Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys... the best part today i liked is that chaskar loves chanda truly... he says he will quit bhaogiri but will not stop loving her.... truly Chaskar

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Guys... the best part today i liked is that chaskar loves chanda truly... he says he will quit bhaogiri but will not stop loving her.... truly Chaskar

Cheesy Chaskar will say anything to get his way.Wasn't he the one who solemnly owed his allegience to Dutta & then went & set his car on fire?😡
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I'm still going to call Seema selfish- Dutta is not a vegetable, he's fit and fine now, apart from his eyes, if he wasn't he wouldn't be roaming around the streets like he was. She knows he has family, he took AS's and Baji's name in front of her. So what's the big deal in asking him his address and sending him to his home to get treated? He can get better in his home, with his loved ones around him can't he? Obviously she wants to keep him in her clutches! She doesn't want to let him go, because she still is delusional and believes that he will accept her when he regains his eyesight!! A leopard never changes its spots!! x

agree..  it wud hav been understandable if its some other person who found dutta n doesnt know anything abt him.. but seema knows him..she knows his name.. knows his family.. if not ask him, she wud atleast try to find out from people.. she can even ask google uncle...😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Another thing....was it Seema's own blood that gets smeared on her forehead? Will somebody please clarify? I don't want to see it at all!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Cheesy Chaskar will say anything to get his way.Wasn't he the one who solemnly owed his allegience to Dutta & then went & set his car on fire?😡

there must be more to chanda / chaskar story.... like the way he said... maine kya kuch nahi kiya tere liye... CV's ne dialogue aise hee nahi diya..  we stil need to pull on the world cup and ipl season... kuch toh track socha hoga na....
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The one good thing is that Naku has decided not to eat or drink anything till D comes back, so come back soon he will and he will himself give her water I feel, full on filmy style :)
I hope and and hope this happens next week itself, torture se mukti de do bhagwan!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Another thing....was it Seema's own blood that gets smeared on her forehead? Will somebody please clarify? I don't want to see it at all!

Detail mein toh bataya tha,Rose.Its her own blood.Koi shaadi waadi nahi hui.Khayaali pulao pakaa rahi hai khama kha😡
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Detail mein toh bataya tha,Rose.Its her own blood.Koi shaadi waadi nahi hui.Khayaali pulao pakaa rahi hai khama kha😡

LOL....and I was worrying myself silly over it! 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What I think is, since Dutta gets a knife, he will think some enemy of his has kidnapped him, and the next person who enters the room he will attack him/her 😆!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Oh yes it was her own blood but she got it on her forehead through Dutta's hand...horrifying!!