Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow wwwww very cute scene..... Maan has done all arrangements for geet. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tent scene was so romantic๐Ÿ˜‰
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update .............
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks jennifer, teju and madhavipatil

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha......really loved it........sorry didn't reply earlier but I wanted to read all the parts........loved it and can't wait to read your next update.......hope we get all this really and get to see all this you know the SR and post marriage romance๐Ÿ˜Š This is a big hug from me for taking me to the lovely Maaneet world๐Ÿค—
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haaye!!! maan wanted to gift the best lohri celebrations to geet!!!
really sweet of you to think from maan's side like that...that's very much like maan's character on-screen...
awesome update and haseen vadiyaan, geet and maan in a single tent, geet in a sexy sari..kya baat hai haan!!! hehehe..really romantic set-up dear..liked it too much!!!
do continue and update soon...loved it completely!!!
TC 
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Varsha......really loved it........sorry didn't reply earlier but I wanted to read all the parts........loved it and can't wait to read your next update.......hope we get all this really and get to see all this you know the SR and post marriage romance๐Ÿ˜Š This is a big hug from me for taking me to the lovely Maaneet world๐Ÿค—

thank u so much deeeee.... thanks for the hug..hug from me also ๐Ÿค— thank u for reading all the parts....Smile Smile Smile Smile
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

haaye!!! maan wanted to gift the best lohri celebrations to geet!!!

really sweet of you to think from maan's side like that...that's very much like maan's character on-screen...
awesome update and haseen vadiyaan, geet and maan in a single tent, geet in a sexy sari..kya baat hai haan!!! hehehe..really romantic set-up dear..liked it too much!!!
do continue and update soon...loved it completely!!!
TC 

thanks pallavi... ll update soon yar....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r awesome dear...................mindblowing FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............ur character sketches, dialogues and the choice of place-be it office or KM or camping go very well with MAANEET's story๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...............love itโค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— ...................waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sptrno - 13 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey barkha dear, u ides of them in office still with their knok jhok is fun....esp after marriage....it must happen...maneet in office...back to sq one but as husband-wife.....waiting for that day!!

cute dialogues uve thot of...love the way u got daadi too into the office scene ....ive started liking her a lot these days....

looking forward for more such updates....
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

u r awesome dear...................mindblowing FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............ur character sketches, dialogues and the choice of place-be it office or KM or camping go very well with MAANEET's story๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...............love itโค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— ...................waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks spee....ll update soon yar... its still in progresss...