Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
chalo .... join u during weekend....till then i'm but 'mehmaan'...aaungi - jaaungi😭

BYE....🤗
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Nandita nice post and awesome picture .
sumona28 thumbnail
All crazies where are you going . Kissika koi pata nahi .I am waiting .
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aash, question for you: you sure u gave lessons to Maan? and not to Geet 😉
ixxu thumbnail
me want a dadi saas like that... 😉 shes ultra cool...

poor Maan, he doesnt want to touch her, yet he cant help himself... i felt bad for him tonight... what a burden he's carrying 😭

Hima, once again your prediction came true... Maan went to room before Geet and pretended to be asleep when she came 😆 u r part of CV's, now im sure.. 1 or 2 you can be right... but so many times... cant be coincidence 😉😆😆😆😆

Dadi... i love you.. you simply rock... never become a typical serial saas... never change...

when will Maan tell Geet about the baby situation 😔

Geet  👏👏👏 has become ever the bold one... loved how she trapped Maan in the washroom 😍😍😍😍😍 go girl... u can do it... seduce him till he looses control...

precap: 🤣

PS: does anyone have any idea why there wasnt a single scene of Maneet where they were together...  the shots were taken separately using BD's... are GC & DD on vacation or something??

ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

All crazies where are you going . Kissika koi pata nahi .I am waiting .

mona... now even im beginning to wonder.. where are all the crazies.... 😲😲😲

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Deepti, great post, tonight's epidoe rocked. Love the way you have posted your take. Tote ud gaye Maan ke face parse!!! So true. And that was the precap was it, Geet touching Maan's lips. Haye, I was totally gone, muje yaad nahi dikhaya ki precap hai. Maan's look  was fantastic. Geet was amazing too. The way she got startled and let go when she heard Annie call her....

My analysis is on 1st page as well.

I am gonna go to sleep soon, cause have had a very early start and tomorrow will be the same. Hugs to you all.

Nandita, loved your post as well. Missing ur longer analysis. Take care and see you back soon.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sarrm nice analysis
@nandu great take loved the pics
@mona loved the analysis dear
@ijjat no dear gc-dd are very much there....actually 26th was a holiday for the ph...they should have started the shoot from today itself...i think by this sat or next week everything will be back to normal....till then bds...
sumona28 thumbnail
 @ Sarrm Good post . Nice analysis . Anne kaisa lag raha  tha.............
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hi girls......

missing you all....😭

anyways cute episode...poor Maan..this woman is death to him, he is so hard trying to stone himself ..unable to voice his fears & no ways he can give in to his desires too.....poor Geet too...she is totally confused as to why he is acting strange ..& she needs an answer ...when Hoshiyarpur Express on move no stopping her ...she out there to conquer...

Dadi Maa..adorable most, she is a darling..one more thing to add to my list of prayers ..Maan kai saath saath mujhai aise Dadi Saas bhi chahiye....chahiye hi chahiye...i demand it.😉

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

nanditha darling beautiful pictures!!!
maan looked sexy hot and budhu!!!!!