NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

NivRen an eternal love story, one that we hold close to our hearts. One that makes us believe that true love does exist and there is the right guy out there for every single one of us. Indeed, the inception of this love story isn't ideal but which woman doesn't want a lover, a partner, a husband like our own Viren JetSpeed Sood? A man full of love and passion. A man that stands by his commitment. Not once does Viren let anyone forget what stance Nivedita holds in his life or of the saat pheres that the two took together. Viren's love for Nivi is pure, eternal and undying. She is his passion and he is her strength. They make each other better and complete one another. Although even until now, Nivi has ignored her feelings for Viren and hasn't completely accepted them, now she realizes the place he holds in her life and more than just needing him, Nivi now is feeling her want for him. Not just because he protects her, but because of who he is and how he is. Viren Sood is the perfect man and the perfect husband, how could Nivi resist any longer?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4ZNxqr_DM[/YOUTUBE]
"Chaaha hai tujko, Chaahoonga har dam...

Marke bhi dil se yeh pyaar na hoga kam"

--not only are these lyrics, some of the most beautiful lyrics of all time but also lyrics that perfectly show Viren's love and commitment towards his wife, his Nivi. His love is stronger than any of the evils that surround them, especially the evils in his own home. 

Up until now, we've seen Nivi be tortured and tormented whenever she was alone or her husband was off somewhere. But now that Viren is back, who will save the stalker from Viren? Let's watch as this mystery unravels and the stalker is revealed.

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now we are on our 18th thread. Congratulations girls less than three months and already 18 threads.. we are definitely, completely, utterly fida over NivRen! 

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay 

Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow
: )
Nicee new threaddd!!! Yay!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow mahi thanks for making the thread and what a beautiful intro I must say I loved it.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thats a beautiful thread and its true i what you have written superb! LOVE NIVREN!!๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi beautiful introduction sweetie. I loved the song you mentioned. I am looking forward to NivRen's Pyaar Ka Bandhan getting stronger with each passing day.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg! I neet lots 2 ctch up! U gurlr r damn fast! Hehe
Congrats on our 18th thread peepz
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh MAHI. Thanks for the new thread dear...and what a beautiful introduction!! Pat on your back babe. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and also kya song pick kiya hai!! HAIII mein toh woh pad kar hi maar gayi..

MAHI ne Maar Daala !!

and please do not ever underestimate yourself. Not on this thread, not when you are studying for your doctors exams and not when you find your own Mr. Viren Sood. You are a cute, sweet, beautiful, caring, loyal soul and I am sure whatever you will do it life you will find success. Keep Smiling Always!! Love, Simi. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful intro n apt title.. Thanx 4 reminding dat song.. Its so perfect..
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh WOW , Awsome new thread. thanks mahi for doing this and i loved ur intro,it was perfect, i read it like 3 times now lolz. Also i liked how specific u were with which date the first Nivren thread was open, wow we have come a long way and now we are on our 18th, great going girls. Along with our beloved Nivren, we have also developed new friendships, and each and everyday we are getting stronger and closer to eachother. We are seeing a new closness, a new bond between Nivren and with their love developing we Nivren deewanies are also developing friendships that will go a long way and will never be broken. I love it how with each new thread there is at least a new person i meet and never in my life have i felt so loved and wanted like i feel now with all of you guys being around me. I love you all and i hope that along with Nivren we also remain firm and strong in our friendship. May god always keep Nivren together and i know with this new thread we will have a blast as usual with all our discussing and analysisg and hope to see more of my favourite girls write their analysis. Love you all.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful introduction to the thread Mahi! loved it.Thanks!

Girls here are amazing with amazing analysis es and observations.And so much warm and friendly and they are like family to me๐Ÿค—. love you all to bits๐Ÿค—