Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ppurva

Main itni bhi sweet nahi hoon ki doosron ke phate mein taang adaoon. Yash's future lies with his parents.

Ok compromise on the drool-maal - let Ekta drool, I'll keep the maal.

Good one buddy...👏
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did anyone notice in the promos even before radha knew whose house its going to be... she was commenting while on her way " Pata nahin kaisa unbringing hoga un bachho ka jinki main nayi maan banne ja rahi hoon "  😆😆😆.. so upbringing is her fav word
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

did anyone notice in the promos even before radha knew whose house its going to be... she was commenting while on her way " Pata nahin kaisa unbringing hoga un bachho ka jinki main nayi maan banne ja rahi hoon "  😆😆😆.. so upbringing is her fav word

Hey even I noticed that... was thinking of posting it.. good that u posted...😊
She is totally obsessed with 3 things, the word upbringing, garam phulkas and eating on the ground..😆
^^ 

I think per show ka format she has find some flaws in the Bedi house otherwise she won't to be able to propose new rules :)

So what flaws one would find in Bedi ka house ? Any observations ?

-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

^^ 

I think per show ka format she has find some flaws in the Bedi house otherwise she won't to be able to propose new rules :)

I found her house well-organised and disciplined....The only thing which I would mind is she spends less time with the family. but even this point can be discarded since she is the sole bread-winner of the family and has to sacrifice her time at home. It is also possible that I am wrong with my perception and she spends enough time at home but it wasn't  put properly in the show as we know this show is heavily edited.
One major flaw int he Bedi household is that the children are highly dependent on the maids and get everything ready-made. High time they learned to get their own breakfast etc.

I see Omar spending a lot of time at home. Not healthy for a young growing boy to be without friends, have so little physical activity and spend so much time amidst women. He needs male company and guidance.

Aaliya is too mature beyond her age, prolly becoz she has spent a lot of time with her mother, but again not healthy for a mere 13 yr old to be expected to run interference between the maids and the guest.

Both the children have very contrasting personalities. Omar needs to open up more and get over his shyness. Aaliya needs to learn to temper her exuberance. The prank she pulled on Anuradha was not in good taste at all.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Arjun

^^ 

Kids ordering dishes as per the menu card...  I somehow can't wrap my head around that 😕

Atleast 3 things in Pooja's house needed to be fixed... isn't she rich??😕

The way maid Anita behaved as if she was the owner of the house.. it was clear that the maids rule and run the house.. and Pooja is completely dependent on them 😕
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppurva

One major flaw int he Bedi household is that the children are highly dependent on the maids and get everything ready-made. High time they learned to get their own breakfast etc.

I see Omar spending a lot of time at home. Not healthy for a young growing boy to be without friends, have so little physical activity and spend so much time amidst women. He needs male company and guidance.

Aaliya is too mature beyond her age, prolly becoz she has spent a lot of time with her mother, but again not healthy for a mere 13 yr old to be expected to run interference between the maids and the guest.

Both the children have very contrasting personalities. Omar needs to open up more and get over his shyness. Aaliya needs to learn to temper her exuberance. The prank she pulled on Anuradha was not in good taste at all.

nice Poorva.. but not sure how you concluded Omar spends lot of time at home.. we saw very little of their actual life.. may be he was around only for the show.. and if pooja was insisting so much for Nigam's son to join playgroup .. dont think she would ignore her own son..
I found nothing wrong with her son.. is really a well behaved and cute boy.. i din find him shy either..

I agree with you on Aliya.. 
i like this line from a ghazal

"bachhon ke chhote haatho ko chaand sitaare chhoone do
Char kitaben padh ke ye bhi ham jaise ho jayenge "

@ Purva

Yeah kids are highly dependant on maids true .....but Pooja is working woman ...so she can't afford to spend much time with them na ?? We heard how she play multiple roles for family.   And she was making a point to at least sit with them at breakfast/dinner  naa to discuss their day.....Pooja is in a profession where she must be out for P3 parties at nights and kids must be with nanny.  I think all these elite celebs can easily afford maid ...so why not ? If are paying a maid, then let her do her work.

Omar spending time at home ? I think it was coz of editing of the show. They showed clippings when kids were at home (I think so) . I didn't feel he was shy but he is still not ready for Camera.

Yes . Agreed about Aaliya. She is way matured. But still she was reasonable. Anu called Pooja as bad mom in front of teenage kids ? 😕  I don't think Pooja tried to do this with Anu's kids . 

As pooja said, Anita and nanny are looking after kids since they were 6 months olds ....so they are like part of the family. Kids do have trust in maid n nanny.

I concluded that Omar spends a lot of time at home, becoz whenever they showed Anu, she used to be sitting in Omar's room on his bed and talking to him. And Omar used to be simply sitting there, why wasn't the boy playing outside, or even busy with something like an xbox or a PS or his comp or laptop? Simply sitting on the bed and gossiping with a stranger? I would like to meet a boy who could be made to sit down in one place for more than 2 mins. however well-mannered he is.

Secondly, whatever class the kids come from a bit of self-reliance never comes amiss. Even Indira Gandhi could make her own breakfast, albeit it was limited to boiling eggs and making tea, but all kids do need to learn to fend for themselves.