Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Posted: Mon Jan 17 2011, 04:06 hrs 

Forgotten celebrities, failed actors and girls-next-door have a new launchpad now with reality shows' rising popularity

In the first half of the last decade, Shweta Tiwari as Prerna was television world's ideal bahu and perfect lover. Once her dream ride with Kasautii Zindagii Kay came to an end, she had to take on a new character that her audience would love her for. That's when Tiwari learnt to shimmy and entered reality shows such as Nach Baliye on Star Plus, followed by Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao on Sony. Her ultimate boon from reality television came last week when she emerged victorious from the Bigg Boss house and Rs 1 crore richer.

In the recent years, the popularity of reality shows has grown manifold. Along with that its power to make television stars has also risen. A case in point is Ashmit Patel, Tiwari's housemate on Bigg Boss. The almost written-off actor who ushered in his birthday in style on Thursday night in Mumbai admits to the power of reality television. "Taking part in Bigg Boss was the best decision I made. My fan-following has increased. Before this show happened, a lot of people told me I wasn'tgetting my due. But this stint in the Bigg Boss house has changed things," says Patel. He even claims to be sifting through film and TV show offers currently. Not just Patel and Tiwari, recent years have proved that reality TV can make a star out of everyone, be it Mr India Pravesh Rana or television's bad boy Rahul Mahajan, who was facing drug abuse and wife-beating allegations, or motormouth Rakhi Sawant. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Reality-Boon/738396/

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xXxNatashaxXx

Why Rajshiri has deleted all serials??πŸ˜•
ab mein kasauti kaise dekhu gi😭

Rajshri nay saarey star plus k serials delete kr diey bt ab tm YT per dekh sakti ho woh saari episodes jo rajshri per thi nd info 1st pagr per aapko milegi..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Just got dis videos.. Shweta nd karanveer My both hotties r hugging each other sooo cutely..!!!😍😍😍
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKDj24r0_A[/YOUTUBE]
Kaash Shweta abhinav ki jagha karanveer ko apan life partner choose kr leti.. kaaaaaaash..😍😍😍
okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Faraan - Thanks for sharing Ashmits B-party video😊 and Please inform us when u upload STs big boss videos 😊

@Zari - Thanks for sharing article 😊

Where are my all STians
πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜”

Edited by okkk - 13 years ago
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bthilaga

prerna grand daughter call her as BIGP

aha thanks but yaar woh episodes main kaha se dhondongi..??
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: okkk

@Faraan - Thanks for sharing Ashmits B-party video😊 and Please inform us when u upload STs big boss videos 😊

@Zari - Thanks for sharing article 😊

Where are my all STians
πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜”

I'm uploading..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nd will soon share dem here too..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Nd jahaan tak Shweta fans ki baat rahi..mostly log raat ko online hotay hain nd BB forum say boht say Shweta fans asusuall gayab hoageye hain..😭
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina_

aha thanks but yaar woh episodes main kaha se dhondongi..??

Mere channel mei dhond lo..πŸ˜†
ya phr Fc k 1st page per Prerna scenes mei dhond lena..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shwetaloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Thankoo Maya..!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
[/QUOTE
u welcome faran

okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Shweta Journey in Bigg boss..!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Iv4H3w6sU[/YOUTUBE]

Only good think about this video was udi udi song  ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ , its lyrics and mood of song were so appropriate and suited her😊

and it was only best thing in this whole video Coz, firstly its very short ( did they fell short of time πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ) and

secondly they didnt even put Shwetas best dance moves , they were so many.

She enjoys her dance and here i cudnt see any ,actually they didnt show her expressions while dancin ,only showed
it when she was crying😭

Edited by okkk - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: okkk

Only good think about this video was udi udi song  ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ , its lyrics and mood of song were so appropriate and suited her😊

and it was only best thing in this whole video Coz, firstly its very short ( did they fell short of time πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ) and

secondly they didnt even put Shwetas best dance moves , they were so many.

She enjoys her dance and here i cudnt see any ,actually they didnt show her expressions while dancin ,only showed
it when she was crying😭

Yeah da avi was too much short..😑
Bt i loved da song nd it totally suited on Shweta..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Bt it was really short.. shweta really had soo much awwesome cute scenes in BB which they did'nt show.. Baki sub ki itni lambi av's dikhayi nd ab Shweta ki bari ayi to bus yeh..😑😑😑
Guddie did a far far better job den dis video bt i loved da song more of other video.. LOL
I mean udi song,.. LOL