tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

may i come in mam...................πŸ˜†

Permission Granted, Studentwa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeks🀒....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekends😳

Yes..Those touching moments are not even in sights..will it be today or after Rescue Kesar..😊
tanthya thumbnail

chocolatewa lai ho ka...then only u can enterπŸ˜†

Choco's nahi, Woh ladoo laathi hai..woh bhi besan waaliπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Permission Granted, Studentwa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thankuu thankuu................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@shreya-srry i just had ice cream..........no choclate...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

Choco's nahi, Woh ladoo laathi hai..woh bhi besan waaliπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

ahhh........i lyk boondi k ladooo...................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeks🀒....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekends😳

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......πŸ˜†

Pragati.T thumbnail
sathya di .........now u shd be ready.........i'm here to spoil ur theard...........with ur permission ofc.............πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

The director must have controlled her to point for her to deliver a somewhat measured performance for you to see it. 

Under most circumstances one can sympathise with a character who impulsively marries a beast and once realising her mistake is unable to get out of the mess.  Unfortunately, AH has not been able to convey that whereas we have pitied a character like Shakti over his lust/love for Arushi.

for the simple reason that she is no match for Jaswant ...but she did touch a cord when she would be yelling for someone to free her..
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......πŸ˜†

humo aye khenay walay thayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pur phir humnay sbb dekha to woh apnay kamray say aaraha tha. πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

for the simple reason that she is no match for Jaswant ...but she did touch a cord when she would be yelling for someone to free her..

But she was heard and not seen which made a difference.  Her body language and softness of face was all wrong when we actually see her in that scene.