Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyyyy Guyzzzzzz I m bckkk . sorryyy got disappeared for while but kyaa karoonn ? can'tt get enough of d episode so was watchngg it again n again n stilll dongg hehee .

Ohhhh Keettyyy , sneha , rach , Prajee . thanxxxxx guyzzzzzz for lvngg my analysis . It reallyy means me a lottt .

Guyzzz i will b back after reading rachu's , Navz n ketty's analysis .
Sorryyy if amiised any1 .If any else also had written d analysis then plzzzz give me d page no .
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Navz, I did want to discuss this with you. This is what I wrote in my analysis of yesterday's episode and you have mentioned exactly that here about Nivedita as well, which helps me confirm, that I was thinking in the right direction.

The last aspect of this terrace scene, of course, is when Nivedita agrees to go on the vacation with Viren. I don't want to dissect this scene much here but just want to mention something about Nivedita. When Viren says that only the two of them will be going, see her first instant reaction. There is this look which speaks a lot about fearing the unknown. I think, more than her being shy by nature, which of course is a factor here, I think she is extremely nervous about what entails once she gives in and confesses her love for Viren. And, which is understandable considering the innocent girl that she has been shown as along with her upbringing and background. I could be wrong here but this is what is really holding her back because I think she now knows fairly well that she also loves Viren a lot, right? Then what is refraining her from taking that step and mind you she does not have to put in much effort at all (which even she knows), all she has to do is just give a small/slight inclination and Viren will take over and take care of the rest, right, hehe??

heyyyy payal !!! *hugs*

I think I missed you post last night 😲

But you said it rightly, Nivi does know that she has feelings for Viren, she is not ready to accept it yet, because if you see the gazebo scene of yesterday, she was stunned when Viren said that she loves him, and this is not the first time he has said that to her, he even said this when he was leaving for Delhi on the porch, but she didn't react then, but after he left, the way she missed and yearned for him to come back, so much so that she literally imagined him, triggered something in her heart, but because of the MP and the family trying to prove she is insane, she never got to think why she was missing him so much, why she called him 'Merey Viren', why did she imagine and called out to him and most of all how did she feel his presence when she clearly could not see him, so that in one moment in the gazebo, Viren's one statement jolted her into realizing that yes she has started feeling something different for Viren and that it is not friendship anymore !! That is why when he talked about going on holidays, she was hesitant because with this new thought, she was nervous and apprehensive, but she also knew Viren was hurt and his happiness has become her first priority too, and she could not see him mad at her, thus she did everything to manaofy him, but later again she got worried, because the way he said in last night episode that everything will change between us after this trip, she was blushing like mad because she understood what he was implying !!

Plus she knows how much he loves and desires her and his love and passion for her has no boundaries, but like I said in the analysis, she js not afraid of what Viren might do, she is more afraid as to what she might let him do and that is why she wanted the security of the whole family with her !!

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay, okay so my thoughts of the day...

First off, love the episode and love the U Me Aur TV episode. Thanks Navz di. It was soo cute especially with the blindfold game. It was too cute. (I'll try to mention Divya and Siddarth the least I can today.) I was laughing when Sid grabbed the wrong woman's hand and yet Viren found his Nivi in like no time. That was too cute. However, the scenes we did see, there were no Nivi smiling scenes! I hope that's not how it is when the two actually go on their honeymoon. I want to see Nivi smiling, laughing and just having fun. I just worry that Sid and Divya being there will cause some issues... ugh why did Rajan S have to ruin the honeymoon track by sending the other couple to the same resort? SHEESE. 

Now the episode in itself... first, I want to discuss the best Viren dance ever. His sexy little victory dance. It was hands down the best Viren dance I have ever seen. It beat his bangra dance skills, it beat his dulha dance skills, it beat every single dance number he has done so far on the show. I keep rewatching that scene. That scene makes me giggle like a school girl. Why, why, why is Viren sooo adorable? He's such a baadmaash and I love it. I can't imagine how Nivi controls herself around him. I don't understand why she would want to. Come on. it's Viren. And he loves her with all his might. It's adorable. 

Okay so back to the episode... the kitchen scene with Divya and Vandhana... I love how angelic Vandhana is when it comes to NivRen. She seriously is like their guardian angel. Look, how happy she is that the two are going on their honeymoon. She is in the kitchen preparing them snacks for the trip. I love it. And then little miss prick has to come in and be like oh where are they going and blah blah blah. The damn jealousy on her face is soo obvious. I hate Divya's character a lot. She is just... pathetic. She's a pathetic excuse for a patni, bahu aur bari behein. Divya Siddarth Sood = P A T H E T I C !!!

Anyways... now to the cute little NivRen bedroom scene... (if that were my bedroom with Viren, that bed would be broken but obviously NivRen only use that bed so Viren can show Nivi all the gifts he got her)... but anyways, so Viren pulls Nivi into the bedroom and he looks like an adorable child. And oh my God, what clothes did he pull out? Oh gosh. He is too cute. And the way he backs her into the wall. So adorable. And the way Nivi tricks him so she can get out of his road block. I love how Viren goes "YEH TOH CHEATING HAI!!" Oh gosh, he is just so cute. And then they have their cute little fight. Awwh so cute! And oh then Vandhana walks in and look how big her eyes get once she sees the clothes Viren got Nivi, And I love how she goes, wherever there is love, there should be some fighting. And then before she leaves, she's like "Aab laaro". She's too sweet. (The damn CTs better not ruin her character by making her the evil stalker behind all this MP crap!)

But then they change the damn scene to Hemleta and Divya. I'll keep this short because I hate them. What does Divya care about? HERSELF. She even says this isn't about Nivi. And what does Hemleta do? She tells Divya that she will help her manipulate Sid into taking her on their honeymoon. WHAT THE HELL!? I want Divya to get kicked out of that house soo badly so that these two can get a damn taste of their own medicine!

Now back to NivRen... uhm sweetie... last time I checked, you were going on a honeymoon. Don't try to make this a honeymoon like from HUM SAATH SAATH HAI where all the brothers and sisters (and kids) went on the elder brother's honeymoon with them. Does she even know what a wife's faarz is? I mean I know she isn't ready for that yet but okay it's a honeymoon!! I love how Viren was joking and saying that he would take Nandu too! But then Viren calls her a daarpook. How cute. And their little fight was just too cute!! DAABU DAARPOOK! DAABU DAARPOOK! (I'm not sure what a daabu is though. SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE?)

Now another scene with damn Divya... she is so fake! She lied! She didn't care about helping Nivi. And how dare she call Nivi a bechari!? That stupid girl! I'm done with talking about her... well actually one more scene I have to discuss her. But I'll keep that one short too. But she tricked her husband. THAT IS NOT A GOOD WIFE QUALITY REGARDLES OF WHAT YOUR DAMN MOTHER TEACHES YOU!!!!

So back to Nivi.. awwh she was sad that Viren called her a daarpook. And then Vandhana comes in and gets Nivi out of the trance that she was under. And then Nivi asks Vandhana to come with her and Viren on their honeymoon and then Vandhana tries to explain to Nivi about married life and her duties as a wife. GOD NIVI, I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO GET TIME ALONE WITH VIREN!! Then Viren enters. He is soo cute. But one thing he said, that I didn't understand... "na rega baas, na baajey ga baasori" <-- what did that mean!?!? And then Vandhana hits him on the head slightly and he makes a cute grumpy face. Awwh my baby! And then Vandhana goes that this is between miah biwi and not to get her involved. SO FUNNY. I loved that. And then Viren took the clothes and was like he'll return them or better yet give them to someone willing to go vacation with him. I'm telling you.. Viren wants another honeymoon with me and this was his way of trying to tell Nivi. HAH. He can't keep away from me. Hehe. Okay back to the episode... (ignoring the next SiDiv scene) but then Vandhana and Viren's scene downstairs at the dining table. Again Vandhana tries to teach Viren how to be a good husband and how wives are naturally a little worried when it comes to going on their first trip together alone and our sexy Viren goes well he's smarter than he looks. And how he has a surprise for her and how she'll be like she wants to go and he hands Vandhana the bag of chips as Nivi comes down the stairs.

And then the fake phone call conversation with the manager. I love how Nivi looks at Vandhana as Viren is fake talking and Vandhana just shrugs. How cute. Oh how I loved the way Nivi grabbed the phone and was like this is Nivedita Sood and there was a misunderstanding and they are still coming. She just grabs the phone and starts talking whilst Viren does his sexy dance. I'm telling you-- the only dance that can beat this is if Viren is shirtless and in a towel dancing! I love how Vandhana is standing back there laughing as he does his little dance. Oh my baby! I love that dance. And then he fixes himself and gets all proper and Vandhana starts laughing and just points toward Viren who just grabs his phone and the look she gives him and he signals towards Vandhana so that Nivi doesn't like yell or hit him! Hehe he was afraid. And then she starts talking and calls him Mr. Viren Sood and the smile he has. And she demands he help her pack. And the shocked look on Vandhana's face before she hands him back his chips. I LOVED THIS ENTIRE SCENE. BEST SCENE! Made me laugh. And dance. And laugh.

Now the last time I discuss Divya and Sid today.. she is psycho and hugging his suit. It would be cute for other girls but Divya is crazy. And the way she's like I don't want to go to the same resort as them-- WELL NO ONE WANTS TO GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU! I hate her. But I don't think this is a coincidence. 

Lastly when Viren was like you thought I was cheating you and etc.. that was so cute because Nivi was like I said sorry! And then they find out that the other couple has booked the same resort. Viren did not look happy about it either. He was like shocked/ annoyed. SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE OTHER COUPLE THAT VIREN BOOKED THAT PLACE FIRST BEFORE THAT WITCH WITH A 'B' STARTS BLAMING NIVI!

....and now I am done!
Hope for a good NivRen honeymoon!
Soo Guyzz who is givng me competition in watchng d episode no of times . I hav watched it more then 30 times . Any1 who is ahead me heheee ?
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

@Navz amazing analysis sweetie. Totally agree with you that today's episode rocked because of Nivi. What I loved most is the increasing comfort level between NivRen, now I can see Nivi as Viren's true friend the way she was getting bossy and all. Viren knows that reverse psychology always works, last too episodes are perfect example of that. Loved the way you explained Nivi's hesitance for going on HM. 

@Rach loved your analysis sweetie and all the adjective you used for Nivi, she was great today. I can't agree more with your analysis of VD's character.

@Moni loved your take on today's episode, I can clearly see your excitement in your writing. I can picture you jumping with joy. 

heyyyy Ketty !! I loved uour analysis too sweetie and am soooooo happy that you have started writing analysis too, because yours is really a treat too read !!

About NivRen, it has been always like this between them since the first day !! Remember how before they got married Viren always use to provoke Nivi to make her do things and to get a reaction or an answer out of her !! I used to love that NivRen because i loved the spitfire Nivi use to become when provoked by him, but after their wedding and because of the MP and rift track, we lost that Nivi and that NivRen relationship ! that is why i'm soooooooooooooo over the moon that we got that Nivi and NivRen back !!! 😳😆

mahix3 thumbnail

OMG pls dont start giving me ideas or else i will start imagining U and Viren instead of NivRen. Also i really pity your  would be husband ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜‰ U got me right ðŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving you ideas!!! I'm just putting my thoughts out there hehe.
And hey, I don't mind you imagining me and Viren instead of NivRen... I bet I could keep Viren more .... occupied ðŸ˜³

And you pity my would be husband? ðŸ˜² Why?

I won't be that bad of a wife ... I hope

[/QUOTE]

OH u got me wrong janu. i dont know how to put it decently i mean he would be exhausted on your HM ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ since u dont want to leave the Hotel room..
[/QUOTE]

OHHH!!! See I misunderstood because you said you pity him.
Don't pity him because every other guy will envy him.
And hey... if we got to spend so much on the hotel room,
we might as well spend as much time in there as possible, you know?
I mean sightseeing is fun and all but it's free..
so since we are spending money on the room (ahem and bed)
might as well put it to full (and good) use.
😆 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Soo Guyzz who is givng me competition in watchng d episode no of times . I hav watched it more then 30 times . Any1 who is ahead me heheee ?

I BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Naz go and make next thread aur bada sa introduction dena ok as this thread is already reached 130 pages I am sure it will be completed before eveining

Rachu, I would love to but the epi is downloaded and am editing the scenes right now !! If i started working on the new thread, the scenes will be delayed !! can anyone else open the new thread ??? 😳 Why dont you open the next one janu ?

mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Rachu, I would love to but the epi is downloaded and am editing the scenes right now !! If i started working on the new thread, the scenes will be delayed !! can anyone else open the new thread ??? 😳 Why dont you open the next one janu ?

Ohh who's opening the next thread? Because I have a song I want them to post as well! ðŸ˜Š
Wowwww  mahi excelllent analysis . mzinggg wonderful n i completlyy completlyy agrree wid ur each n everyy word . .

Jaan DUMBO means FOOLISH

n na rahega baas na bajegi basuri is a hindi proverb whch means kill d reason n ur motive will  fulfilled ( Somethng like tht )