*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^^ agree Maddy realllyyy likes Sushant , she just cant stop smiling whenever Sushant gushes or says something 😆 wish they cud dance on key sera sera once pllsss 😍
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure Sushant Rajput will go a long way!  Good luck to him and his future!! God Bless!!
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That smile that Sushant gave to Madhuri at the end of the performance when he looked up... 😍 *swoons* 

I hope the high quality videos get uploaded soon.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sushant again burn the dance floor :)
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

where is niki ??? and cherry , tiya , saffy ?
i wish saroj khan came in the beginning of the epi and sat on the judges table today ..
i mean seriously , rani , vidya , akshay , katrina have sat at the judges table , couldnt they have called saroj ji too ?

Aa gayi main!!! I had gone out today and came back thoda late. My video is downloading now and I'll give detailed comments after watching it. Till then I'm reading comments of other people. Your comments are making me excited. J

TB and Nish- fab job with the thread!!! The best thing was that you wrote about Shampa in the thread in detail and praised her a lot too- I doubt other AT's have done that.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
niki make it fast .. and make it realllyyyy long plz !!! i always wait for your comments..
wish saffy also posts a long one ...

EDIT : I know this and chhau perf cant be compared . but i think i am going to watch this more no . of times than chhau ...
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Add me to the member list plzzzz....
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just finished watching the JDJ episodes on YT.

What can I say...this guy never fails to impress me.

I know everyone talks about Madhuri having that magic something...I think Sushant has it too when he dances or acts.  Gosh 😍 and this is coming from someone who likes him but isn't like a total a wild fanatic as some of people are on this forum.  I really appreciate who he is as a person, actor, and dancer.

Excellent concept and choreography Shampa 👏

I love that drop move Sushant did when he picked Shampa up and then held her one foot and then she dropped down into a bend and then he held her knees...executed so clean and beautifully 😍

Sushant is simply awesome!  Perrrrrrrrfect!!!!

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey guysss...

luv to join in..may I???

sushant was absolutely stunning today ...he is brillint with contemporary dance...luved it :)))))
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Just finished watching the JDJ episodes on YT.

What can I say...this guy never fails to impress me.

I know everyone talks about Madhuri having that magic something...I think Sushant has it too when he dances or acts.  Gosh 😍 and this is coming from someone who likes him but isn't like a total a wild fanatic as some of people are on this forum.  I really appreciate who he is as a person, actor, and dancer.

Excellent concept and choreography Shampa 👏

I love that drop move Sushant did when he picked Shampa up and then held her one foot and then she dropped down into a bend and then he held her knees...executed so clean and beautifully 😍

Sushant is simply awesome!  Perrrrrrrrfect!!!!

I agree with you Grace,

Sushant is a perfectionist...he does everything perfectly with out any flawsss....n he has a good team with Shampa...together they rock the dance floor. Well done to the two of them Clap
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 13 years ago