Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hello YM n starlight.................😳 

\ nyone lyk to ans my ques...................πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

humo aye khenay walay thayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pur phir humnay sbb dekha to woh apnay kamray say aaraha tha. πŸ˜†

He could be all alone and Prats in Arushi's room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Phir bhi Arushi bangayee kabab me haddi........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Filza....

A loving n caring husband is a great souce od strength to his woman.
Here for instance, wen Amma tried to assault Pratigya....wat do u expect her to do as a strong woman..give back to amma..that is not correct na..she woudl have taken a legal support later but with a husband like Krishna..she is all sound n safe not needing all these things!

Yes..she need not meddle into other's affairs..the best she could do for her husband!

True sis.. Correct on Amma part.. Even her trying to help out her loved ones is alright understandable. But At times she takes decisions in haste that defy logic.. How she dealt with angad initially, at the end of the day it was K who proved to be her savior as in on a whole this show isnt more of women empowerment na
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hello YM n starlight.................😳 

\ nyone lyk to ans my ques...................πŸ˜†

Hi Pragati.........πŸ˜ƒ

Sure what is your question....😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

humo aye khenay walay thayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pur phir humnay sbb dekha to woh apnay kamray say aaraha tha. πŸ˜†

I think Kriya were in their paradise when GD of all people shouts "PRATIGWA". πŸ˜†

Has anyone uploaded the promo showing GD calling out to her?  Will she go back to silent mode or was that just the beginning with words waiting to get out.
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......πŸ˜†

🀒😑....knowing Pratigya..its very much possible
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

sathya di .........now u shd be ready.........i'm here to spoil ur theard...........with ur permission ofc.............πŸ˜†

keep[ it alive...😊
hussainramso thumbnail
hi Pragati,

What was your ? ,love?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starlight123

Hi Pragati.........πŸ˜ƒ

Sure what is your question....😊

okkk.....wat is the thing which an average person do almost 90 times in a day...............???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   srry if u thought  the ques whd be related to d show................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

🀒😑....knowing Pratigya..its very much possible

Dont worry, I think the touching moments were a red herring and in fact what CVs meant to say was some sisterly love will be shown.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†