Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw the episode it wasn't that bad.Whew! He seems obsessed with Nivi though.
I'm wondering about the last scene abt get away from my way part. Is he implying that u r in my way to destoy Sid or something??? What do u think?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is my Rachu ignoring me? No acknowledgment to my post! Are you mad at me, my dear?? 😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Why is my Rachu ignoring me? No acknowledgment to my post! Are you mad at me, my dear?? 😭

Hey payal I am not mad at you am mad at you and not ignoring you jaan sorry sweetu
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ashred12

payal jaan...we gave him only 1 name...he is lucky compared to others...

even i had trouble calling him dat.. but dats d only way i feel i can do some justice to nivi...

Ashley Jaan 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Plzzz I hav request . Plzz don't call Viren by tht name . We relalyy don't know yaar wht happened wid him . n So wout knowing we can't blame him  .Who knows his Backstory might b veryy veryy painful .

U all hav thought till now for Nivi n frm Nivi's POV but dear we lovedd Viren n still we do ( If i m nt wrong ) So can't we thnk frm his POV for a sec also ?

Originally posted by: vids08

I saw the episode it wasn't that bad.Whew! He seems obsessed with Nivi though.

I'm wondering about the last scene abt get away from my way part. Is he implying that u r in my way to destoy Sid or something??? What do u think?

I don't thnk it had any meaning . We all know ki Viren keep joking wid Nivi . always
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey payal I am not mad at you am mad at you and not ignoring you jaan sorry sweetu

I know, dear!! 😆 Hehe, I was just pulling your leg, my lovely. 😊 
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

wer's navi today?....did she decide to skip d epi?...

Navi was too upset with the article today that Viren does not care for Nivi. She left after reading the article. I hope Anju and Milee can bring her back with their positive inputs ðŸ˜Š
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sneha jaan...i loved ur points...
i want to add another thing...no1 told him abt sargi thali in store...

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Navi was too upset with the article today that Viren does not care for Nivi. She left after reading the article. I hope Anju and Milee can bring her back with their positive inputs ðŸ˜Š

I told 2 Navz ki She shouldn't believe d article as they r nt always correct n especiallyy SP .

Yarr Jab Kinny himself said it ki He is nt playng -ve char n whtever he will do in  d show it all will b for love So we shouldbelieve Kinny naa . There is no reason 2 Quit epi n d show .

@sneha yes dear I 2 is feeling curious 2 know Viren's past . d way Viren talked 2 his maa n tht pic of sid n Nivi was quite strange n there definatelyy lottzz more 2 Viren n dis track . n It sems veryy inetersting .n d most imp part whch we all want will b there tht Viren lovesNivi .wht else we want ?😃
No1 said Hiii 2 me , 😭😭😭😭 

Is every1 is upset frm me tht i m supporting Viren ? 😭😭