Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good post Arjun...πŸ‘

Allow me to Slightly deviate from the post plz....😊 I want to see rajiv in BB5.... sabke liye problems khadi karega.. complaints karega ..irritate karega...Aur humein bash karne ke liye dher saare mauke mil jayenge....🀣

back to topic...Even I liked the way Aliya took the stand. Gyan dena shayad uske khhon mein hain (read kabeer bedi)πŸ˜†
She is indeed very mature at this age... It is mainly because of the upbringing and her social circle. I found her brother very innocent, calm and quiet. zagde-vagde mein nahin padta...door se maje leta haiπŸ˜†.  His expressions during anu-ani yudh were so cute.... πŸ˜Š

-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Grandpa was a 100% Drool-maal πŸ˜ Can we send Parveen off on a vacation please, haaiye Kabir Bedi 

Yup...Ekdam takatak that too at this age...😳

Who is that parveen btw?

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I'm impressed with granddaughter and her grandpaπŸ˜‰. Kabir Bedi 😍

Everyone was impressive in Bedi Parivaar including Dabbang maid Anita 😎

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Grandpa was a 100% Drool-maal πŸ˜ Can we send Parveen off on a vacation please, haaiye Kabir Bedi 

Really no one seems to have problem with Buddha Kabir bedi having GF/wife of his daughter's age.. I hate old men eyeing(and sleeping with) much younger women πŸ˜†.. and i take personal offense..
Pooja, daughter and grandpa are no doubt very articulate and expected to be.. But there's no need to hire tutor for kid who is in standard < 1 ..cmon pooja.... give 3 year old a break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i would nt care for his scores at this age like parents said he does nt have problem in understanding, scores are low just because he is in mood sometimes... most kids are like that in that age..

last thing.. i have super problem with unhygienic houses, but with regards to dirt and dust mites latest studies have shown that some amount of exposure to dust is good for the immune system...
Pooja son is defo cute, din like her daughter much.. not sure why

Edited by lonely0planet - 13 years ago
durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I'm impressed with granddaughter and her grandpaπŸ˜‰. Kabir Bedi 😍

I agree..Check out my post "So much drama"...
Great minds think alike!!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sbanik

Yup...Ekdam takatak that too at this age...😳

Who is that parveen btw?

His current GF πŸ˜­
-Sneha25- thumbnail

His current GF πŸ˜­

W*H??? Lucky her....😊  Dont cry yaar.... Kabir ka "GF Exchange" karein kya?😳
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Lucky her??> Really 😑... with Tharki Buddha
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

Really no one seems to have problem with Buddha Kabir bedi having GF/wife of his daughter's age.. I hate old men eyeing(and sleeping with) much younger women πŸ˜†.. and i take personal offense..

Pooja, daughter and grandpa are no doubt very articulate and expected to be.. But there's no need to hire tutor for kid who is in standard < 1 ..cmon pooja.... give 3 year old a break πŸ˜†

i would nt care for his scores at this age like parents said he does nt have problem in understanding, scores are low just because he is in mood sometimes... most kids are like that in that age..

last thing.. i have super problem with unhygienic houses, but with regards to dirt and dust mites latest studies have shown that some amount of exposure to dust is good for the immune system...
Pooja son is defo cute, din like her daughter much.. not sure why

@ Red, Kabir Bedi's kids are grown up and live on their own, and every human has complete freedom to have a company... Our age has nothing to do with whether we have a partner or not. There is nothing to take "Personal Offense". It's his life, let him enjoy it...πŸ˜ƒ

@ Green, I agree abt the tutor part. Small kids don't need a tutor as long as the parents' take good care of the kid's studies. But we can clearly see from the scores that bboth Raju n Radha have neglected it πŸ˜• Yash still doesn't need a tutor, but if the parents take up the responsibility of his scores then that would be great. 

@ Blue, Discipline starts early in life, if the kid is given free reign in his early days and then all of a sudden his parents decide to put him under the radar, The kid will turn into a resentful individual... Scores do matter in all phases of life, and good habits shld be inculcated in the kid starting early. Just his parents saying that the kid understands, but is moody, doesn't prove that the kid actually understands. Moreover, it also shows up another side of his pampered upbringing. IMO!!!
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Haan...Please. Lekin mujhse pehle Purva bhi hai line mein, usko bhagao line se πŸ˜ˆ