Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mystique

annie look at him sing...look at sbb.......u will get the feel!

i don't think i could but it well ...cuz u have to see,kya haal hogaya hai...tsk!
Like he is trying...but u can see!
esp when he sings that song......must watch! n also parts where he gt irriated at the guitar thing........(something special to u eh bijlan?!)
he's lost all that!

u r tempting me to watch the segment 🀣
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
U nailed it....πŸ˜ƒ though i thought it'd be better to say stuff in detail😳 oh n my running commentry cud have been better if that gal had not destroyed my eyes n ofcourse my head had not been ahing and i had not so much kaam n also if the net ad been working well! πŸ˜³

Though thank u πŸ˜ƒ
also,arjun's fans/frieds have started to go down....pehle 2802...now 2799 πŸ˜‰
he's upset..............kyun?! na tum jaano na hum!

chalo me will come raat ko for analysis πŸ˜ƒbye!
Mystique thumbnail
@divz di...u must! wonder why he sang it....it was so apt...n he was so lost....n so...........sigh in......pain!
final bye!

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mystique

ok,i posted half of it,n IF says it doesn't have a proper subject heading???!!!!

Anyways

@SBB......starts with two very wierd women calling out chandu ke chacha n al.....(theyi assume are the anchors n look terrible,n sound even worse)
then,Arjun is shown with a guitar in his hand....(ppl who take the caps,u can make direct comparison n u'll c how different he is)
haan so,he looks lost,not himself as i get reminded of the last time he had the guitar in hand.......khair,
so he's trying to do something with it....like holds it in hand,n moves it a bit....not the guitar style but in a way that he is wishing he could bang somebody....thats what it seemed to me!😳
LOL (btw,they are playing o o jaane jaana at the BG)
Then then then...........hold ur breathes...comes the super irritating part,Which btw irritated bijlani too (🀣 🀣)....Bhavana n he are sitting on plastic chairs (look quite poor quality n hopeless...but we aren't discussing that,no?!) .BHAW-Ana gal ...says,aapko isse mujhe impress karne ki zaroorat nahi hai,main pehle hi impressed hoon........😡........(like really woman.....ARE u OUT of it?!!!) And he,in an irritated look,but still controlling (i think he wanted to say more,n a little ...lets say,not-so-good ....umm,no he got irritated!)
He says.."mujhe  guitar reaal bajaana nahi aata.".(n look was like,ok?!so plz,spare me...n W*H..both combined! but still he tried to control n be ok with it (does he realize we are the ones to dissect?!)
{NOTICE-how many times bijlani has been using real....;)}

Then he is supposedly talking to someone else,while still on the chair...bhavana ka sirf sar dikh raha hai,(so i am spared!)
Ya,n he smiles...wide.......but but but,before u conclude anything...he seems to have lost the power to make it reach his eyes...if u look at them,u feel sad! He looks thin,weak....worn off...and deffo stressed
(will come to it later)

Now he's standing n talking with somebody....he seems all proffesional.....u know,like it isn't bothering him...he doesn't seem excited...just working..like ok,this is it,i have to say this....fine,does it...n over!A serious look....that fun is gone!

A little clip of 2 sec is shown,wherehe is sitting,holding a side of his head with one hand..rubbing it (🀣)...looking here n there...n BORED terribly...someone sitting behind him (technical team waala) gives him his phone😳.....
comes the shooting of the scene.......he is smiling,FAKE.....cuz a second after it,he fades the smile...like,forcibly doing it
(why arjun?! πŸ˜”...why the trouble?!)

now,a car is supposedly coming...he picks n twirls (honestly,W*H was the need?!) n then they have an eyelock......no spark (like duh!)...but ya,it was......err,fine! Pretty obv not the way he had with his nupur.......he was .......ok.......(ppl,guess the next word...??!!).......B-L-A-N-K πŸ˜ƒ..close to it actually,not really.but yah....though no appreciation!

no,i take back my words.......aage dekha..........
HE is ACTUALLY.BLANK!

ok,now....change
he is sitting on those worthless hopeless chairs (honestly could the ph not arrange for good ones instead of those pale,hopeless ones?!).....n she is beside...
guess
he sings,jab koi baat bigad jaaye......(u have to look at him,u have to)
that one makes me weep πŸ˜”....his eyes have pain,he seemed stressed out....beech mein while starting he says,u can also join......but then starts singing.....jab koi baat bigad jaaye,jab koi mushkil pad jaaye....tum dena saath mera .....(here he is tring to smile,but trust me look at his eyes n u'll get it) he btw tries to maintain that smile...forced one...cudn't,by the end of it..........
when the para comes....na koi hai,na koi tha zindagi mein tumhare siwaa.....tum dena saath mera...........there he loses the smile,becomes lost.........completely! Now,at this stage his eyes have something else......his eyes start wandering.....a bit bigger....he's,rememering something maybe...like the kinds u suddenly are brought into memories,n feel the pain........sheesh!

then after it,he still tries to smie...but as i said,its not him!

so then the reporter shows that scene again (honestly,WHY??!!)
and then....says chalo nupur nahi hai toh nirupama hi sahi.........he is smiling,wide........and FAKE.....i can differentiate...anyone who wants to debate,sorry its uundebatable!
u can't c his eys.....so he says,obv nupur nahi hai,...its gud na,u get to romance diff girls..............i still say,he is trying.........but why then does his face not say it?!
When he is saying that dialogue....(i mean........W*H?!) u look at him....u don't see him try to fool around as he did...........he just has no answer....n is trying,to be convincing...to u n himself!

then the reporter says haan yeh bhi sahi hai...agar nupur oti toh dekhte kya kehte!
he is shown......rubbing his eyes.....not much though..but ya....he's again BORED!
He isn't trying to be funny..........
but wait................he did try........and WHY?!

now,he's given the guitar.....he smiles wide...keeps it,the says isko hum table ki tarah use kar sakte hain...n maaroes it!
(🀣 well phod de usko...ROFL,na rahega guitar na dukhe ga mera sar! but so...why do i feel he is doing it terribly forced way mein?!)......but ya he was trying to sound him,WAS NOT! as much as the effort he payed!

U know,he seems to be paying more effort to sound ok in real life than act in reel!
Also,we see another take of the shoot...and he comes back shaking head....me wonders how many times did they shoot just that scene?! πŸ€”πŸ€£ Also,while this is happening the ancho is sayiing abt the show where he is a marathi guy n blahn says dekhte hain valentines tak kya chandu keh paate hain apne dil ki baat........(i mean W*F?! 🀣) let the show start?!

ok,also,they are playing Zindagi do pal ki..........gimme the adress of these ppl,me wants to murder!

SBS coming up

πŸ€£πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’πŸ˜³πŸ₯±
πŸ₯±
add this too😭
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myownarea

what sort of expression was that..constipated and stupid.. ughhh.

and no u cant report those words and not swear words and i m speaking the truth and being as polite as possible..

@Tanu/ Actually its difficult to teach children aisehi..better to be a part of some NGO..

yeah it is difficult to teach....
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The girl says she won't marry because there wud be no one to look after her dad (as per updates) 😳

now where did i see this before *sochos* oh yes D-A-B-A-N-G-G!!!

how original πŸ˜†
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sonal and Anu...sorry was reading some comments in the back pages...why are you guys bashing up Vivian & PKYEK? Have you'll watched the show from the start kya? πŸ˜† see i dont mean to be rude or anything but come on guys...u all compare everything with ArTi and MJHT..we know no shows or acting can be like theirs..so why throw Arjun bhavna frustration on Vivian/Sukirti? Acc. to me Pia's character is not all rona dhona..it is strong yet sensitive..she's no gyaani..rather she is sweet and polite but can take her own decisions...why do u ppl judge everyone to be a boring or a cranky character..im sorry being a loyal PKYEK fan..im offended :-( but never mind..it doesnt affect me at all 🀣
Healer. thumbnail
hey yamzi πŸ€— someone's here at least πŸ˜†
Mystique thumbnail
@yamz....no i don't intend to watch the show at any point of time...not comparing it with arjun or taking frustration out...i was watching sbb,when this segment came before bhaiya's....and so,it cracked me up,looking at him with those dracula teeth.....🀣 🀣 🀣 it still leaves me in splits mind u 😳 🀣 🀣 and i'm not being rude...n u don't be too senti...cuz i really have nothing more to say.......but yeah it came n with those sounds as BG....🀣 🀣 🀣

btw hi debo n yamz :D
Healer. thumbnail
hey sonal! how's it going 😊