Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Secondly, whatever class the kids come from a bit of self-reliance never comes amiss. Even Indira Gandhi could make her own breakfast, albeit it was limited to boiling eggs and making tea, but all kids do need to learn to fend for themselves.
[/QUOTE]

you prolly missed the part.. Aliya baked cup cakes for the family and helped Anu cook Kheer 😊.. Omar was doing more important work.. Tending to new AuntieπŸ˜‰.. and show format was to replace Mom with another Mom.. so kids had to spend time new Mom.. Omar was following format like obedient kid unlike Aliya and Anita
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

Totally understand your feelings after reading your other posts πŸ˜†.. so you are fan of Mr BediπŸ˜‰
Personal offense is because it proves male dominance and secondly if age has nothing to do with it.. why is he not with a women 10 years older to him.. I have nt seen a single example where some oldie has chosen older woman.. yeah very young men like karan can be seen with the  likes of Pooja bedis

Lol...Then I must say u haven't seen me drooling over others yet πŸ˜† And I realise u have a prob with Kabir Bedi πŸ˜†

@Older men n younger women, or vice-versa, both are true and it doesn't prove anyone's dominance over the other πŸ˜† Love is blind as they say πŸ˜³

Really no one seems to have problem with Buddha Kabir bedi having GF/wife of his daughter's age.. I hate old men eyeing(and sleeping with) much younger women πŸ˜†.. and i take personal offense..  

Why should I take personal offense to Kabir Bedi's dating ritualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†? Parveen is an adult. I'm sure she knows what's best for her.

I'm just happy for yesterday's drool quotient in the show and I meant Kabir Bedi not Mr. Nigam. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Why should I take personal offense to Kabir Bedi's dating ritualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†? Parveen is an adult. I'm sure she knows what's best for her.

I'm just happy for yesterday's drool quotient in the show and I meant Kabir Bedi not Mr. Nigam. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek aur competitor...Hey Bhaggu....  πŸ˜­ Ab mera kya hoga πŸ˜•
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
 And I realise u have a prob with Kabir Bedi πŸ˜†

@Older men n younger women, or vice-versa, both are true and it doesn't prove anyone's dominance over the other πŸ˜† Love is blind as they say πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

Not at all, just that im not into old men.. and i dont like brown men with brown eyes.. Black and Brown is hot πŸ˜‰
LovelyPlanet thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

i had once lived very close to thailand and i was disgusted to watch girls b/w 18-25 with 50-70 years old men.. and some of them with 1-3 year old kid... after 4-5 years they work in massage parlours after they are left to fend for themselves... Mr. Bedi brought back those memories..if you know what i mean
.Ashima thumbnail

i had once lived very close to thailand and i was disgusted to watch girls b/w 18-25 with 50-70 years old men.. and some of them with 1-3 year old kid... after 4-5 years they work in massage parlours after they are left to fend for themselves... Mr. Bedi brought back those memories..if you know what i mean

after reading all this..how mr. kabir bedi and family will react if aliya choose her father age man to marry...will they agree or not...
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL...bedi parivaar rocks😎
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed Arjun! Aliya was very adept & insightful! Impressive but needs to exercise restraint she doesn't know when to halt at times! I think Radha ka dil lag gaya tha uss ghar mein, she didn't feel like going back :)).
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kabir was really receptive and composed! A cool customer