Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mima190587

i don't watch it, but when i went round my mum's she was watching it and telling me πŸ˜† but on a serious note this story happens for real, she was telling me she knew so many marriages like that growing up in Bangladesh do you watch it Priti?πŸ˜†

Na be, I don't watch that show! I just came across its promo once n was wondering whts the issue with the girl that ppl refuse to marry her! Then saw the next promo that she was a bauni! And I was like - abe haila, ye kya hai???? πŸ˜†

Everyone has a right to marry, n I saw a couple's interview where wife was kinda 2n half or 3 feet! And she was telling that it becomes very difficult to manage kids as they are almost of your height! πŸ˜† So yeah - sabki shadi hooti hai, bas shows main ye sab ka kachra karne ka bahana chahiye! 🀒
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Good idea! 🀣 And who shd replace them in the shows? Ohk how abt Divya in VD n your Daya in PYEK! 🀣

Divya will jump on Ian n will refuse to be with Stef! Poori story ka satyamash ho jaayega! πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣i like the replacements, but VD will have to turn into a R rated show, with Divya doing chiggy wiggy with Damon🀣 and Mr. Himalaya would not need any effects added, as he would just scare everyone i guess that helps Kekta as she deosn't add any effects anyway🀣🀣🀣
pritirays thumbnail

what a confused vampire, but hang on aren't vampires the living dead??? maybe he doesn't know the difference him being alive and dead at tthe same time🀣

Nice point! 🀣 Marra hai ki zinda hai - akal ke dukaan main aakal pada hai! 🀣
This vampire is also confused abt his powers! 🀣 Sometimes he HAS the smelling power n the other moment he can't tell who is the person in a mask! πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Na be, I don't watch that show! I just came across its promo once n was wondering whts the issue with the girl that ppl refuse to marry her! Then saw the next promo that she was a bauni! And I was like - abe haila, ye kya hai???? πŸ˜†

Everyone has a right to marry, n I saw a couple's interview where wife was kinda 2n half or 3 feet! And she was telling that it becomes very difficult to manage kids as they are almost of your height! πŸ˜† So yeah - sabki shadi hooti hai, bas shows main ye sab ka kachra karne ka bahana chahiye! 🀒

i saw the promo too, i thought it was advertised well, cause even i was curious to see what the problem was with this chick, and then i found out and lost interestπŸ˜•πŸ˜† but my mum was saying when she was in school her friend's mother was a dwarf and when they went to her house, they were all taller than her and could not take her seriously, but she was a nice woman
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Nice point! 🀣 Marra hai ki zinda hai - akal ke dukaan main aakal pada hai! 🀣
This vampire is also confused abt his powers! 🀣 Sometimes he HAS the smelling power n the other moment he can't tell who is the person in a mask! πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣maybe he had a blocked nose that day and could not smell Edited by mima190587 - 13 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣i like the replacements, but VD will have to turn into a R rated show, with Divya doing chiggy wiggy with Damon🀣 and Mr. Himalaya would not need any effects added, as he would just scare everyone i guess that helps Kekta as she deosn't add any effects anyway🀣🀣🀣

Yeah, I can imagine Divs reaction - she will go 😳 😳 😳 ☺️ ! 🀣
And righto abt Kekta maiya show! Daya will not need effect as he is so shaktishaali ki Pia ko aise hi utha ke phek dega! πŸ˜† Then irritating heroine marr gayi, kahani over! πŸ˜† ghar jaoo sab! πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Yeah, I can imagine Divs reaction - she will go 😳 😳 😳 ☺️ ! 🀣
And righto abt Kekta maiya show! Daya will not need effect as he is so shaktishaali ki Pia ko aise hi utha ke phek dega! πŸ˜† Then irritating heroine marr gayi, kahani over! πŸ˜† ghar jaoo sab! πŸ˜†

yeah Divya will be flying and if PEYEK goes off air i don't think anyone will miss itπŸ˜† maybe just you and Divya, we all know you both secretly love itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
pritirays thumbnail

i saw the promo too, i thought it was advertised well, cause even i was curious to see what the problem was with this chick, and then i found out and lost interestπŸ˜•πŸ˜† but my mum was saying when she was in school her friend's mother was a dwarf and when they went to her house, they were all taller than her and could not take her seriously, but she was a nice woman

I know - the show was advertised very well but suspense ekdum bakwaas nikla! πŸ˜†
I never met any dwarf person in person πŸ˜† but I guess ppl don't publicly insult dwarfs or anyone else! Shows main kuch jyada nahin dikha raha tha promo main!

Anyways - dwarfs can be good comedians! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣maybe he had a blocked nose that day and could not smell

ekkkkkkkkksssssssssss cheeeeeeeeee! 🀣
pritirays thumbnail

yeah Divya will be flying and if PEYEK goes off air i don't think anyone will miss itπŸ˜† maybe just you and Divya, we all know you both secretly love itπŸ˜‰

hmmm I kinda hate when they make fool of Twilight story! 😑 (I know you are not Twilight lover πŸ˜†)!
So in a way I HATE Kekta for making fool of Twiligh-VD in the show! 😑 All those stupid bloppers n headlight wolf effects! 🀒

But yeah - thr is something abt the story thats still gripping me! πŸ˜† OR maybe I don;t have a way to do TP! πŸ˜† Other shows are more bakwaas with too much tension in the story! Fries my brain to even have their glimpse! 🀒