Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
PV as in Psychotic Viren...
i decided to call him PV till he proves himself....

rachu dear...pls do write it...we all need dat...🤗
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Thanks Rachu janu a lot.... Would love to read it. But janu pls keep watching ccbm atleast for some more time. I am still optimistic about Viren...

Nahi Sneha I don't have heart to watch sheer torture anymore. I can't take Viren doesn't love Nivi as his image is completely broken so I can't watch it.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashred12

last part-

PV going out at nite. cc comes. questions him but he doesnt answer anything but says i'm getting late. she says abt hotel too. cc says i know u very well so tell me. he says if u know me very well, den u shud know i dont like qns n u'll get answers only wat i want to give. he leaves n cc is angry.
ks scene thinking abt expenses n borrowing fm PT.
morning.
YES ITS RELATED TO LITTLE SID-NIVI
PV thinking with cruel expression n nivi folding clothes. wen she passes suddenly he stops her n talks seriously but den changes to fun n leaves. nivi keeps dresses in shelf n an envelope falls. she sees a photo folded outwards. one side is lil sid n other is lil nivi. she wonders how he has dat old pic n thinks he is hiding something fm her.

PRECAP-in office sid comes to know dat sidya's booking was done by viren in riverdale n dat other resorts were free only.

so here starts, sid n nivi's search of truth...
i think i can survive one more epi....

Sid did not do his own booking????? That does not make sense.
ashred12 thumbnail
one thing i like is d way PV talks to cc nowadays....we r openly seeing his dislike towards cc...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashly for update sweetie. Well looks like we are going to get something tomorrow and again will have to wait to find out what it is till Monday. So it is related to childhood Nivi and Sid, now that's doesn't make much sense but let's see what is going on. Now I think we can see PV's hatred of his mom clearly. There were only two of them talking, right? He didn't have to fake his anger at CC at that time, I think. If he is doing all these things, I don't want him to be doing with CC, It will make me hate him more. 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ash for the live update. Very brave of you to watch and much appreciated👍🏼
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Nahi Sneha I don't have heart to watch sheer torture anymore. I can't take Viren doesn't love Nivi as his image is completely broken so I can't watch it.

Janu just read Ashly last part update. Janu i think Viren loves Nivi from childhood as we had predicted earlier..... So he is psycho  or obsessive i guess...
ashred12 thumbnail
after d shock of articles, i was prepared...just hoping tmrw i can survive d epi...i wish dey'll show some scene wer PV genuinely cares 4 nivi tmrw though its impossible to happen...

yep PV n cc wer alone...n he is definitely not going to let cc into his plans...i think he hates d whole family too except vd n bs...
ashred12 thumbnail
i just hope our childhood obsession stories come true...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all I don't understand what CC is trying to do over here. Will she tell others if she finds out what Viren is up to? The thing bothered me most in today's episode was Viren's dialogue to Nivi when he asked her to get out of his way, he meant something else, but covered it up again with smile. Oh god he looked scary at that time. I hope they reveal his past soon otherwise I just go mad thinking about it. FIrst MP was making me mad and now Viren's past. And where he goes out in night all the time? Oh well we are not going know until CT have mercy on us.