Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
the vrat is only positive thing today
BTW m waitign for chanda ki maut alla rekha ji's death in Muqqadar ka sikandar way where she dies in hands of Amit ji
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

ahhh khoon baari maang strikes *yaks on the side* am not going to watch. still confused D still blind? please CV's give him back HIS EYESIGHT!!!!! and good im happy nakku is doing this vrat they cant keep her starving more than a week gives me hope D is going to be back very soon to break her vrat

It was Not Khoon bhair maang huma.. lol.. it was on her forehead below her Maang.. and above all its was HER blood .. so there was no significane in it..  and why they showed Naku the very moment holding her MS, well its their tendency to Dramatize the situation .. like always , there is nothing more to it...  No one can come between Dutta and Nakusha .. Period.
Oh Chanda and Her Dellusions Rofl inki yeh haalat meri wajah se ðŸ¤£
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

It was Not Khoon bhair maang huma.. lol.. it was on her forehead below her Maang.. and above all its was HER blood .. so there was no significane in it..  and why they showed Naku the very moment holding her MS, well its their tendency to Dramatize the situation .. like always , there is nothing more to it...  No one can come between Dutta and Nakusha .. Period.

Agreed saraw they just trying to dramatize..zaroorat se jyada....just to scare us😆😆😆😆😆😆 par hum kisse se nahi darte we r DSP Disciples.....lol what did I just say....😆😆😆😆😆
i found the precap very intresting though waiting for it i love the way D is making connections between events and then the first thing he does is goes & picks up a knife HAA so duttaish
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's not about his blood or hers, an inch below the actual maang or an inch above, not about whose perspective it is...Duttta or Seema...and there's absolutely NO question about her getting the status or tag of Dutta's wife just because of that little 'khoon-bhari-maang' bit. We all know, sooner or later, DN will be re-united...no doubts there. It's just the damn SYMBOLISM that irked me today...why...why..WHY did they show it?!! And then the way Nakku was touching her MS, choodian...what does that signify? What is the freakin' point of this scene or this Seema character or this whole blasted track?!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

the vrat is only positive thing today

Yes, word! I said this earlier too, thank goodness there is a vrat and Naku is going to be starving!!!!
Must say, we girls are quite the sadists huh? Pehli, naku go goli maro, kidnap karao, abhi make her starve so Dutta will come back to her soon...
These CVs better get on with the track, one more mujra from Seema and jo dancing maine 18+ years se seekhi hai, wo bhi bhool jaongi....gosh spare us!
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

The one good thing is that Naku has decided not to eat or drink anything till D comes back, so come back soon he will and he will himself give her water I feel, full on filmy style :)
I hope and and hope this happens next week itself, torture se mukti de do bhagwan!

I was thinking the same.....the good thing about today's epi was Nakku's vrat cuz that's foreshadowing that Dutta has to be back at PN in the next 2-3 days since his soulmate can't be w/o food n water for that long.....I am pretty sure the entry and DN milan will be very dramatic and filmi style.....😊
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

It was Not Khoon bhair maang huma.. lol.. it was on herforeheadbelow her Maang.. and above all its was HER blood .. so there was no significane in it.. and why they showed Naku the very moment holding her MS, well its their tendency toDramatizethe situation .. like always , there is nothing more to it... No one can come between Dutta and Nakusha .. Period.

Did I mention I only watched the precap 😆 Ahh thts good even if it was the maang it's like seems weds Chanda Wanda 😆 Ahh the cvs over dramatize the wrong things. Good to know nothing will come between dn never doubted the cvs there all is well!