Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Luved the update...continue soon...!!

Rohini

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...oh my god, geet's life is full of twist...
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update
the precap has got me on my heels
cont as soon as you can please
cant wait!!!!!!!
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Precap-As her mind was going through all these thoughts,maan entered with the pizza,smiling widely.

Geet looked at him with scared eyes and blurted out ''maan...wh...who killed rajinder''?

Chapter-18 Sweet little gestures

The smile on his face wiped off instantly as he looked at her scared face and heard that question which was the last thing he expected.

He composed himself  and went to her with a smile plastered on his face.

''How am I supposed to know baby...it was you who told me that he is dead right''? he said all these quite casually whilst taking out a slice from the pizza.

He placed the pizza in front of her mouth and motioned her to eat it,smiling all the while trying to hide the tension within him.

His hands were shaking a bit which geet didn't notice and took the pizza in her mouth.

''But maan his death was...'' she was cut off mid sentence as she found maan licking something off her lips-may be a part of that pizza.

''Hmmm...pizza never tasted so delicious'' he said still licking her lips and then nibbling them.

Geet blushed.Bull's eye maan thought.

He was lucky to have such a loving, innocent wife who runs away from her house after witnessing a murder instead of giving this piece of news to the police,calls her husband a murderer and then happily submits herself to him and on top of that,even after hearing what her husband said about the murdered person,she still have the faith in him to ask him whether it was an accident! And not only this,she gets distracted one he touches her and then blames herself for the ''misery'' she had caused him!

Although the remorses lingered on his mind always but he never gave it a second thought.

Letting go of her was out of question.He had lost a lot of things in his life...he can never afford to loose geet even in his wildest of dreams-even if he have to be the cold,manipulative Maan Singh Khurana,even if he had to change his own rules for the sake of it.

Maan then took another slice of the pizza and held it between his teeth and looked at geet with those smoldering eyes.

Geet bend forward and bit the other end of the slice and looked at him with loving eyes.

Their lips touched for a moment before maan pulled away slightly inviting a pout from geet to which maan smirked.

''Uhh ohh desperate housewife huh''? He mocked.

''Hate you'' geet frowned and looked away,still pouting.

Maan chuckled and pulled her cheeks ''you look sooo cute when angry baby''.

''Finish the food sweety...our baby must be starving thanks to you''.

''Feed me'' she demanded innocently.

''Awww my poor baby'' he cupped her face ''can't even eat herself,I wonder how will you feed our baby''.

Geet pushed him away frowning ''urrgghh hate you...just leave you don't have to feed me'' she again looked away,crossing her arms over her chest.

''Just joking baby...here have it'' he said between chuckles and placed the slice in front of her mouth.

Geet still looked away.

''Geet either you have a bite or I'll BITE you!!!!

Geet gasped ''are you a vampire...bite me'' she almost yelled.

Maan immediately covered her mouth with his hand ''geet don't shout so much...our baby might become deaf''.

Geet slapped his hand ''I hate you I hate you I hate you''.

Maan then slammed his lips on her.

Geet gasped a bit to this sudden act which made her open her mouth and let maan seize the opportunity to invade her mouth even more.

Geet tried her futile attempts to resist him but it went in vain as her mock anger was nothing in front of his dominance.

Geet gave in eventually as her fingers went into his hair-she would rather get defeated by him,in his passion than try and win something by staying away from him.

Maan continued his sweet assault on her lips as his tongue played inside her mouth,discovering every crevice of her mouth once again before coming to her lower lips once again,nibbling them.

Maan finally broke out of the drugging kiss,breathing heavily on geet's face as he was now on top of her.

''Don't...ever...say...that again gee''t he said amidst his heavy breaths.

Geet looked at him in slight confusion ''say what'' she asked innocently.

''That you hate me''.

Precap-Maan turned around slowly with shocked eyes and the cell phone slipped from his hand. 

Well,well,well...I guess I gave every one a scare with that last precap😆

Anyways those who want to see a more sensible geet,don't worry she's on her way!!

Plzzz comment guys and hit the like button if u like it as it's a motivation for me.

Love

Shreya

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum update dear...luvd it...plz continue super soon

and yeah...me 1st...yippie
Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet