Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

awwwwwwww diii are you okay? please take care of yourself and take lots of rest okay and plzzzzz take care yourself

Thank u so much sweetie but my hubby and my son r taing good care of me.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi and Moni jaanis I'm better. Yes got the xray done yesterday but over they send directly to dr and if there is anything wrong then the dr gives u a call. I was in lot of pain last night but I'm better now  And thank u so much guys for the concern.

am glad you are feeling better sweetie, but do let us know what the doc said about the xray and please continue to take care of yourself.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. Don't waste your energy on PB Divya just concentrate on NivRen, just Viren if you prefer. 😉

I love the title you suggested. 

Love the title Mahi, go for it sweetie !
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[
Thank u so much sweetie but my hubby and my son r taing good care of me.

awwwwwww thats sooo sweet and you also take a good amount of relaxation and keep your mind on NivRen and read this story if it helps you 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

@Navz amazing analysis sweetie. Totally agree with you that today's episode rocked because of Nivi. What I loved most is the increasing comfort level between NivRen, now I can see Nivi as Viren's true friend the way she was getting bossy and all. Viren knows that reverse psychology always works, last too episodes are perfect example of that. Loved the way you explained Nivi's hesitance for going on HM. 

@Rach loved your analysis sweetie and all the adjective you used for Nivi, she was great today. I can't agree more with your analysis of VD's character.

@Moni loved your take on today's episode, I can clearly see your excitement in your writing. I can picture you jumping with joy. 

Thanks Ketty and I loved your's too you are also becoming like ashvee in keeping vodooo dolls for them so I don't know how much pain JAAL, YD and HL must be going through because of numorous dolls
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey girls, Good morning/evening to you all. Before you all ask I am doing a little better today but still very weak. I just came online to watch the episode but could not hold to write some of my thoughts.

Before I go any further, Navi thanks for the PM dear it was wonderful all four of them together and Divya teasing Nivi.
Simran, NivRen nirvana was really great. Thank you dear for sending me the PM.
Zarmeen, thanks for the PM on SBS segment. How are you doing, its been a while I saw you online. I know half the time I am not here but take care of yourself and hope you are doing fine.
Sanju, you got your wish fulfilled dear. You got amazing Viren scenes on your birthday and he did dance for Nivi but think he did it for you😆

Today's thoughts: What should I say my Awesome Threesome rocked today's episode. It was just brilliant and outstanding. Nivi stole the show today. And I have to say how much Viren knows about his Nivi right? Remember I told you it was only Viren who recognized how strong Nivi is mentally and emotionally and he also recognized the hidden qualities in her that she is very chatpati and he said the same on KC night. Yes, Viren Sood brings that quality out of her Chatpati Nivi brilliant.
And did you all notice one thing from yesterday Viren is doing something or the other to make Nivi forget that horrible torture which his mom did to her. It would have been very hard on Nivi to forget that torture (its mind torture) but Viren with all his gestures and his tactics completely erased that torture out of her mind whats with breakfast feeding, next acting as if mad, and now with the trip. Brilliant Viren you are the best.
I am not going to talk about Hema & Divya but just want to write this Hema is hell bent on ruining her daughters life. I did not like the way Divya was talking to her husband at the end, it is not the right way to confront your husband but alas who can teach her, her mom so stupid so she need to learn it the hard way. Thank God she got a husband like Sid if not it will be very difficult for her.
Before I continue with NivRen scene thoughts I want to say I liked what dadi said to Yash today that "STudying is like devotion, and its better done alone" yes, sometimes you need to do combined studies but not always.
1. NivRen Scene: As I could not do complete analysis yesterday I have to say something here before I proceed. Yesterday at the end Nivi's look is to show her worry not inregards with the ticket or anything its because she going alone with him. She is an innocent girl, her background is completely different and right now she has some feelings for Viren, she started realizing them when Viren went to Delhi but could not figure it out as with the torture business started and when yesterday in the gazebo when Viren said about you love me, he touched the chord again. And now as his wife she is feeling a little bit worry, fear just like any other girl after marriage and specially for her she does not have a mother to talk to all these things, so that her uncomfortable speaking volumes thru her expressions.
So the scene begins with Viren dragging Nivi into their room and wanted to show her what he got for her. Sweetu is bada Badmash, he knows she doesn't wear all those stuff but just to play with her he did this. He knows her sanskar and her upbringing and he will never force anything on her but still wanted to play with her, its in his nature and as I told earlier that he is reliving all his life which he missed with her.
When Viren showed her the first shirt, Nivi was shocked out of her life (actually I have to say I remembered maybe I looked the same when My husband got me jeans and shirt after my marriage😆) she says I can't wear it and he says I can't hear you (Badmash he was just standing inches away and he can't hear her😉 full on Badmash and wanted to pin her to the wall😆) so they both continue this until they reach the wall and she is pinned to it and then he says you did not wear your entire life that doesn't mean you are not going to wear it now, when he said"tumhe toh kapday pehnay padengay" oh my gosh girls I was blushing like hell😳 so lets continue as we have young kids here only PG stuff is allowed. And our Sweet innocent Nivi was like oh my kahan phas gayi mein and the look he was giving her was so passionate when he said those dialogues and as if he will do something to her just by looking at her then and their itself so bachnay ka liye Nivi used her presence of mind (oh dear girl is learning pretty fast from her husband) and tells him I will wear that dress, oh Sweetu could not hold to look which dress she is saying maybe wanted to imagine her in taht dress😆 but completely forgot she must be playing too and that second was enough for NIvi to run for her life from his cage. He realizes his mistake and comes back to her saying you can't cheat (oh yes, you can cheat but she can't kya yaar Viren, you are so wrong😆) and again it begins that she won't wear those dresses and he says its ok how about the next one and other one she says no and that's when TAyiji comes inside and she has such a beautiful smile of her face looking at them fighting (I think she remembered her golden old days with Bhuvan) and coughs to make sure they know her presence, and look at the way Nivi was so shy "sharam say aankh jukadhi" and Sweetu was all smiling. Then VD says are you going to fight like this on your holidays too but then again she tells them that its good if your are arguing means there is love too (Yes knowledge#1 as Viren yesterday said that being Jealousy is part of Love and today VD gave another point that arguments are also part of Love. If you argue you can also manofy your partner that way your Love always increases. Its part and parcel of married life) Nivi abhi bhi sharmarahi thi and it was so nice of VD to tell Nivi that Viren loves her so much and then Sweetu's second obsession never leaves a chance to show how much he loves his tayiji so hugs her from behind and says my Tayiji is always right and this time its your DIL who need to repay me with her love, VD was smiling and Nivi was sharmoying😳😆. It was so good to see the threesome(I love to the core and specially Tayiji and Beta) and she leaves asking them to continue their fight. Wah kya maa hai bachon kho fight karnay kay liye bol rahi thi😆 she knows right pyaar aur badthi hai.
2. Nivi saying that I don't want to go with you. Look at her expression she was sad to say this to Viren as he is on cloud 9 because of this trip but she is so worried about going alone with him (a naive young girl's worry that is all) and look at Viren's expression for a second he was sad and little bit mad. so she is gives all kinds of excuses taht we have to take permission from the family and then she goes ahead with taking them all its. I was actually laughing so much(because I was like that, my husbadn bursted out laughing loud)
Then when she was giving these excuses I think he understood what's the problem so he very sweetly says yes, its mindblowing idea why didn't I think about it lets take everyone he tood Nandu's name too(oh girls I remembered all my Preciouss RAchu, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee he wants to take Nandu on honeymoon girls😆) and gardner along with his kid and DIL that's when Nivi's tubelight gets On thinking he is teasing her that's when she says your teasing me and he says know how can I. I know you better(girls he really understood her reason but he doesn't pinpoint it to her face but takes another route. he is such a good husband) so he tells her that you are scared of me, Nivi turns around saying I am not scared of you (but she was taken aback that how did he know, because yes she is scared of him but not for herself because she knows he will never impose on her but she is afraid she cannot say NO to him) and then he comes around and again plays with her saying you are dabbo and darpok😆. I really Love Viren for making Nivi very comfortable without her realize and without directly talking to her which can make her uncomfortable.
So he runs away by saying that(he was just like a kid who does that, Didn't I pointed out prevoisly he is reliving all his lost life with her)
3. Nivi thinking how can he call her scaredy cat, just because she is quiet she is not scared. I loved this scene so much because Nivi was feeling sad that her husband said that to her. Viren's every word is registering in her heart, she always wants to be in his good books😆 I love this Nivi is so falling in deeply in love with him but poor girl is not even realizing it. She doesnot want him to think like that about her, oh so sweet. and here comes our Tayiji and see Nivi wool gathering in her own world and asks her what's the matter. For that Nivi's instant answere was why don't you come with us not only you everyone else.Oh Sweetie (I can understand what you are going thru😆 I was in that place once) VD laughs and makes her sit on the bed and gives her knowledge#2 that she is married now, had to leave all the past behind and spend sometime with her husband and these moments you share with him will be withyou until eternity. Beautiful knowledge a mother usually gives this knowledge to her daughter and VD took up taht charge as Nivi's mother. Nivi cannot go to dadi for this knowledge who is best person VD. (I like VD so much, when Viren is there she calls her DIL and when is not around she calls her daughter beautiful relation) YEs those moments alone with your husband you treasure them for the life time😳.
And here comes Sweetu and begins with his natak that he is fed up with Nivi so cancelled the trip. AS if we can believe you even your tayiji is not believing you. I loved this scene so much because the 3 of them enacted it so well.(I remembered me, husband and my MIL sweet lady) Nivi poor thing is not understanding her husband's plan and the way she was complaining to VD was so sweet to watch and he continues with his acting and at last VD was fed up with them and leaves saying I don't want to come in between you two husband and wife😆 Yes, she saw how cutely they are fighting its better I leave them alone.
4. So sweetu takes this natak to another level, with so much anger takes the bags and was leaving poor Nivi could not understand what is going on and so asks him what are you doing? look at him smile, he loves when she asks him questions just like a typical wife but puts on straight face and says that I am returing the stuff atleast we can save money😆 oh dear but then again he got another idea lets make Nivi jealous, so comes back again and tells her mayhe I will give to someone who will wear these or rather I can go with them to the trip oh poor Nivi fell for his natak and was so worried (because she know him too well taht he can do anything) that was one awesome scene. I am just loving this husband and wife arguments and all.
5. Viren comes down, now lesson to Viren by TAyiji. Today tayiji is on a roll giving lessons but all good ones. He is eating away chips oh gosh he is enjoying the show so much along with the chips😆. Knowledge # 3 VD tells Viren that a girl always is very uneasy if she is going away with her husabdn you need to understand and behave. don't make her all worry and scare her to death(good one tayiji, yeh toh wahan ja kar kya karega😆 but I know our Sweetu is very responsible)and asks him about the dresses, and tells him not to make Nivi do anything she doesn't want let her be and then she herself will do what you like the most.(great knowledge VD, Yes all the girls are like that they will do anything for their loved ones) look at the way Viren looks at his Tayiji with so much love and respect. He already knew how much VD loves Nivi but the care and all has clean bowled him today. The way he was looking at her with so much respect that you love my wife so much thankyou for doing this kind of.
And then he says oh its like that and Tayii says yes its like taht then he tells her his plan that those dresses were to scare her I got her something different(see I told ya all, he does know his Nivi very well) Tayiji was very happy and asks him what, he tells her its surprise and feels the presence of his better half, so natak's next level. He says watch now she said no to come along with me but she herself will say Yes Viren Sood I will come with you and gives her his chips packet to eat(Yes, because he is making a show so enjoy Tayiji) The way he just walks off with so much anger when Nivi comes there was phenomenol and talks on the phone to cancel the reservation. I was just laughing so much poor Nivi fell for his chaal again and look at the way she grabs the phone and starts talking without even seeing if the phone is on or not. And him dancing behind Nivi and his Tayiji enjoying the show was excellent. And then Nivi realized there is no one on the phone😆 Kitna gussa araha that usay(beautiful portrayal, this shows Viren's chatpati wife😉)the way she came towards him with her index finger lifting,(Viren bachu tu toh bal bal bachgaya tumharay tayiji kay vasthe nahi toh Nivi tujeh aaj zaroor dikati ki woh kis mitti ki bani hai😆) Look at the way both Viren and TAyiji showing fingers at others😆 and when Nivi was like a tigeress and poor Sweetu was like Joru ka gulam sweet little deer worried for his life😆😉 and the way she says I will show you I am not darpok or dabbo come help me pack (oh Nivi memsaab orders bhi denelagi) and joru ka gulam follows her very sweetly and tayiji really enjoyed the show.😆
5. Then the packing, look at Nivi's suticase and Viren. I think he threw all of his clothes in the bag that's it done wiht packing, Nivi nay help nahi ki hogi gussay mein😆 and he was enjoying tea and said You already know my choice will be excellent as I chose you, do you know where we are going, Nivi sweetly says NO. And he comes and tells her about the resort and tells see I was planning all this and you were suspecting me of cheating, again argument start😆 it was fun to watch it. And then Nivi worried, I am not going to talk about it.

I loved today's episode to the core specially we get to see a different avatar of Nivi (Neha enacted it beautifully👏) and Viren does know how to bring out the real Nivi out of her shell. He does know behind this shy, innocent, timid Nivi there is other Nivi who is buried deep down strong,bubbly,jolly,lively Nivi and he always tries to bring taht out.
And as I told earlier I loved the episode because of my awesome threesome Viren,Nivi,VD for rocking the show.

sorry fo rthe long post, now your comments.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wowwwww Jaannn lovedd it . Awosome . 👏

Mahi fantabulous name go for it
mahix3 thumbnail
Here you go girls... our next thread:

mahix3 thumbnail
OMG I WAS ABLE TO LINK THAT CORRECTLY!!
YAY!!!!!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Milee, good to know that your doing better, still sweetie take more rest. Dear loved your analysis and I was LOL when you said you did same as Nivi about HM. I enjoyed watching Viren's chatpati wife a lot today. Hope we have a honor to see that everyday. I know  I am being greedy but kya kare.