let's get nostalgic ... girls ... over maaneet....

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

As i was feeling bored ...

I was thinking ... we have seen plenty of maaneet moments ... but what is the first image of maaneet that comes into your mind when you think about maaneet ....

Girls ... the list can go on ... lets cherish all our fav moments ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

I know we love all maaneet scenes ... but some scenes always make a space in our heart ... Name few ... what you remember ... and made space in your heart ... does not matter how many posts u make to tell me what are ur fav scenes ...

1)maan & geet introductionary scene ... in the mela ...

2)maan saving geet from the lake ...

3)when geet was about to fall off maan's jeep maan pulling her towards him ... so that she does not fall ...

4)geet tying handkerchief to maan's hand after he gets hurt in jeep while going to amritsar ...

5)maan saving geet from brij ... & nursing her wounds ...

6)maan & geet's first meet in KC ... geet in maan's arms ...

8)maan trying to remove geet's hair locks from her face ... while she was sleeping in the chair ... first sign of attraction ... 😍😍😍😍

9)maan & dev talking & dev asking wht's latest devlopment ... maan thinking about geet & how she fell into his arms & then looking lost after looking at her ...blinking his eyes & geet too blinking her eyes ...😍😍😍😍😍

10)maan & geet locked in conference room ... duppatta scene ...hum tum scene ... mostly all scenes in conference scene ....😍😍😍

11)geet & maan in dhaba ... geet wiping out lassi off maan's lips ...😍😍😍😍

12)behne de ... whn ever picturised ...😍😍😍😍

13)geet & maan in lift ....😍😍😍😍

14)maan throwing duppatta on geet's head during launch party ... & tht falling over head like ghunghat ...😍😍😍😍😍

15)geet throwing garland & by mistake it falling on maan's neck 😍😍😍😍😍

16)maan first time in outhouse ... holding geet's duppatta & pulling her close to him ...😍😍😍😍 well he did tht to scare her ... but still i liked it ...😍😍😍😍😍

more will come ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

As i was feeling bored ...

I was thinking ... we have seen plenty of maaneet moments ... but what is the first image of maaneet that comes into your mind when you think about maaneet ....

Girls ... the list can go on ... lets cherish all our fav moments ...😍

I know we love all maaneet scenes ... but some scenes always make a space in our heart ... Name few ... what you remember ... and made space in your heart ... does not matter how many posts u make to tell me what are ur fav scenes ...

1)maan & geet introductionary scene ... in the mela ...

2)maan saving geet from the lake ...

3)when geet was about to fall off maan's jeep maan pulling her towards him ... so that she does not fall ...

4)geet tying handkerchief to maan's hand after he gets hurt in jeep while going to amritsar ...

5)maan saving geet from brij ... & nursing her wounds ...

6)maan & geet's first meet in KC ... geet in maan's arms ...

8)maan trying to remove geet's hair locks from her face ... while she was sleeping in the chair ... first sign of attraction ... 😍

9)maan & dev talking & dev asking wht's latest devlopment ... maan thinking about geet & how she fell into his arms & then looking lost after looking at her ...blinking his eyes & geet too blinking her eyes ...😍

10)maan & geet locked in conference room ... duppatta scene ...hum tum scene ... mostly all scenes in conference scene ....😍😍😍

11)geet & maan in dhaba ... geet wiping out lassi off maan's lips ...😍

12)behne de ... whn ever picturised ...😍

13)geet & maan in lift ....😍

14)maan throwing duppatta on geet's head during launch party ... & tht falling over head like ghunghat ...😍

15)geet throwing garland & by mistake it falling on maan's neck 😍

16)maan first time in hosh ... holding geet's duppatta & pulling her close to him ...😍 well he did tht to scare her ... but still i liked it ...😍

more will come ...

Hima I have some:

• Maan walking in on Geet when she's busy bad mouthing him to his prospective brides when Daadi asks her to look out for a girl for him
  • Geet walking into the conference room and blasting Maan after the return from Hoshiarpur when she thinks he's hurt
  • Maan putting the jhumka on Geet on the scene where Geet realizes she loves Maan
  • Maan fastening Geet's kurti's buttons in Hoshiarpur during the wedding scene
  • The seductive Pee Loon sequence
  • The even more sensuous Roop Tera Mastana
  • The scene in the hospital with Maan and Geet fighting over the mobile
  • The scene in the hospital where she's scolding Maan for going away from her and then being sorry because she thinks she has hit him hard
  • The jealous sequences with Pari
  • The scene where Geet agrees to become his fiance and he's carrying her & they run into Daadi
  • The scene on the night before the Dhabha scene where Geet keeps callin Maan and he ignores her calls, his reaction and Dev teasing him
I'll come back with some more πŸ˜Š Oh this made me feel better already😊

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima I have some:

Maan walking in on Geet when she's busy bad mouthing him to his prospective brides when Daadi asks her to look out for a girl for him Geet walking into the conference room and blasting Maan after the return from Hoshiarpur when she thinks he's hurt Maan putting the jhumka on Geet on the scene where Geet realizes she loves Maan Maan fastening Geet's kurti's buttons in Hoshiarpur during the wedding scene The seductive Pee Loon sequence The even more sensuous Roop Tera Mastana The scene in the hospital with Maan and Geet fighting over the mobile The scene in the hospital where she's scolding Maan for going away from her and then being sorry because she thinks she has hit him hard The jealous sequences with Pari The scene where Geet agrees to become his fiance and he's carrying her & they run into Daadi
  • The scene on the night before the Dhabha scene where Geet keeps callin Maan and he ignores her calls, his reaction and Dev teasing him
I'll come back with some more πŸ˜Š Oh this made me feel better already😊

gud to know ... u r feeling better ,.... me 2 going to post my fav scenes ..next in order ...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
d very very first thing cum to mind wen sumone says maan n geet is,

MAANEET

n nw turn for moments : 

so here it goes,

Kurbaan hua seq.

maahi seq.

the confession (first one)

wen geet called him "r u rajnikant's cousin?"(recently)

maan nursing her wounds

wen geet was in golden temple confused n prayin n maan was ther(she did nt realised then? rite?)

their outhouse night and fight

well tat was it but i'll update it okay..??
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

d very very first thing cum to mind wen sumone says maan n geet is,

MAANEET

n nw turn for moments : 

so here it goes,

Kurbaan hua seq.

maahi seq.

the confession (first one)

wen geet called him "r u rajnikant's cousin?"(recently)

maan nursing her wounds

wen geet was in golden temple confused n prayin n maan was ther(she did nt realised then? rite?)

their outhouse night and fight

well tat was it but i'll update it okay..??

u can update it dear as I know the list is too long .... me 2 going to update it now ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dewdropred, lovely post, esp after the depressing day have had with thinkinh where Maneet are heading....

All of what you wrote and these

1. Maan stalking Geet in HP, Geet walking backwards and the tree scene, with Geet breaking into tears when Maan quips "que mere choolene se tumhari pavitrata bhang ho jayeegi" Hai kya teer mara tha us Maan ne, bechari ghayal geet ko aur chot pahuchyi thi.
  2. Geet going to Maan's place with that dupatta over her face, looking absolutely amazing and Maan taking that cover off to reveal her. The look he gave at that time when he realized it was her. The ensuing dialogues that followed - Geet getting angry with Maan's allegation that she had come to spend the night,. Geet telling him tumhara dimag kamzoor hai, aur soch us se bhi choti
  3. Maan checking Geet out, then saving her from falling during the first party prep... Hai I love that look that maan gave with his eyes closed when he held her close...
  4. Maan, geet first dance, the Geet's predicament and the entire scene including the dialogues just before Geet goes home from the hotel on her own
  5. Maan and Geet  first flower giving moment, madhumakhi ka chatta
  6. Maan, Geet's first dinner date, hug scene, full Dhaba scene
  7. Maan's shower scene when he is thoroughly perplexed about his last hugging encounter with Geet
  8. The scene when Maan is coming to office after the rain hug scene and all that he is feeling, wondering how he will face Geet
  9. Maan going to pantry for the first timebecause of Geet
  10. Maan and the conference hall, Geet with the pocket knive type thing dialogues, Geet falling into Maan 's lap, hum tum,and Maan's day dream about holding Geet close and making out with her..., Maan taking care of Geet and letting her rest on him
  11. Maan and the lift scene, love that one as well...

And more oh so many more, I could watch the old episodes again and again.....

Thanks again for this post!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

my next list ...

17)maan ... geet in outhouse ... geet with wet hair ... maan trying to move her locks of hair which were covering her face ...

18)geet applying paste to maan's fingers & maan with the paste hands again trying to move geet's hair off her face & coz of tht paste getting stuck to geet's hair ...

19)geet realising love for maan in darga ....

20)teri diwani scene ...

21)maan trying to give rose to geet ... file ... newspaper & rose ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

22)maan dialogue whn geet asked him why did he go to london without informing her ..,,..

maan - sirf ek raat sirf ek raat .... tumhare paas nahin tha ... aur uska kya ... jo tum mujhe jeevan bhar kae liye akela chod kae jaane wali thi 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

love this dialogue to the core ...tht i remember it even without watching the scene ... i hope i used the exact words ....

23)maan staring at geet while geet was trying to get rid of the brides who came for maan .... by telling negative things about maan ... dee i too luv tht scene ... i can still see maan standing with folded hands & satring at geet ...

24)geet in dadima's jewelry ... maan lost after watching her like tht ...

25)geet & maan standing in front of mirror .... & maan taking off .... the jewelry that dadima made geet to wear ... one by one ... his sensous voice .....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.. while trying to get confession from her ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

will come with more ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarrm

Hi dewdropred, lovely post, esp after the depressing day have had with thinkinh where Maneet are heading....

All of what you wrote and these

Maan stalking Geet in HP, Geet walking backwards and the tree scene, with Geet breaking into tears when Maan quips "que mere choolene se tumhari pavitrata bhang ho jayeegi" Hai kya teer mara tha us Maan ne, bechari ghayal geet ko aur chot pahuchyi thi. Geet going to Maan's place with that dupatta over her face, looking absolutely amazing and Maan taking that cover off to reveal her. The look he gave at that time when he realized it was her. The ensuing dialogues that followed - Geet getting angry with Maan's allegation that she had come to spend the night,. Geet telling him tumhara dimag kamzoor hai, aur soch us se bhi choti Maan checking Geet out, then saving her from falling during the first party prep... Hai I love that look that maan gave with his eyes closed when he held her close... Maan, geet first dance, the Geet's predicament and the entire scene including the dialogues just before Geet goes home from the hotel on her own Maan and Geet  first flower giving moment, madhumakhi ka chatta Maan, Geet's first dinner date, hug scene, full Dhaba scene Maan's shower scene when he is thoroughly perplexed about his last hugging encounter with Geet The scene when Maan is coming to office after the rain hug scene and all that he is feeling, wondering how he will face Geet Maan going to pantry for the first timebecause of Geet Maan and the conference hall, Geet with the pocket knive type thing dialogues, Geet falling into Maan 's lap, hum tum,and Maan's day dream about holding Geet close and making out with her..., Maan taking care of Geet and letting her rest on him
  1. Maan and the lift scene, love that one as well...

And more oh so many more, I could watch the old episodes again and again.....

Thanks again for this post!!!

thank dear ... & you can add more ... whn ever u remember ... u r welcome dear .... yes love all maaneet scenes ....
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dewdropred did you forget the Kehna hai kya scene, or am i mistaken. I am so busy visualizing these scenes that i may have overlooked if you have already mentioned it....

Also love the outhouse scene, after dupatta scene when Maan stalks her, warns her to leave or else ( or else he was this close to taking her in his arms and giving in to all the upheavel he was feeling within himself

Maan's dialogue, agar mein un ladkiyon ko reject kar raha huun to sirf tumhari wajah se.

Geet having made coffee deliberating who to send coffee for Maan with, then Maan and Geet almost kiss scene where Geet for the first time under his spell offers him her lips and that nuttu steps back, then Geet blurting out in the kitchen to Maan to stay away from her, Maan thinking yeh ladki ke dimag mein aadhi baat rehti hain.... aur kya bolna pata nahi rehta...

dewdropred thumbnail

next set

26)maan saying sorry to geet ...

27)maan staring at geet while she was taking notes from maan ... on how to prepare for the party ...

28)maan staring at geet & giving us his sweet smile ... while geet was ascending the ladder while decorating the hall ...

29)maan & geet's stare while geet is in his arms ...

30)maan ... seeing geet for the first time in white saree ...

sarrm like u mentioned loved all those scenes .... tooo specially geet gifting the roses & maan telling about madhu makki ka chatta ...

31)maan trying to get geet jealous with the help of pari ...

32)where's the party tonight ... scenes before that ...

33)the hug after where's the party tonight ...

34)like dee u mentioned ... i 2 love the red saree scene ...
how maan was holding her pallu while she was walking away ...😍😍😍😍😍😍 maan was trying to get confession out of geet ... but geet being tough nut to crack .... did not confess ...

will come back with more ...