Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh Tanth
I lvoed ur take on Kesar-Krishna bond! :-)

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

I agree Tanths he was very disrespectful when we were first introduced to the Thakurs Didn't he introduce her to Sax  as kali bhabi? If he shed tears at suicide attempt than that is because P made him aware of Kesar's plight. Otherwise the Thakurs would have been glad to be rid of her.

I started to see frm the SR scene...have no idea what hppnd previously...

Agree with u abt Kesar and Thakur's...it was only KP n GD who were running here n there trying to save Kesar while the rest were standing like mannequins
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanths, I think you are the only one who seems to sense an improvement in AH acting skills.  My problem is that I can not tell when AH finishes and Arushi starts.  Granted I dont know AH but all I see is AH playing a character and not the character taking over AH.  I mean if that makes any sense.

There is no connection to her character and nor the plight of her character.  There is too much arrogance in her body language and in her dialogue delivery.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

ohh Tanth
I lvoed ur take on Kesar-Krishna bond! :-)

Thanks,Bacha,,,back so soon..😊
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I started to see frm the SR scene...have no idea what hppnd previously...

Agree with u abt Kesar and Thakur's...it was only KP n GD who were running here n there trying to save Kesar while the rest were standing like mannequins

Have you seen any previous episodes before that because to me it had some of the very best ones.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

'

Thank you,Filza ...🤗

The other part of Amma's advice was good "why are you behaving like an old crone and poking ur nose into each and every affair"...I just began to laugh seeing the expression and hearing the words of her's...

My fav K moment was ...when he grits his teeth, controlling his temper, cos he knows an angry altercation will lead to fights and he wants to avoid that..and that hands throwing in frustration

To me AH's acting was a lot better than when she was in Chai house...agree with you on PG's Skills though...they did not connect or lacked the gravity ..The tone she adopts trying to show Pratgya as a firm and strong girl comes across as authoritarian ,rude...She needs to work on serious scenes..

yes,it was my fav one too

arre haan, that moment too.. very good... K's reaction was  funny... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  
he is the one who always comes to P's rescue when ever she is in trouble or lands her self in trouble... all this makes it more confusing, is it really about a strong courageous girl 😕 but then she talks big but always relies on people for support.. the message that i get from this show is yes you dare to be a strong woman when you have a loving and supportive life partner like Krishna... and do not open your mouth or even think of protesting-be like Kesar- when you have a husband like Shakti..  more then getting inspired from P many wish to have a hubby like K... ðŸ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
@Tanth...we dint go out at all..it was quite cold..kid is already on the verge of getting a cold..so dont want to worsen things further..nalaiku kalaila thulais kasaym kodukanum!

@Star..I cudnt agree with u more on AH acting..only instance wer i found her good was wen S locks her up in the room!
.for me Kesar is the one who has never disappointed among the ladies...n its hse who talks the language with more ease than other..though Komal n amma are good..the ase with which KB speaks stands out!
Edited by HamiSky - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, I think you are the only one who seems to sense an improvement in AH acting skills.  My problem is that I can not tell when AH finishes and Arushi starts.  Granted I dont know AH but all I see is AH playing a character and not the character taking over AH.  I mean if that makes any sense.

There is no connection to her character and nor the plight of her character.  There is too much arrogance in her body language and in her dialogue delivery.

I can stil recall that Fake pregs track and few scenes [the rolli one's ] and her acting was 🤢..but y'day she was better than that nightmarish days ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

@Tanth...we dint go out at all..it s wuite cold..already kid is having a running nose..so dont want to worsen things further..

@Star..I cudnt agree with u more on AH acting...for me Kesar is the one who has never disappointed among the ladies...n its hse who talks the language with more ease than other..though Komal n amma are good..the ase with which KB speaks stands out!

even My Amma speaks with ease,Yaar...but yes..Kesar is one who does not require dialogues to speak, her eyes does that..we can understand her by reading her eyes..
HamiSky thumbnail
Filza....

A loving n caring husband is a great souce od strength to his woman.
Here for instance, wen Amma tried to assault Pratigya....wat do u expect her to do as a strong woman..give back to amma..that is not correct na..she woudl have taken a legal support later but with a husband like Krishna..she is all sound n safe not needing all these things!

Yes..she need not meddle into other's affairs..the best she could do for her husband!