Crazy incredibles-thurday discussion thread maanet

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi my crazies incrediblesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

I am posting thrusday's thread today as I am at work and by the time i come back everyone is in maaneet landπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Please start the daily episode discussion tomorrow without me and I will come online late in the evening to check all the comments. I will try to answer most of the comments but please don't mind if I am not able to.😊

One day maan will be seduced  by geet.😳😳😳😳

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Hai, dear crazies, aaj ka episode was totally dhamakedaar!!! Loved every minute of it!!! Starting with that Dadi. She has one of the best characters in that age group. SO fresh, so unhassled, so cool and really knows the difference between caring for own vs others. Cause generally the rule with the older generation esp with Bahus in the kitchen is, let them hack it out, they deserve to be in the kitchen and work/cook for the rest of the folks around the house and out when needed. Here Dadi is herself suggesting that they say Geet has prepared the food!! ANd her logic - so simple, why prepare for hours and waste effort, when people are barely coming for a couple hours!!! I loved her attitude, she really rocks!!!

And Geet was looking beautiful throughout!!! Maan was looking hotness personified throughout with all varying degrees of hotness, but mind you ranging from very hot to verry verrry hot to oh so mindblowingly hot!!!

Loved the way Maan slid into bed and pretended to sleep aka Hima style narration!!! Remembered you a lot Hima, hats off for naturally arriving at that scene!!! Too good. Loved Maan and Geet's looka chupi ka khel, then their nok jhok over lights on and off. The dialogues were great. Aap bhi to so rahe ho na, phir aapko kya pata lights on ho to - Geet ne kararedaar jawab diya. And then the way Geet danced so beautifully in her natural and bubbly way. Well she got the reaction she was hoping for!!! He grabbed her and stopped her almost ready to spring on her, until his thoughts took him back to what had led to the start of abstinance syndrome for Maan.
Loved the entire maan staying away and sleeping on the sofa, cause he could not take being close to her and yet being so far from her. Loved the look in his eyes when Geet held his hand while asleep. Loved the number of times he was on the verge of losing it and had to restrain time and again.

Loved the way Geet pinned him to the wall the next morning. And the look in Maan's eyes, on his face is one I have not seen before. Those parted lips of his awaiting her kiss knowing he had to restrain, yet almost waiting for her to end his torture. Maan's look of passion was top notch. It was a look we have not seen before and by god, what will we get to see when they actually get round to it!!!!Soch ke dil dhadakne lagta hai!!! Geet was fantabulous. Today my respect for Geet has increased a hundred fold. She obviously shares a wonderful relationship with Maan, for her to be driven yet be comfortable in that agressor/ initiator role in taking their level of intimacy to another plane. Wow, Maan will so welcome her move especially if he is in a position to give in. Unfortunately with Geet and baby's health in jeopardy, Maan does not have the choice of giving in this time. But we still get to see Geet in her sherni role!!! Its time for Geet to make even for all the times Maan has pinned her against the wall, has driven her nuts with his moves....Way to go Geet!!!

Dadi and Aanie were great with sussing out Maan and Geet were in the bathroom. That was a very funny scene
Annie and her khud jewellery/msutra scene i did not like. The girl is getting carried away too much. She is gonna come crashing down to earth!!!

Anayways, concentrating on Maan adn Geet. They were both excellent. Maan's look of ghayal sher was one to relish!!!

Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
balle balle πŸ‘

what an episode guys!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

dadi on take a chill pill babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰!!! dadi is the coolest one in the KC mansion now!!!

Geet was looking so beautiful!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰she was practically glowing didnt she!!!πŸ˜‰ haye haye!!! maan sahab ka pyaar ka asar hain!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣lalita aunty!!! ... maan beta jabse aap jawan huye ho aapne laltitha aunty ko bhool gaye hai!!! lalit aunty aapka kya iradda hai!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

maan looked cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.. when lay on bed!!! and geet u still in old night dress kangoos khurana ne kuch kharidkar diya nahi kya!!!!

Ab shuru hogi geet ki maan ko seduce karna!!!!😳☺️

wow kya bat hain geet aap tho peeche hi pade hai... humari zaalim singh khurana!!!!ke☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

the way she tried all kinds.. of plans to talk to maan and maan trying to run away from everything!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

today i really sympathized with humari Maan Singh Khurana!!!!kya kya sehna pad raha hai.. munde ko!!!!πŸ˜†
poor poor munda

the way she danced and kept on dancing!!!!! maan looking/no peepingπŸ˜‰ and sudenly ctaches her... yeh sab geet ka plan hai... poor girl is so ready for her time with her husband😳!πŸ˜‰!! and kya kare yeh zaalim singh khurana ka!!! 

he is too scared of geet these daysπŸ˜†.... poor man!! kya hal ho gaya hai!!!

i was thinking of our Maan in HP!!! kya attitude that kya gussa tha.. ab bikhi billi bankar rah gaye bechara!!! pyaar me pagalπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

he cant control himself yaarπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³!!! i am so happy munda ko control nahi hota... balle balle.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

aash ki padai ka kuch tho asar ho raha hai munde par!!!!πŸ‘ aash u are a star!!!⭐️

yeh theek nahi kiya ZSK😭!!! yeh acha nahi kiya tum jo sofa par jaakar so gaye!!!! ( now i am sure Ekta CVS are here.. only there will teh hero go and sleep on sofa yeh ekta, sofa aur ekta's heros have a connection towards sofa)

and setting alarm.. budhu geet udd gaye pehle!!!! u saw how startledπŸ˜ƒ when he woke up and saw geet standing in front of him!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too scared to even say a word!!!!πŸ˜†

geet is so good in seduction!!! the way she put her towel outside!! ands called on maan and pulled maan inside!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

maan ke face ki tote ud gaye!! ( maan soch raha hoga!! ab mein kaise bachungi apni biwi se)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀒

me dead.. geet u are too good yaar!!!!!  touching maan's lips!!!!!! and seducing him!!!

precap..

was so funny dono washroom ke andar...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ek baat to bhool gaye!!! humare wohi glass wali door!!! now i am so dead!!! will dadi and annie behosh ho gayenge!!!!

AB KAISE BACHOGE MAAN SINGH KHUARANA WOH BHI APNI HI BIWI SE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning craziessssssssss πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: divareena

hi my crazies incrediblesπŸ€—

πŸ€—
hey dear
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am posting thrusday's thread today as I am at work and by the time i come back everyone is in maaneet landπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
these days all crazies are in maneet land 24/7 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
but thanx for opening early....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Please start the daily episode discussion tomorrow without me and I will come online late in the evening to check all the comments. I will try to answer most of the comments but please don't mind if I am not able to.😊

One day maan will be seduced  by geet.😳
One day soon Maan will be seduced by Geet πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
todays epi was coolllllllllllll...except tat they used BD's for both...

MAN MAN THIS GUY AHS LOT OF SELF CONTROL bettr he takes Geet to a gyne

i think they r very tired coz of their dance practice....

and the precap wala scene also a BD is caressing Maan's lips yuck... hw it wud have been for him...

me not in mood for analyzing today yaar CV's ne hamara dimang karab kar idya...

anyways awesome update... hope the use of BD's is less...

Dadi was excellent today love her...

and Maan in vest was  looking handsome...

as always will tell 100000000000000 times that he is born to kill her and his track pants and his acting during him shifting to the sofa and getting up from teh sofa in the morning was lovely...

sherni all set to seduce him... now really Maan's izzat in danger...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the episode  would have been fab if maaneet scenes were shot together .....

me super pissed as it was fully shot with BD's .........not in a mood to analyse .........

liked the episode ......... but not tht happy ...... as it was full of BD's 😑😭 

loved dadi ........ super cool today ............. take a chill pill .......dadi is right Y 2 waste time ... i second dadi ....

felt bad for maan ..........poor guy controlling himself ..........😭

GC & DD did great job ...........

felt bad for annie ...........

& i updated the OS girls .... it's on page 5 ........... chk it out .................
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dadi you are rocking today .Just chill pill . Dadi shaas and Bahu ka nice relation .

Maaneet's bed goodnight  scene was good  But we don't want Maneet's romantic scene with BD . Please CVS aisa maat karo . Mood kharap maat karo . Episode dekhne ka fun nahi raha . Deet ye kya dancekar raha tha .  IN  Morning  scene Maaneet were not same frame Bd too and precap also Bd . Kya Maan ek morning kiss to banta hai . To control himself slept in sofa . Geet ko shak ho raha hai and Geet is sad too . Please talk to Geet . One thing I don't want Maaneet's Romance with BD  it is better to not watched this episode . Geet ke saath bed par koi Aur Tha sheet...........

Geet hai hi smart Maan ko baathroom pe bulai lia . Maan tum nahi bachogi  Maan ko baar baar ye belly touch karne wala scene kiyu yaad aa raha hai .Kitne din tak Maan ne Geet ko avoid karega . Baath scene was hilarious and awesome too . Geet seduce Maan But mazzanahi aya . Maan and Geet romance with Bd . Precap dekh ke pata chalta hai . Tomorrow we will see Bd also .

Precap was hilarious . Dadi and Annie ko pata chal gaya that  Both are in the baathroom .

Geet and dadi rocks today . Maan 's expressions was mindblowing .

Today I don't like the episode . I think Gurmeet is on leave .Thats why  BD .
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi ppl.... can i join in???

btw i made a post on ideas on foreplay for maan n geet....do contribute there if u havent yet done so.... here is the link

Thanks

Gouri
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

hi ppl.... can i join in???

btw i made a post on ideas on foreplay for maan n geet....do contribute there if u havent yet done so.... here is the link

Thanks

Gouri

hey gouri!!!

welcome to crazie incredibles!!!

deepti
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks deepti..... i shall truly catch u all on monday... as i will be off for office work for the next 4 days in no network area.....