Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

she was brilliant in band baaja baraat. pleasantly surprised. the new kid is awesome too! he did a good for the first time! lol.

Ranveer Singh, hmmm I guess we have to watch out for him now. πŸ˜† I so wanna watch BBB πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Ranveer Singh, hmmm I guess we have to watch out for him now. πŸ˜† I so wanna watch BBB πŸ˜†

the movie was alright! better than the movies they have been making these days! the acting was the thing that made me like the movie. i love the songs too!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You comparing her to that Anushka?πŸ˜† OK, TBH, Anushka has proved herself as an actor, but she has been doing movies in the same type of genre, whereas Deepika switches things up, and she has been improving a lot. Deepika sucked in OSO, became better in KCK(and I guess the other movies she did with Ranbir, don't like romantic movies anywaysπŸ˜†), and was awesome in Khelein ge Hum...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooo our CC is cracka-lackin πŸ˜‰

just got back from a tiring adventurous outing πŸ˜† thank god im alive.
--Rachna-- thumbnail

the movie was alright! better than the movies they have been making these days! the acting was the thing that made me like the movie. i love the songs too!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ahah then for sure Anushka and Ranveer will make a name for themselves in the industry. Oh yeah the songs are awesome especially Ainvayi Ainvayi 😳
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Mail me the crack. make sure it's via express mail. Should be good shit, eh, bro?πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Thanks to Deba, Rapier and me 😳 πŸ˜† The others disappeared πŸ€”
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

You comparing her to that Anushka?πŸ˜† OK, TBH, Anushka has proved herself as an actor, but she has been doing movies in the same type of genre, whereas Deepika switches things up, and she has been improving a lot. Deepika sucked in OSO, became better in KCK(and I guess the other movies she did with Ranbir, don't like romantic movies anywaysπŸ˜†), and was awesome in Khelein ge Hum...

LOL! yes i did cuz i think anushka is way hotter than deepika (again, this may vary because our definition of "hot" might be different). Deepika may have starred in different genres, but one remained the same, at least for me, and that is NO acting! she is better than katrina, but still, she is not good! sure she is improving, but she is not in the league of anushka yet. anushka always justified her roles, whether it was Taani, bulbul, or Shruti! she ACTED! πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail

See. they are stars! and we are there to judge them! lol. we can't apply that philosophy of "live and let live" when it concerns public figures. their title says it all. "public" figures!πŸ˜†

What is this, Confucius's world?πŸ˜†

They weren't predestined to entertain us, and neither are we supposed to judge 'em.πŸ˜• Maybe their acting, but not other extraneous factors pertaining to them. They don't go about bitchin' behind a random person's back
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Oh no, Anushka has done different roles in all her movies. Are you trying to say that her role in Rab Ne was the same as Badmaash Company? πŸ˜†

I liked Deepika in Bachna Ae Haseeno! πŸ˜ƒ