Posted: 13 years ago
New thread title...

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

...how does that sound?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

chapter 2 is posted in my FF  wow i'm writing fast lol and its only because of you guys support thnx for supporting me!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38062477

Wowww jaan I will definatelyy read it n comment . I read ur chap 1st n it was amzinggg . didn't get time 2 comment on it 😭 but i will comment okk jaaan 😃 n keep on writting
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mahix3

New thread title...

...how does that sound?

Wowwwww Jaannn lovedd it . Awosome . 👏
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wowww jaan I will definatelyy read it n comment . I read ur chap 1st n it was amzinggg . didn't get time 2 comment on it 😭 but i will comment okk jaaan 😃 n keep on writting

awwwww if you read it and comment i'll make him shirtless i promise you that di 🤗
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

@ mahi : you can open the next thread if you want.

@ zarmeen :how are u feeling now sweetie ? did you get that xray done and how is your arm now ? still hurts ?

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now  And thank u so much guys for the concern.Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

DI. Don't even get me started about those two.
They are so stupid and pathetic.
It's sad how Hemleta thinks by destroying her daughter's life, that she is helping her.
Divya is selfish, conceited, pathetic, psychotic and wayy too controlling!
I hated Sid after what he did to Nivi and well right now, I kind of still hate him (plus I feel maybe he is the stalker) but I pity him really.
I mean who wants a wife like Divya?
Divya thinks manipulating her husband will make him do whatever she wants, perhaps-- HOWEVER-- he will never be able to love you after that crap!

And honestly now I dont want him to fall in love with DD and that will teach HL and DD a lesson that love cannot be gained by manipulating.
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now

what happened di are you okaay??
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

New thread title...

...how does that sound?

Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. Don't waste your energy on PB Divya just concentrate on NivRen, just Viren if you prefer. 😉

I love the title you suggested. 

zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

what happened di are you okaay??

Nothing much jaani just fell from the stairs 3 weeks ago and got hurt. My neck and back r better but my arm is really hurting bad so that's y I don't come online that often these days.
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Nothing much jaani just fell from the stairs 3 weeks ago and got hurt. My neck and back r better but my arm is really hurting bad so that's y I don't come online that often these days.

awwwwwwww diii are you okay? please take care of yourself and take lots of rest okay and plzzzzz take care yourself