dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Royale11

kavya riddhan always tld me kavya takes mini as di but u hve bashed her so badly k u were hurt but u will bash for it ?? she is elder to u hve some respect dear

di...i realized my mistake n said srry...n trust me...all tht mini di wrote after tht...wht is edited now was against IF COC
N i just came to say bye...n read in previous posts...evrywhere di said tht m nt a part of this cc now...i dnt care...

N i know i was at fault...i shudnt hav been rude initially...but di is it tht we hav no sentiments n neone can join or leave wheneva they wnt???

As for karan bhaiya n mini di...i dnt kno how much they fought...n neither tht who was at fault...i just kno tht karan bhaiya was nt wrong when he wnted to work out their frndship again.
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: minchi

kavya i didnt said it in arude way..n ok i wont say anythin ask karan about this n even riddhan about urbehaviorcz i dnt care honestly about that

n 1 more thing dnt say like ii went to my thread so wasnt here or didnt saw ur post cz....it is nt like u were not at home sp dunno wats happening thr....n u were at ur bday n ACC ..both but cant see cc....??thats weird...
n i dnt have any prob wid ur acc stuff....i hardly care so dnt even think tha

i wasnt on acc tht time..i havent been to acc for sumtime now as i went there coz of annu n she is gone for a mnth or so...

N u cud hav said to me tht u felt i avoided u...
minchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_fanatic

di...i realized my mistake n said srry...n trust me...all tht mini di wrote after tht...wht is edited now was against IF COC

N i just came to say bye...n read in previous posts...evrywhere di said tht m nt a part of this cc now...i dnt care...

N i know i was at fault...i shudnt hav been rude initially...but di is it tht we hav no sentiments n neone can join or leave wheneva they wnt???

As for karan bhaiya n mini di...i dnt kno how much they fought...n neither tht who was at fault...i just kno tht karan bhaiya was nt wrong when he wnted to work out their frndship again.

wahttttttttttttttttttttt ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² karan i want u here ðŸ˜ƒ
Royale11 thumbnail

so if u will hve elder sis u will bash her ths way ?? n thn how u bamed mini wen evn karan left IF ?? n kavya after fightng 50 times sorry doen't help mini was frustrated too understand her POV  n can't riddhan tell u r wrong if he feels ?? u took him as yur bro or not ??
minchi thumbnail

i wasnt on acc tht time..i havent been to acc for sumtime now as i went there coz of annu n she is gone for a mnth or so...

N u cud hav said to me tht u felt i avoided u...

i said na i dnt care...karu used to feel bad.....n asked riddhan to talk to u....ask him ðŸ¤”
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: minchi

kavya i didnt said it in arude way..n ok i wont say anythin ask karan about this n even riddhan about urbehaviorcz i dnt care honestly about that

n 1 more thing dnt say like ii went to my thread so wasnt here or didnt saw ur post cz....it is nt like u were not at home sp dunno wats happening thr....n u were at ur bday n ACC ..both but cant see cc....??thats weird...
n i dnt have any prob wid ur acc stuff....i hardly care so dnt even think tha

i have tht thread bookmarked n when bro tld me he'll join frm 29 th i visited tht thread...i wasnt on acc ...n neither was there neone else
minchi thumbnail

i have tht thread bookmarked n when bro tld me he'll join frm 29 th i visited tht thread...i wasnt on acc ...n neither was there neone else

we all are bokus ppl here....u bookmark ur thread if riddhn comes..n plss i dnt care ki tu hai yaa nhii....it was like karu used to feel bad thats it
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
@ria di...riddhan bhaiya can tell me if m wrong ...but atleast sumone needs to understand me as well...i apologized for it coz riddhan bhaiya wnted me to....
minchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Royale11

karan i wnt u here ??

usse bahar rakh isse
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kavya i was at fault too  yu could have bashed me too not alone mini n she was always part of f5 n kavya your light use to be on n yu were not use to be here so we thought yu avoiding n sorry but yu have sometime talked to ridd but yu weren't on cc