Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I'm like so hedging my bets on the fact that Viren loved Nivi since childhood :D I think the bigger question is why was the photo folded so as to be conveniently separating Nivi from Sid? That hints towards the the fact that he didn't like the whole Sid-Putul relationship to begin with :D I'm getting even more hopeful now :)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Usha, we all have same questions. Sweetie I don't know whether he loves Nivi or not and where the hell he disappears at night. (but I am pretty sure he is not batman out saving world ðŸ˜†). We have to wait until CT throw some more light at his past. I think we know then only where he goes, he loves Nivi or not. But what my POV is that he really want Nivi to ask questions so he can tell her about his past, but Nivi is not interested and that is frustrating for him. I think despise most of his family member and that's why he doesn't like when he get questioned.  

@bold-so true yaar....
i think now she'll ask coz of d photo...n maybe something else...
ashred12 thumbnail
hira...as long as PV do love nivi, nothing else matters...

payal dear...epi is watchable as nivi is not tortured today...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rachu, my jaan!! How are you, my sweets!! 🤗 Yesterday, the whole day I was thinking about you. 😊 That my lovely realistic Rachujaan, who would always after an episode doubt and question Viren and then all of us here on the thread would try to brainwash you daily and remove your so called negativity and restore your faith once again in NivRen, 😆 and this would happen every single day since the past few months, when clearly it should have been the other way around. Apparently, we needed to be brainwashed by you everyday and reminded to be realistic. 😳
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

ketty dear...i too am worried abt d dialogue he said to nivi..

n wat raasta is he talking abt wen she dont know anything abt his secrets...CTs😡
my heart is breaking wenever i see her smile coz of him...poor girl...

i think sid asked d agent to book n PV must've told him to inform him wen dat happens.
den he made booking 4 both couple at riverdale n acted as if its coincidence.

About Viren asking Nivi to get out of his way, I think Nivi is still not confirming Sid's involvement and he is being impatient, he wants her to take Sid's name, so he knows that Nivi now hates Sid and he can take it from there. I think he main agenda is to make Nivi hate Sid and make Sid suffer through Nivi's hatred. Right now Nivi is blocking his way by not confirming on Sid. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am hating this track.. sorry girls, i am in no mood to write anything... will come back later.
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

hira...as long as PV do love nivi, nothing else matters...

payal dear...epi is watchable as nivi is not tortured today...

Hi Ashley! 🤗 How's my jaanupie?? Love you dear for your live updates. Can never thank you enough. 😊 Sorry, I didn't get much chance to chat with you yesterday. And yes you are right, all that I care about is that Viren (sorry, I cannot bring myself to call him names, just yet 😳) loves Nivi. Doesn't matter how wrong/right he is? All that matters that everything he does should be steming from his love for her.
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Hira_89

Ok I'm like so hedging my bets on the fact that Viren loved Nivi since childhood :D I think the bigger question is why was the photo folded so as to be conveniently separating Nivi from Sid? That hints towards the the fact that he didn't like the whole Sid-Putul relationship to begin with :D I'm getting even more hopeful now :)

Ditto, Hira! That was my first instant reaction as well, hope that he might love her. 😊 But we will just have to wait and see what happens. I no longer trust the CTs anymore. 😔
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok I am getting little hopeful now I don't know I should be or not but what if he is framing himself only. I mean he was just part of last stalking. Viren knows Chanchal is after all this so he wants to punish all in his own wierd way. Like Sid kept standing watching the scene of Nivi getting insulted so he is teaching what happens when you are blamed for what you have never did. This is true Chanchal do love Viren alot and he is hurting her where she will be hurt the most as she hurted Nivi 2 times first blaming her loved ones and using them to prove her mental. Now he is framing himself so that he will be blamed and proved insane. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
payal jaan...we gave him only 1 name...he is lucky compared to others...

even i had trouble calling him dat.. but dats d only way i feel i can do some justice to nivi...