Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
finally the cats out of the bag! Omg yes yes yes! Oh i so luv shivs mum 😆 Fabulousa update. Omg i had to read it three tyms to gt bak into my senses. I loved each word
diotima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knew it...I knew it when they'd finally confess...it wud be so 😊😭😳😆 all at the same time (sawwy, I don't have a way with words, like you do 😆) pakshae...picture abhi baaki hai right? 😳
lol Shiv's mom is something else...

THANK YOU Devi.....for the frequency of your updates for this episode...and for such a breath taking one. Like everyone else..I'm speechless too...but all I can say is... I'll always be your pankha.

Cheers everyone!

For those who don't drink like me...cheers with matka chai :)
There's nothing more refreshing than a matka chai in cold weather in India...I'll get some soon though :)

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Chapter 99:  Ek Raat – Part 4 (Age 21+  if in doubt, go with 24+)

"Lord, one of these days, she is going to see me naked!"  Gauri said as she covered her face in embarrassment and turned towards the bed.

"Only I get to see you naked."  He said, picking her up to drop her on the bed and follow her there.  "We'll just have to remember to lock the door from now on."

"And whose fault is that?  I always lock the door."  She asked, turning back to look at him when he got in behind her to spoon her, leaving not an inch of space between them.

"I was too agitated today.  Can you blame me?"  he asked, pulling her back even more tightly against him.

"It's not my fault that you spied on me!  He came to get some Midol for his girlfriend!  I could have told you that if you just asked me!"

"For the last time, I was not spying!  Wait, what?  Shashank has a girlfriend?"

She nodded and turned back away from him, hiding a smile at the bewilderment in his voice.

"Who? What the hell?  He was cheating on you?  That jerk! After how loyal you were to him!" 

Gauri's eyebrows drew up in confusion before she burst out laughing.  "Are you listening to yourself?  I am married.  How was he cheating on me?  And did you register anything I said to you before?  I love YOU!  God, man, get it through your head!"

"Alright, that bit of information is going to take some getting used to.  Especially because I will never be convinced that you love me as much as I love you.  But as the man in this relationship, I am willing to accept that."  He said very dramatically before pausing to look down at her, " Baby, I can't focus when you are dressed like that.  Can you pull the sheet over you so that we can talk?"

"You can't focus?"  She turned around, purposely rubbing against him in the process.

He groaned as he held her body still.  "You know I too can be quite dirty if I want to…" he whispered in her ear as he pulled on the strip of lace that went over the cheek of her derriere, but then stilled his hand and quickly pulled the sheet over her.

She sighed in disappointment as she turned toward him.   "You know, this thing is sort of expensive.  I was hoping to get some good use out of it."

"Good use?  I intend to get great use out of it before I am deep deep inside your soft hot body tonight…"  He practically purred and she squeezed her legs tightly as she felt an answering heat flood her body at his words.

"I can't focus when you talk like that." She whispered.

"Good, we're even… So, what is this about Shashank and a girl?"

She opened her eyes now and they twinkled in mirth as she said, "Yea, in fact, you may know her."

"I know Shashank's girlfriend?"  he gave a snort and laughed and then suddenly stopped as if it just dawned on him, "Shit.  It's Thalia, isn't it?"

She sat up on her elbows in surprise.  "How did you guess so quickly?"

"That's the only thing that makes sense!  Well, not that it makes any sense.  Why the hell was she after me, exactly?  I could never figure that out.  She really wasn't; she just pretended, you know?"

"Yea, I know.  You don't think I would make sure of that after that whole night when you supposedly disappeared with her?"

"You gave her that stupid potion and asked her to seduce me…" his eyes were serious now and she recalled that he did not remember having this conversation with her.

"Can't you understand why I would?" 

"Are you serious, Gauri?  You're my wife.  How could you do that?"  He sat up in bed now and it was obvious that the memory clearly was still a sore one for him.

"Shiv, you have legions of experience with women.  My experience is limited to just you.  It's easy for a girl to become addicted to you.  I didn't want to be like that if you don't feel the same way about me."

"You want me to be addicted to you?" he asked, still not turning around to face her.

To hell with the sheet.  She threw it off her body and crept up to sit behind him, rubbing her breasts up his back as she leaned up to first bite his ear, then gently blow on it.  "Arent' you?"

He gave a hoarse growl before he turned around and pushed her back onto the bed, his hands sliding up her long calf and smooth thigh. 

"Does it make you wet to know that I am?"  He asked just before he fingered her heat.  She brought her hand up to bite its back to keep from crying out when the intense pleasure hit her suddenly.

"Oh yes it does indeed…"  he whispered in satisfaction as he stroked deeper until her insides clenched in ecstasy and she hit her first peak that night.

---------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read 3 updates in a row and my head is spinning

devi only you can take a reader on such a rollercoaster of opposing emotions, your amazing

I'm soo happy they actually did some talking somewhere in the midst of all that happened 😆

ps if you see any nice bridal wedding outfits let me, not for me but one of my friends who is having trouble finding what she wants, I bet you would find something amazing
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EK RAAT part 3
"I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath."

The reunion of two souls and this dramatic only Devi can portrait.  You didn't made it easy for Shiv, he didn't give up.  Sometimes the taste of loosing someone makes them pursue more.  Thanks to Shanki and the Midol.

Also what you see from your own naked eyes is not always the truth.

PS:  Devi...I've lost all the praises words for you, but with you my unspoken word will help you. 😃
Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
All I can do is ☺️☺️☺️(just in case you all r not aware of what the emoticon is - BLUSH)

The ☺️blushing☺️ is strictly for Part 4 of Ek Raat. 

Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank You Devi! Finally They confessed!
I loved it!
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh My God! Oh My God!
I come back from work and i find 3 updates
and not just any updates but the big confession!!
my head is spinning and my heart is pounding..lol
I'm sitting here doing the happy dance coz Shiv and Gauri finally confessed!!
Devi you are a genius with words!! I absolutely love your work!! Please please please never end this FF 😉

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Devi girl you sure are on a roll.....has the snow storm inspired you to write? Then may I hope that the snow storm continues for another couple of days.

You know I was thinking, your next FF should be a regency romance........