Asmaani Rang Ho ~ AR Mini FF~Part 3 -pg 9

nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so guys ! Welcome everybody ! So I have this idea in my mind which i would like to share with you ! This is basically a Mini FF on our favorite Armaan and Riddhima and will be having around 4-5 parts .
Enjoy !!!Hey and do check out My OS gallery - Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani

Index-
Character Sketch -pg 1
Prologue -pg 1
Part 1  - pg 4
Part 2 - pg 7
Part 3 - pg 9

Character Sketch-

Armaan Mallik - A Flirt , handsome , sexy , hot guy who respects women and does not do anything wrong with them but has had many  girlfriends.Has taken a course in medical science ... studied in  Sanjeevni Medical School .... Had many girlfriends out of which ones name was Riddhima ... All of his girl friends were time pass for him but he had fallen in love with Riddhima ... Riddhima is now his ex and hes waiting for her to return back in his life ! Is now going to be an intern in the world famous hospital - Sanjeevni , Mumbai

Riddhima Gupta- Naive , innocent ,gorgeous and has a perfect figure ... Sweet and Simple .Studied with Armaan in Sanjeevni Medical School ....A naive girl who has fallen in love with her Ex boyfriend Armaan ... Armaan was her only boyfriend and now she will be joining Sanjeevani as an intern ...

Now both of them have been Ex's since the past 2 years and are obviously not expecting to meet eachother at Sanjeevani ! Now we will see what happens !
Keep Reading !

Guys just one tiny request ... if you want PMs please add me as your buddy because i send all of my buddies a PM about the update ...

Edited by nikiksgian - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prologue -

Vroooom Vrooom , went the bike ! It was going in full speed and blew the wind with it ... 
Suddenly a dupatta came and landed on the drivers face and he stopped the bike 

Hes thinking " Arrey meri aankhein kharab ho gaye hai kya ? Yahaan sab kuch red kyun hai !" and then suddenly in a jerk she approached his face and slapped the dupatta away from his face
"Owwww" he said ! and got off the bike and then saw a lady dressed in a red churidaar trying to cover herself with the dupatta.. Then she just glanced at him once and froze in her spot .. He too was out of his senses ... Those same blue eyes were intensely staring into her green ones ...And her eyes also were staring into his ..Both frozen on the spot staring at eachother regaining those memories of the past 2 yrs ...
'Snap Snap' Atul snapped his finger in between their lock breaking it ! and as soon as they snapped out of their thoughts...
"TUM!!!!!" screamt both of them 

Ok so thats it for now ! How is it ?
Edited by nikiksgian - 13 years ago
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the ff concept.....
thanx for the pm and plzz update asap....
Amoon.88 thumbnail
faab concept...

w8ng 2 read more..

thnx 4 da pm n continue soon

AMOON
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sup cncpt.
Update soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
-wild- thumbnail
hey nice consept sweety
do continue
all the best for the FF future
 love u
salina
-wild- thumbnail
hey great concept sweety
do continue
all the best for FF journey
thnx for the pm
love uuuuuuu
salina
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey tht was nice..................axe ur ex huh hehehe................update soon........do pm me

luv
kj
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
WOW! loved the epilogue and the name ahahaaha Asmani Rang ho how cute POST first part soon, it seems really different esp that they were together before... now what will happen? its got me wondering already ahahaa Update soon.
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very good concept
loved it
continue soon
thanx for the pm