Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Il en est de la luxure comme de l'avarice: elle augmente sa soif par l'acquisition des tre  sors. The same rule applies for lust, as for avarice: it increases its thirst by the acquisition of wealth.

-Bre'  de et de
  De l'esprit des lois, vol.16, ch.6.

Wow wow wow , If I say yesterday's  was a most scintillating, riveting, gripping episode..Then I would be overly exaggerating but neither was it a dud ...It kept us engrossed in the first part and then  weaved about for a while  unsure  whether to maintain the drama or drag and finally decided on drama quotient and ended keeping us  biting our nails and waiting impatiently for another day to come....Aarushiyaaa Ruled, we saw Aarushi  Shaking the foundation of Thakur's , WE saw her turning a strong , Macho, belligerent man into a quivering Jelly, we saw her being the inspiration for destroying a  Innocent Life....Will Aarushi be the Helen of Troy for Thakur's ??

Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery. -  Hart Crane

The episode opened with Shakthi  broadcasting his intention of murdering his lawful wife and getting legal license for his unbridled lust ,  SS became aware of the enormity of Shakthi's pig headed blunder and moved swiftly into damage control mode..But Shakthi  was completely blind and insensitive to the  fact that he has several witness to his murderous intention announced again that he has been patient long enough , since Kesar was useless any way..no need to keep her alive ..his obsession reaches a crescendo and he yells loud enough for his voice to reach the nether world shouting "I want Aarushi at any cost and I will have her at any price" ..The prized OTG  gave its usual Shiny look from which No warmth emanates ..Krishna tries to drive some cold sense into the raging Shakthi, which completely evaporates ..As if the  oil was not enough, Pratigya moves in to add more fuel to the fire by questioning Shakthi about his assertion's ...If Pratigya enters the boxing ring can Amma resist putting on her boxing gloves ...Nah !! Say Me or I ...And She enters  the ring, snidely lisping and mocking Pratigya at her very words , also coolly telling her to mind her own business and keep her  joint out of TN affairs [ Pratigya's nose waffles  cos it is a hard thing for to do]

Lust of power is the most flagrant of all the passions ~
                                                                     Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Amma then turns her focus on Aarushi, fixes her with her deadly hypnotic  glance, poses a mild query asking Aarushi whether any one troubled her, insinuating at the same time  that she was effectively brain washed by some serpent which has made this Eden its home..Aarushi beseechingly looks at Amma, adopting a conciliatory  tone,letting go of her usual shrewish tone, she pleads with Amma to let her go, her plea is cut short by the thunderous voice of SS who vetoes her clemency petition...Shaktthi cant bear to see his object of desire  thrashing about , He tells his OM to put a lid on it and slides up to aarushi , lays his world at her feet, is ready to be enslaved by her,but the little girl categorically declines the invitation to rule his world and says she prefers her own sand box....with his world torn asunder, The beast in Shakthi emerges and he promises her lesson's , some ruthless lessons and decides to take his firs class right there and then, But he had not factored in Krishna , he rushes  to his Saali saheb's rescue , watched in contempt by his Amma..Krishna urges Shakthi to let go of Aarushi's Hand, Shakthi refuses  and has effectively turned into a raving maniac, Krishna clamps  on his jaws and clamps down on his anger and pushes him off.There is a brief scuffle between the brother's which is broken by  their father. Bauji orders his meherau to take Aarushi inside the room and he takes the Bull  with him..

Amma goes and grabs Aarushi Hands in preparatory of locking her up, Pratigya blocks their way and warns her off , at the same time assuring  Amma that Aarushi will not do any more Marathon, Amma is not assured and she gives life to the venom hidden inside and proceeds to spray it on Pratigya with complete dedication, Krishna cant bear to see this burst of toxin on his beloved Pratigya and proceeds to shield her from Amma's fatal dose, thwarted from her mission, Amma turns the spite on her laadla and gives him few home truths..

He whose intellect overcomes his lust is higher than the angels; he whose lust overcomes his intelligence is less than an animal.

Mevlana Rumi (1207 - 1273)

Shakthi and  SS retire to the bed room to plot their next move..Shakthi is adamant on removing Kesar from this Earth, SS counsels patience, warns that if he is hasty in his action's and go near Aarushi, then even the great pillar of Allahabad aka SS will not be able to save his hide from getting tanned in  Prison, In flounces Amma with her usual grievances , SS listens  ...reaches deep with in and pronounces the next course of action..He quietly asks Shakthi to start digging a mound behind their house, Shakthi and Amma are slow on the uptake..

GOLDEN MOMENTS

The Full Glass falling from Kesar..does that siganl that she is finally ready to spill all the secrets ..

The smooth transformation of  love lorn Shakthi  to Ruthless Shakthi by running his hand through his hair..the change in the tone,timber, the look of cruelty and implacability

Krishna wringing his hands in frustration when Pratigya blocks Amma en route to the locking of Aarushi in her room..

Aarushi stating  calmly with firm determination that she never wants Shakthi as her husband, it was a mistake committed in blind anger adn she wants out of it ..and the next moment cowering in fear scared by the aggression of Shakthi..

Amma's  different attitude's  when she speaks to Aarushi and Pratigya...

SS low gravely voice planning a murderous scheme

BLOOPER

When Pratigya says to Shakthi, even if you were unmarried, Aarushi would never marry you...
[But Pratigya Aarushi has already married him in front of samaj]

Pratigya again to Shakthi. She [Kesar] respects you, wears Sindoor in ur name, wears MANGALSUTRA ...I have never seen any ladies of MKAP wearing a Mangal Sutra..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

One of the absorbing and engrossing episode after a long time,,The show stealer was undoubtedly Jaswant , His enactment of Shakthi was awesome..

If Shakthi with his delusion of love was pathetic to watch ,His absolute confidence on himself, his total rejection of truth , his desperation to possess Aarushi at any cost did stir some emotion in us apart from the usual revulsion..There was a faint stirring of pity at the way this macho man, who considered and still considers woman as an object ,bared his soul, squashed his ego and exposed his inner feeling disregarding his father, his values and ideas...then the return of the  hateful Shakthi was just as beautifully Done...The voice modulation from the pleading and plaintive tone to the gruff,ruthless and mean Shakthi was superb

Next would be Amma, Amma Body language when she is watching the action is good, she will be watching keenly when Shakthi will be pleading his case with Aarushi and her eyes will reflect fear when Shakthi gets unhinged by Aarushi's refusal, again the hatred in her eyes when talking to Pratigya turns to contempt when Krishna's turn comes ...

Krishna was adequate, he was watching each and everyone's moves , was not violent, tried to reason with his brother and generally showed us that he has left his bratty days behind and is fast turning into a Gentle Man...while MS.Gor has to work on her expression ..there were a few places where her expression was either in adequate or were wrong for the scene

MS. Hundal was the surprise package, having been used to seeing her non-acting, it was quite a surprise to see her actually emoting..be it when she cowers near Pratigya after just rejecting Shakthi's suit calmly and when Shakthi lets the animal loose or the sudden jerk she gives when SS thunders or even the way she makes her case with Amma ..she has improved ...

My grouse is with the CV's ...If ur intention is to show a strong woman , then why does Krishna come every time to bail Pratigya out..is she incapable of tackling a case all by herself..every time there is Krishna or Adarsh with her ....what sort of emancipation is this ??
If your intention is  to show a caring woman , then again u come up cropper, for in this whole sordid Saga, it was the selfish,self centered Krishna who gave a passing thought to Kesar, he was the one to say that u r destroying two lives [to Shakthi] while Pratigya was reiterating that you are destroying Aarushi's life...she comes across as a selfish woman, whose sole concern is her own Kith and Kin..This does not speak well for a protagonist ...If u are intending to show  her as an modern , intelligent woman then again you are failing for we see her CONFRONTING the Thakur's head on and failing ...she has preached, ordered, commanded, spoken in firm voice but all her ruse have given negative results... Why is it not shown to learn her lesson  from her repeated encounter's , ?Why is she not shown changing her way of handling any crisis ?? why does not she work out on her approach??
And Please CV's ...do not make her say :Kanoon" and "Gair Kanoon" again ...Ppl don't live their lives  according to Kanoon every day , no individual can live by the book , So let us not see her flipping through Kannon and Gair kanon..It would be much more acceptable if she uses the right and wrong way ..cos that is what a common man is concerned with..The right and wrong of his action's and not whether his action's violate law or not..

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Clap clap clap clap!! Beautifully done. You have caught every emotion wonderfully, infact better . I too hope that the word "Kanoon" is soon left out as talking of it every now & then doesnt make sense.
-Sheena- thumbnail
I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it. 
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanth
I am yet to see the episode....wllw atch at 4 30 repeat!

I saw only the last part yday...Arushi was Arushi I find no improvement in her acting or so
And with Pratigya...man..I hate her dialogues itself.....so so very unrealistic...n sounds stupid with her poor acting!

SS amma n S ruling this week;s episodes!!
I agree with u I feel very very sorry for Shakti...!!

I liked ur spilling of water n secret thing! :-) Kudos! Excellent writing as always!

tanthya thumbnail
Will come after having my lunch..girlswa's...

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Will come after having my lunch..girlswa's...

happy eating, Tanths...

Follow Jaswants advice of eating to the fullest and sleeping contently...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

happy eating, Tanths...

Follow Jaswants advice of eating to the fullest and sleeping contently...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Just following half of Jaswant's  advice.....and inventing my other half which is chatting to hearts content with frnds..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ur new DP is nice!
yen ennoda Like button work aga matenguthu? πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

hey ur new DP is nice!
yen ennoda Like button work aga matenguthu? πŸ˜•

It happens Sometimes , Hams..for few days ..I clould not click like to Star's posts at all while I could click like to other's posts..😊
-Sheena- thumbnail
Hey Tanths,

I forgot to say I enjoyed reading your take of yesterday's epi. 

These Takur's seem to have become repetitive now with killing their bahus.  First it was Mission Prats and now is Mission Kesar.   As Prats goes on and on about Law, Law Law, the Takurs go on and on about plotting to kill.

But it seems bit stupid to bury on the doorstep where everything is visible and the mud is still fresh from the diggingπŸ˜•