Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Sajjal

it was a beautiful part...
wher mayank said the write words or my be she saw the right feel in his eys...thy way he is moving loved...
there little moments...the dinner...his feelings...her blush n nervousness...n her love...the most purest n dont have words ...

im loving it ...cant wait till mid of june
any ways thnks for the beautiful part ...see ya soon
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont know what did i do to get so lucky and unlucky at the same time tonight! firstly a mesmerizing update and then the shocker of having no update till mid june! i'll miss you and this story surely.
take your time.this story is worth every wait.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
nice update.
fianlly mayank feels for her.
love their romantic scene.
update soon.
thanks for thepm.
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just totally fell in love wid thios part 
was so lost in it :D
hey plzzz give d next part soon 
n no promo part hi 😆
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok i was extremely happy with the update sajjal until i read ur note...mid june is so far! but i can understand what u must be going through right now...all my best wishes r for u& yeah i m gonna wait til mid june happily! ( hope u will not make us wait more than that)
coming to the update...
ahh it was a treat to read! i like the way nupur realized that mayank has moved on, though i was almost abt to scream in anger when he said'' i do love her and i don't think i will ever stop''  to be honest,i still don't get it, if he can't stop loving piya then how come he will ever start loving Nupur? coz in my opinion u can't love two person at a time the same way...i can understand nupur accepting the fact that he LOVED piya & That will always be a part of him coz what happened in past, cannot be undone...but if he still loves piya , can't stop it yet he felt he has started falling for nupur too...then i donno .i m not much convinced abt his feeling...but i guess Nupur got convinced with just that one look into his eyes😳 that one day he will love her like she love him.
"Nupur had never given him the chance to see her vunerable and he knew why know, but if he had ever known about her heartbreak or her pain, he wasn't afraid to say, he would have chosen her over anyone and everything." 
ok hjere agin i m thinking.why would he think like that if he never loved Nupur? isn't this lines saying even back then he would hv choose Nupur over piya just becoz he can never c her in pain .doean;t that mean even then he actually loved nupur only, but he just didn't realized it & mistaken his attraction for piya as love? uff mayank & his feelings - confusing me biiig time now!
No ownder Nupur can't read his eyes...but then i guess this confusion is what make this Mayank so close to reality ...& even Nupur.her feelings that u showed.that upto one point she loved him , made sacrifices for him .but then human hv limitations.how much pain can one bear? after a point human mind ought to become selfish & start thinking abt her own& that's what she did.she started expecting the love in return of her own love from Mayank & she was afraid to get hurt again...both ur mayank nupur r so close to reality.like real characters...i totally appreciate this!

& yeah needless to say i love that ending with Mayank NOT kissing her...yes waiting for her is worth while & i think he still need time to understand her real worth in is life & until that happens, kiss can wait...

*sigh waiting eagerly that Mid june just come sooner this year!!!!!! & thanks a ton that u managed to update even in the midst of all the happenings in ur life...best wishes for u! take care!

C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
grt updt!!
finally they r moving forward...
bt plz try to updt soon if u can
waiting eagerly to read next part...
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updt dear
waiting for June to read next part..try to cont soon
thank for the pm
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
da update for worth da wait sajjal...loved it alot...n wow suc a long update thnx for dat...😊

awww m loving da mayur scenes...mayank is finally realizing da worth of nupur n her importance in his lyf...😳

n nupur...wht shud i say...😉

awww loved it alot when nupur ws all cuddled up in his arms...sleeping wid a content look on her face...😃

n da kitchen scene...flour on her cheeks...😆

n da balcony scene..wht a ques mayank asked...how stupid of him...🤣
loved da kiss scene...☺️

tczzz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao That was so beautiful Sajjal
Mayur Sweet Moments were amazing
I really Love the Way Mayank is Moving in his Life