Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx dear for teaser and pm me
princesssarah thumbnail
wonderful teaser dear...
now cant wait to read the next part...
please give us the update soon...
you have stolen our sleep by giving this teaser dear...
so you better give the update soon...
dolly10 thumbnail
a
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser...nw geet knw abt his sister
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

interesting...

now geet know d truth...

mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IT IS ACTUALLY VERY INTERESTING SO PLS CONTINUED IT ITS SO NICE YAR PLS JALDI UPDATE KARO PLSSS
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Update comin 2morrow...done with my xams...need more likes gals CUUMMMOOONNN...😃
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Will Be Waiting For The Update !! 😃 😳
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the update n thanx for the pm
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Recap-He leaned onto her and whispered dangerously ''you.''

Geet closed her eyes in pain as she realized what Maan actually meant!

Chapter-28 A promise.

She switched on the lamp.

"listen up Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana,I dont know what you have seen or heard about me but let me state you very clearly I DO NOT claim innocent people's lives"

She switched the lamp off.

''My deceiver's have to meet their end like this...first the employee,now his employer...both have paid the price of messing with maan singh khurana...costing their lives''

She switched on the lamp.

''You...you seriously want me to get married to someone else geet?''

She snapped her eyes open.

What's wrong with her? What is it that she's trying to figure out? Maan was unapologetic in admitting that he IS a murderer...then what was it that was stopping her from believing it?

Could there be a possibility that he actually never harmed an innocent? If that's true then what made him kill Rajinder? What did he do? Just the fact that she was about to get married to him cannot be considered too strong to be a reason for sure...he always knew she was his', she had admitted it to him and herself far too many times and expressing the same to him in every way possible.

Then what is it? She clutched the covers in frustration and threw them off her.

Everything was falling apart...including her marriage.

PAST

Inderjeet folded his hands in a polite 'namaste'. Rano and Mohinder looked at the stranger and returned the greeting. Vasundhara forced herself to smile.

''Do I know u sir?'' Asked a slightly confused Mohinder.

''Aah...well we are here for a proposal Mr Handa'' Inderjeet replied with a smile.

''Proposal'' Rano whispered to herself.

''Your daughter Geet's hand for my elder brother Maan Singh Khurana'' Dev completed exitedly.

All went silent...looking at each other.

''Well she works for Khurana Constructions'' Dev announced happily.

Geet blushed profusely...witnessing the whole scene from a corner.

''This marriage cannot take place'' Brij roared in rage.

Geet stood admiring her now-husband as she completed her last phera when her elder brother came in roaring.

''This'' he pointed towards Maan ''this man is a criminal''.

Everyone present in the hall had their eyes wide open. But the Khuranas were fearing for something else something worse.

''What...what are you saying'' Mohinder tried to intervene but Brij didn't care as he marched up to Maan who was by now shaking in rage, his hands still holding Geet's.

''He bloody killed his own mother!'' Brij's voice tore through the silence.

''The marriages over Brij Handa'' Vicky announced ''how can you allege my brother of such a crime''.

''Don't try and defend this man Vikrant...you'll regret...how dare he fools my sister you son of a b...''

''Enough'' Geet shouted at her brother for the first time ''how dare YOU''.

Brij as well as the whole Handa family stood shocked.

Savitri Devi could fall at the very spot hadn't she had support in the form of Vasu.

''Geet...'' Brij whispered out aloud.

''No'' Geet pointed a warning finger to Brij. She composed herself in a few seconds and asked ''who said this?''

Maan snapped his head at her direction. Geet just gestured from her eyes that he didn't need to worry, she trusts him. Maan almost pierced his palm with his nails.

''I doubted him from the time this marriage was fixed...which made me go through his history and boy he takes the cake at that...he killed his own mother...the woman who...''

''You called a b****?'' Geet cut him midway.

Brij went numb with that attack from Geet.

''Wow Veerji...YOU take the cake...being absent throughout the marriage, coming out of the blue and announcing that this marriage cannot take place, accusing MY husband, calling him a criminal, a son of a b**** and then sympathizing with the same woman...wow''.

Dev and Vicky smirked in victory.

''No one and I mean NO one in this world has the right to accuse Maan...including you''.

''Geet'' Mohinder snapped in anger ''is this how you talk to your elder brother and that too for a man you hardly know, is this what we've taught you all these years? How would you know if Maan is a criminal or not...apologize right now''.

Geet snapped back ''first ask him to apologize to Maan''.

''Geet'' Mohinder raised his hand to slap Geet but Maan caught his hand mid-air. Just the threat from his eyes was enough for Mohinder to back off.

Geet bend down and touch her father's feet. Mohinder felt helpless. Maan felt remorse coarse through his whole being.

''Bless me Baauji'' Geet said softly.

''I...I cant let you go with this man...we can't risk your life'' 

''How can my life strangle me Baauji?'' Geet questioned her father

Maan closed his eyes in pain. Mohinder looked at his daughter helplessly. He knew she was a lost case.

''No Geet...you have to choose-your family or this criminal'' Brij stated with finality.

Geet looked at her father, waiting for him to disapprove of what Brij stated. She waited and waited but her father looking away from her gave her the answer.

Geet took a long breath and announced ''I choose Maan''.

END OF PAST

She didn't realized when she dozed off and woke up with a jolt just to see her breakfast was served and a new maid cleaning the floor.

''You are...'' she asked slowly.

''Ma'am Mr Khurana appointed us...from now on you just need to tell us what you need, we're just a call away'' smiled the middle-aged lady.

Geet got offended. What does this man think of himself?

''Where is he?'' Inquired Geet.

''He went for some work...said that he'll be returning late''.

Geet clutched her forehead, thought of something and asked the lady.

''Umm...well...I...I want to go for shopping...yes shopping'' it seemed she was unsure of what exactly she wants!

The maid smiled and replied ''no problem ma'am, you can take any one of us''.

Geet understood that 'these' ladies were ordered by her husband for constant surveillance over her. Well, she was definitely not going to run away, not this time. And for a change she has to act smart.

There was no doubt that Maan loved her, may be more than she loves him...but she needed to know what he did and why.

''All right...no problem'' she smiled back sweetly.

As the maid went busy cleaning the room, Geet got freshened up, changed and ready to venture out...this time with a reason.

''I know you love me...more than your life...and I promise myself to make you admit it.''

Edited by shelly_08 - 11 years ago