Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Ekta for you ðŸ˜³ :

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyways forget that..i will find solution soon..and will let you know if u r interested :-)

ye swayamvar swayamvar kya ho ria hai...
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Question was for RL and not for VL. I am dushman only in VL. In RL I have no dushman so far and am not being diplomatic dolly here 😃

lol... U know my reasons in RL too, don't ya ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† 

@Dushman, kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar...main hoon naa... ðŸ˜† Abbe Zameer bechne wale doston se toh tere-mere jaise dushman bhale 🤗

Originally posted by: Martand

anyways forget that..i will find solution soon..and will let you know if u r interested :-)

ye swayamvar swayamvar kya ho ria hai...

Aap interested ho ? 😳

Hey BB-holics 🤗

guys finally it doesn't work for me..

The solution in that link is very good but only when you want to restrict the number of values to show per page. Thats not my case. I simply want to show the Page N of M at end of each page.

try the link I posted above, you'll need to register at the site, but might be worth it.
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Question was for RL and not for VL. I am dushman only in VL. In RL I have no dushman so far and am not being diplomatic dolly here 😃

RL mein tho aap ke dushman ho bhi nahi sakthe hai.... aap jho itne bole aur acche ho..😃
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppurva

try the link I posted above, you'll need to register at the site, but might be worth it.

site looks good but paise mangta hai wo...mera mood nahi pay karne ka..😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

guys finally it doesn't work for me..

The solution in that link is very good but only when you want to restrict the number of values to show per page. Thats not my case. I simply want to show the Page N of M at end of each page.

From what I read that's the issue as footer is for report end. Let me know if what I PMed helps.
main to registration dekh kar hi aksar skip maar deti hoon. Well all the best :)
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Ekta for you ðŸ˜³ :

Lol...All my "Gang" from under-grad will be more than happy to see this ðŸ˜† We were like that, and most of us are still like that. Sare restaurant wale aur cineplex wale hum logon ko pehchante the... ðŸ˜³