NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so there has been much commotion after this new revelation in which the person that we did not want as the stalker at all has come out to be the stalker... now I know that you girls are losing hope in our NivRen and some of you don't even believe that Viren loves Nivi at all nor did he ever, but it is time that we all try to think positively. 
*I know right now everyone wants to kill the CTs but you have to remember that they know what they're doing... there has to be a reason. 

Now, I won't try to stand up for Viren or try make him look good because trust me girls, I am just as pissed off as the rest of you are about Viren being behind all this stalker nonsense (actually, let's be honest, I'm more pissed off and upset about this than all of you girls compared) but there is a major reason and we just don't know the reasoning behind all this yet. 

If we dissect the issue, it comes down to this... Viren never received the love and support every human being needs to maintain stability. Under Maslow's hierarchy of human needs, love, support and social belonging takes over 30% of the chart. Social belonging which is over 30% of a person's identity. It's one of the most basic needs of human life, up there along with food, water and oxygen. However, unlike the need of food, water and oxygen, the need of social belonging, being loved, supported, wanted and needed makes us who we are. But this is one "need" which Viren lacked growing up. Never did he have his family around to love him and never did he have anyone to show him that he is needed and wanted. It's like being a small fish in a huge ocean, only unlike the other small fishes, you're all alone with no love, support or comfort. Recall your childhood... when you got hurt, your mommy and daddy were always there to bandage the wound; when you fell down, your parents were there to pick you up; when you did bad on a test, there were always there to cheer you on so you can do better next time and next time when you came home with an amazing mark, they were there to make your accomplishment seem even bigger than walking on the moon. This is something every child needs and wants... most are fortunate enough to have it, whereas others (like Viren) are not. However, the sad part here being that unlike the other kids who didn't get this sort of attention, Viren's parents were well and alive-- just miles and miles away. So then finally Viren comes home, and what does he find? The love of his life. Someone he could only imagine or dream of. But that dream soon gets shattered as he finds out that she loved someone else and to make matters worse, it was his own brother that she had at one point loved. The same brother that took everything from him without ever realizing it. The same brother who was the apple of his grandparents' eyes. The same brother whom his parents hated more than they loved their own son. The same brother that made him second best at everything. And for once, just for once, he wants to get love from the one person that he loves with the fiber of his very being. Full love and nothing but love. He just wants her to move on from her past and not see his brother as anything more than her husband's elder brother. What Viren is doing isn't for revenge. Although it seems like he wants revenge on Sid, it's more that he wants Nivi's unconditional love. He wants to be her everything. The person whom Nivi loves, wants and needs more than anything. Given, Viren's way of going about everything isn't ordinary but that's how this love story was meant to be. 

Girls, you need to stop thinking that Viren is doing this for revenge on Sid but realize that he just wants to be Nivi's everything. At the end of the day, it's to gain her love. To make her want and need him the way he wants and needs her. The only reason he wants fingers to be pointed at Sid is because he wants to make sure that Nivi has no feelings towards him what so ever. And can you blame him? I mean I know what he's doing isn't right but can you blame him for wanting her to love him and only him? He just wants to make sure that she is his in every way and that there is nothing in her heart that can drive her away from him.

Now I know we all have been questioning what happened as a child and I began to think, maybe Sid is the reason that Viren was sent away and that's why Viren is now possessive of the people he loves because he doesn't want to lose them again-- especially Nivi. Or another scenario can be that from childhood he has seen the bond between Nivi and Sid and maybe at first both Viren and Sid were supposed to be sent away but Nivi did something to make it so that Sid stays and that is why Viren wants to make sure that no matter what, Nivi doesn't have those feelings for Sid anymore. Whatever the case may be, as we have yet to see childhood flashbacks, the truth is that Viren is doing all this for love.

No person is perfect.
No love story is perfect.
With every good comes the bad.
With every happiness comes the sad.

We just have to have faith that no matter what, NivRen will always stay together and in the end everything will get fixed. Maybe what happens next is that Nivi grows as a person as she takes care of her husband and brings him back to health and stability. We can't forget that no person is perfect, we all make mistakes and we all have our flaws. But what makes us human is being able to fix these mistakes and be able to accept them. I know you girls are wondering how is it possible that Nivi couldn't forgive Sid but she will be able to forgive Viren. Well the answer is in Nivi's heart. Yes, at one point she loved Sid but it wasn't enough whereas her love for Viren is enough. But also on top of that, Sid never really accepted his mistakes, and tried to fix it-- instead he remained the same spineless guy whereas Viren will hopefully be able to say that he was wrong, he made a mistake and thus be able to work on it. 

No one ever said this love story was going to be easy.
We shouldn't have expected that at all.
Love is like life, sometimes hard to manage and very well uncontrollable.
But if we don't ever give up on life, than how can we give up on love?

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now within about three months we are on our twenty-first thread! I know at this moment, no one is very happy but keep your chin up ladies.

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

19) NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

Here is a list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay 

*girls... I will not be doing an analysis for today's (January 19th 2O11) episode.. however, if you feel the need for a boost and want me to reinstate your beliefs in NivRen, I will be very glad to help you. And don't worry.. the CTs are not stupid enough to ever bring back Nivi and Sid. This stalker track does not have that purpose. The CTs aren't a bunch of retarded monkeys and Rajan Shahi would never break up two marriages to reunite an old flame.. this is NOT Dill Mill Gayye. Don't lose faith in NivRen.. given what Viren did was very wrong, he is just sick right now but time will heal everything and our beloved couple will rise above all! 
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bakwas mahii , thats what the show is now bakwas!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi everyone..OMG OMG OMG OMG...WHAT THE HELLLL IS GOING ON???

WHY WHY WHY??? GOD?????????? WHY???? GOD????

I have 20 pages to catch up with and have not read Ashly episode update..but read the TB article abt Viren being the stalker and revealing the scar mark and have split personality and read some posts from others in the beingining from pages 120 to 130 n I am in SHOCK ?????????????????

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SERIAL ALL ABOUT??? 

Suchi...noooo maannnn PLZ dont say Nivren Jodi just died...

I thought this was the beginning of the love story...

Yeh story toh begin hone se phele hi ..khatam???

WHY MY DEAR GOD?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ALL HIS FANS WHO HAVE SPENT SO MANY TEARS AND SO MUCH PATIENCE FOR THIS DAY..

Guys i need a break. I will break my PC or my head. This is INSANE.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

bakwas mahii , thats what the show is now bakwas!

Diiii!!!!!!!!! Stop being so negative! This is so not like you!
You can't fall down because a few pebbles were thrown at you!
You have to stay strong!
Suchi- thumbnail
Nahi yaar , the story has to make sense.. I mean if someone is psychotic there are ranges in their behavior..  I could even swallow the whole scaring part but Physical assault ? I cannot take that

That is not love it  is abuse.. what excuse can we give to that

Ok big deal HE did not hit her but he saw her getting hit and thats it.

THAT no good of a loser. I hate viren now.

I hate viren and sid for both ruining my nivi's life. Poor motherless child.
Viren I cannot sympathize with him at any cost
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Apt title dear.. I was hoping for u to open d thread as u wer d only +ve one today i think.. Pls give an analysis to reinstate our belief in viren's love for nivi. N i'll hope for ur 1st possible reason for viren going to hostel.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi, you have done a great job in painting the whole scenario as a positive one. I like it. I will admit that I was mad, upset, depressed for sometime but then I sat back and thought and I regained my optimism. I believe that Viren is not what is being shown here. He is madly in love with Nivi and that is the reason he is doing all this so tht she is away from Sid. He remembers her stmt "she will be happy seeing the person whom she loved happy." So he knows that Nivi wil be happy if Sid is happy and he does not want her to have any bond with Sid. He is mentally unstable and Nivi will cure him. This is Nivi's journey and now we will see her groW*H. How she supports her husband and loves him and cures him.
Suchi- thumbnail
mahi yaar mera naam list sey nikal do I am not nivreniac any more : (
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Nahi yaar , the story has to make sense.. I mean if someone is psychotic there are ranges in their behavior..  I could even swallow the whole scaring part but Physical assault ? I cannot take that

That is not love it  is abuse.. what excuse can we give to that

Ok big deal HE did not hit her but he saw her getting hit and thats it.

THAT no good of a loser. I hate viren now.

I hate viren and sid for both ruining my nivi's life. Poor motherless child.
Viren I cannot sympathize with him at any cost

Suchi, he did not hurt her physically. It was the other goon who hurt her... And he could not do anything at that time as this drama was done to trap Sid, so how could he help Nivi then? Nivi would know that it was Viren all the time and then how will he frame Sid??? I kow it is hard, but trust me Nivi will come out a winner in her struggle now as this relates to her and her husband.
xaviara thumbnail
You know at this point, I don't want Viren to be in love with her !! In fact I would rather just have him use her for the sake of revenge, because it would hurt Nivi if he just used her for revenge, but it would kill her, if she gets to know he used her despite being in love with her ! Because that is what hurt the most in Sid's case too that he proclaimed to love her, yet he still betrayed her !! I would rather have Viren fall for Nivi later on after he is cured and then repent like crazy for hurting and using her and then work really hard to win her love and trust !!