Teachings of The Great Aliya !!

Posted: 13 years ago

I am sure almost everyone is impressed with Pooja's daughter. She is way matured for her age.

The moment Anuradha entered the house, she started calling it a hotel  and was telling kids over n over that Pooja is not a good mom. Was it necessary? πŸ˜•

Aliya was so right in defending her mother. Not only that, Aliya told Anuradha to be not judgmental. How can Anu judge pooja without even meeting her? πŸ˜•   I think Anu should learn something from her. She should not jump to conclusions without gathering facts or understanding a reason about why things are the way they are .πŸ˜›  I mentioned this coz this is what I see in day to day life. People tend to be judgmental about everything. They should assess each situation/person objectively without any preset mind. I was amazed to see Aliya mentioning this at such an early age. 😳

Aliya was also right in not disclosing details about her arguments with mom. Very matured kid ! πŸ‘πŸΌ  She also accommodated Anu's demands by wearing indian dresses n eating food in hall.

Pooja on the other hand did not really question  Anu's  role as a mother. She was infact helping Rajiv understand household work so it would benefit Anu.  What did Anu do to help Pooja ?  

More than Anu, I think Rajiv needs to change. He is way dominating and acts like Maharaja at home.  Did he ever appreciate anything ? Rajiv should appreciate Anu more going forward and help her out at home. πŸ˜›

EDIT : Can someone explain why Rajiv compared Pooja with Rakhi Sawant πŸ˜•

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
yes he needs a change more than his wife. i didnt like how he was flirting with Pooja.. i hate these types of men. he wasn't ready to accept that fact that anuradha needs a helper around the house or his kid needs better guidance to study 
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Arjun

More than Anu, I think Rajiv needs to change. He is way dominating and acts like Maharaja at home.  Did he ever appreciate anything ? Rajiv should appreciate Anu more going forward and help her out at home. πŸ˜›

His time machine took the wrong trajectory and dropped him off in 21st century instead of 19th πŸ˜† 

Yeah he is in the wrong century πŸ˜†

And what was that all flirting with Pooja πŸ˜• πŸ˜†  ....thats the only time when he really looked like a comedian πŸ˜† ........I think Anu is gonna beat the hell out of him once she sees him flirting with Pooja 😳

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
disney101 thumbnail
cuz rajiv is himself a very down market person,,, who encourage his kid to be the way he is in his studies and his day to day activities... also he is a hypocrite as he was the first to mention that everything is shiny as he entered the house after pooja redecorated his house... and why the hell he cares how much to spend as i think the CV's have given them some money to spend as mention by anu his own wife in the show where the one of the maid was saying that i need things to be fixed.... what the hell.... 
on the other hand i think poja is the better mom then anuradha.... 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

EDIT : Can someone explain why Rajiv compared Pooja with Rakhi Sawant πŸ˜•

Because how Pooja was talking to him that he need to do this and that and not allowing him to speak much. πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah he is in the wrong century πŸ˜†

And what was that all flirting with Pooja πŸ˜• πŸ˜†  ....thats the only time when he really looked like a comedian πŸ˜† ........I think Anu is gonna beat the hell out of him once she sees him flirting with Pooja 😳

Yep, I really  want to know what Anu's reaction is when she sees him flirting with Pooja... I bet that too would be an interesting watch. πŸ˜›

I  so wish after seeing how he made tea for Pooja, Anu too tells him to make tea for her at times and help around a bit. Hopefully Anu learn something seeing Pooja and learn how to stand up for herself where it matter. Though I highly doubt.

I'm impressed with granddaughter and her grandpaπŸ˜‰. Kabir Bedi 😍

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I'm impressed with granddaughter and her grandpaπŸ˜‰. Kabir Bedi 😍

Grandpa was a 100% Drool-maal πŸ˜ Can we send Parveen off on a vacation please, haaiye Kabir Bedi 
kshaily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Yep, I really  want to know what Anu's reaction is when she sees him flirting with Pooja... I bet that too would be an interesting watch. πŸ˜›

I  so wish after seeing how he made tea for Pooja, Anu too tells him to make tea for her at times and help around a bit. Hopefully Anu learn something seeing Pooja and learn how to stand up for herself where it matter. Though I highly doubt.

Even if she sees the flirting part woh Pooja pe conveniently blame daal de gi ki Pooja toh hai hi akeli and she is taking advantage of my husband....Tongue