Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh yes it was her own blood but she got it on her forehead through Dutta's hand...horrifying!!

Now what does that signify??😆 Not a marriage for sure! 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Now what does that signify??😆 Not a marriage for sure! 

It signifies that the creatives have lost their brains and have no idea what random crap they are showing
sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

It signifies that the creatives have lost their brains and have no idea what random crap they are showing

Khoon bhari maang was random timepass kinda scene...the entire episode was, it seems from the update! We could have liked the gradual unfolding, IF this Seema character wasn't such a turn-off! The CVs must realize that it's not working, and they better rush things up! 

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was seema's blood that within seconds faded...you wanna know the significance well i think that her blood is thinner than water and hence she can again betray dutta anytime....by the way that was noway anything remote to marriage either...CVs are keeping a way out so they can fix this trash once we all viewers let them know that we bloody hate the khoon bhari maang concept.....i would have not minded Dutta filling nakku's bare maang on his return with his blood....melodramatic but still ok..as long as its nakku and Dutta together...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Khoon bhari maang was random timepass kinda scene...the entire episode was, it seems from the update! We could have liked the gradual unfolding, IF this Seema character wasn't such a turn-off! The CVs must realize that it's not working, and they better rush things up! 

Exactly.....this is all random timepass at its best....koi sir pair nahin....all this khoon bhari maang nonsense served to do was irritate ppl further when already patience is wearing thin....koi point toh hai nahin....just an irritating, pathetic visual that they stuck in to show more of Seema's delusions when the character isn't working anyways....so insipid, so one dimensional with her wohi gine chune 2 flashbacks about Dutta on a repeat loop in her head....and then off she runs to the mandir to play pooja pooja with her bff Nakku.......none of this is leading to anything.....so who are they kidding....are these kind of scenes thrown in for random senseless shock value? Sorry to say even that is not working....

Anyways I'm going to see if things pick up next week.....this week has been a total waste of time barring the brief DN moment yesterday......maybe they'll stabilize next week and get back on track and we can forget all this time as a bad nightmare😆
sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly.....this is all random timepass at its best....koi sir pair nahin....all this khoon bhari maang nonsense served to do was irritate ppl further when already patience is wearing thin....koi point toh hai nahin....just an irritating, pathetic visual that they stuck in to show more of Seema's delusions when the character isn't working anyways....so insipid, so one dimensional with her wohi gine chune 2 flashbacks about Dutta on a repeat loop in her head....and then off she runs to the mandir to play pooja pooja with her bff Nakku.......none of this is leading to anything.....so who are they kidding....are these kind of scenes thrown in for random senseless shock value? Sorry to say even that is not working....

Anyways I'm going to see if things pick up next week.....this week has been a total waste of time barring the brief DN moment yesterday......maybe they'll stabilize next week and get back on track and we can forget all this time as a bad nightmare😆

The Seema track has some purpose for sure....which is yet to come out. Only if they could keep the track short and crisp we might not have hated it so badly! 
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So it's decided. I'm definitely NOT catching up this weekend.. 🤔 I do not want to end the spree on a supposed "khoon bhari mang" scene, that I'm hearing about.. Lol, lets see if next week gets better and then I can watch it all aik saath.. 😆

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Rosa: Ofcourse the Seema track is SUPPOSED to have a purpose however the execution has been pathetic nearly a month into this track.....so I believe we are all justified in calling it out for the crap that it is......there was potential to do a lot but instead they have wasted a lot of time in dragging and then senseless crap like this khoon bhari maang as Dutta the sleeping beauty chills for most of the time.....They can only redeem this track by giving it a good culmination maybe.....so let's see if that happens in the coming weeks.

@Fivr: LOL yeah don't waste your time catching up this weekend....give it another week and maybe things will be good enough so that you can catch up to some good epis by then.....lol
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok...

Seema track was introduced...why....Dutta needs to forgive her and get on with life
Seema-Nakku met and became fraaands😆.....why...no idea yet..maybe some use later
Dutta fell off the cliff and was saved by Seema...why...Dutta-Seema confrontation
Dutta became blind...why...only then Dutta will stay with Seema long enough to have a confrontation😆 
Nakku did not believe Dutta is dead and is searching for him...why..Dutta is actually not dead and Nakku can sense that.
Nakku gets support from village ppl...why...She is Dutta's wife...good
Nakku hallucinating that Dutta is all around...why...Some emotional tadka and I have to accept that the scene was cute..

Understood the track till this point...

Nakku is worshipped by villagers....why...no idea(maybe because LTL is Nakku's story)😆
Dutta goes conscious...unconscious...again and again...why ...no idea(dragging? it cannot be because MR is leaving the show because he is still around in the sets...he has to act asleep na😆
Chaskar-Seema connection(love ishtory) and Seema saving Dutta...why...no idea...if they want Seema saving Dutta..she already did by treating him after his fall from the cliff
Seema mujra...why...no idea...torture us?
Khoon Bhari maang...why...no idea...to make Tasha fans throw up?😕

Now I don't understand the above...I mean we have not seen so much Nakku taking care of Dutta as much as Seema is..

That is the summary of last few weeks for me...Hope next week we get on with Tasha rather than Seema crap...hope hope hope for Tasha is what is making me watch the drag too...I love LTL😃

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahhh khoon baari maang strikes *yaks on the side* am not going to watch. still confused D still blind? please CV's give him back HIS EYESIGHT!!!!! and good im happy nakku is doing this vrat they cant keep her starving more than a week gives me hope D is going to be back very soon to break her vrat