Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay, here are my comments!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

I always thought I'm in love with  this guy's smile, but now I think its his brain more than his smile. Yet again, he has brought in another concept that completely blew me away.

Yes guys, like every week, you will have to tolerate me going more gaga over the concept rather than the dance—see, I believe concept makes the first connection with the audience- it holds the audience- the audience is not trained in dance forms so as to appreciate the beauty behind each step- I frankly speaking may forget the steps 5 years from now. But the concept will remain imprinted on my mind forever now—a thought has more power than anything else in the world, and it is this thought process behind the dance that holds me more than the dance itself.

I had never imagined him to come up with such a SIMPLE, yet POWERFUL concept for this performance. Of course- the common man and his fascination for Madhuri Dikshit!!! Cos that is what this diva was and will always be— A FASCINATION, A DREAM!!! She was a model for so many girls who wanted to join the film industry like her (there was even a film 'Main Madhuri Dikshit ban-na chahti hun), she had people who were MAD for her, her arranged marriage to Dr. Nene broke the heart of the nation and became newspaper headlines!!! THE WHOLE FILM FRATERNITY still remembers this actress and all the heroes still sing praises for her!!! People flocked in theatres in those days and made every film of hers a super duper hit! Every film of hers is still watched by people old and young. She had the charm and grace none had! That was what was Madhuri Dikshit, and this was so aptly brought out by both Sushant and Shampa in this performance. There could be simply NO better tribute to Madhuri than to demonstrate to her what she truly means to so many.

Of course equal credit goes to Shampa, who brought this concept to life SO SO SO BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Everything was picture perfect—the clothes they were wearing—Shampa dressed like a film heroine, looking glamorous, and Sushant dressed in a loose shirt and loose trousers with ruffled hair (true to his character of a clap-boy- by the way, his paunch was TOO noticeable today. He needs to seriously diet  and exercise now.)

The lighting was fab- the effects changed so dramatically when they started dancing together.

Camera work was at its best!!! The camera man knew exactly when to zoom in at Sushant's face—(I agree with Minakshi that maybe Sushant-Shampa take all these aspects into consideration before the dance and that is why their dance stands out from the rest.)

The lyrics—totally apt!!! I went through the performance three times to hear the lyrics again, and I felt they were so true and fit the bill perfectly.

Can I even start saying anything about expressions? Sushant was fab in his role of a shy person, meek in the beginning, full of admiration for his dream girl Madhuri Dikshit whom he could only see from far and dream about. Shampa was perfect with the grace of an actress and the confidence was so noticeable when she walked in the beginning saying 'Ready'. (BTW, I don't know why I felt it was Madhuri's voice.)

Dance was brilliant as usual- the lifts were so brilliantly executed, when she suddenly ran to him and he picked her up and moved round and round, it was done with such confidence as if they trusted each other COMPLETELY. I wonder how they could dance after that, didn't they feel dizzy or something?

I remember a dialogue Arshad Warsi said in ZNKD- 'Ek ek lift itna pyaar se kiya gaya tha, aur itne pyaar se Mukti ko neeche utara apne'--- my thoughts were exactly like that. Okay, maybe people will be reminded of PR now, but I literally felt Sushant handled Shampa LIKE A FLOWER- so delicately. Oh I just love the way he held her and then did the lifts, especially the way he caught her with the leg, and the way he placed her on the floor later, with such love- AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Loved the bit of Kathak Shampa had put in. Again, for me, it was a reminder of Madhuri, who is a trained Kathak dancer and is reputed in the industry for these skills. Kudos to Shampa!

The ending was excellent. I simply loved the way he fell in front of Madhuri in a prostrating like position (Kurbaan hua type) and gave the cutest smile in the world. Even Madhuri went AWWWW……..

When Remo told his story, I was not surprised at all. Madhuri really has that aura—sab Madz ke Deewane hain—and the special thing in Sushant's performance was that it had the power to touch you and make you feel that at least once in your life, you also felt like him and wanted to reach out to your star. A SIMPLE, HONEST, HEART RENDERING performance!!! I was smiling all through the performance and when it ended I was all AWWWW……

This sweetie pie named Sushant Singh Rajput gets a big fat kiss from me.. muah!!!!

This talented girl named Shampa gets a nice hug from me!!! She looked so pretty today!!! And she has a lovely figure yaar!!! ;-)

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sushant was AMAZING today, I was completely mesmerized by his performance. Simply outstanding!👏

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just watched the episode and my my my my my my my my my my my my my  WHAT A PERFORMANCE..😍.😍😍i was flowing with him when he was dancing..goodness god gracious...how is this guy so flexible... i seriously thought i was flowing with him. the Performance was truly OUT OF THIS WORLD PERFORMANCE.👏👏👏 it was so romantic and brilliant that it actually made me feel like i was in a different world. Sushant and shampa's body rocks together. they both are so flexible and did all the lifts so gracefully. This has to be one of the BEST BEST BEST BESTEST performance in Jhalak.👏

The concept was Outstanding.👏👏 seriously whenever they come to stage they come with new concept and always attracts people to it. It's always a great pleasure to watch them dance.Shampa is the best choreographer in JDJ, the choreography she does is just so good, i don't think anyone in Jhalakh can match up to her level of choreography and add to that Sushant makes it even better.😍😍

ok now coming to Sushant Singh Rajput, my my my my my my my he was lookin so 😍 😍😍😍i can never stop saying this but his smile is to die for. 😉he was looking so cute doing all the moves and totally loved his every expression. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH😳😳 and i can never stop saying that too. his shy expression was the cutest of all. the expression of love was the best. and not to forget he was looking so HOT with his GLOWING CHEST and HIS SMILE.☺️☺️☺️ omg...he is just PERFECT!  

all in all it was WOWEST AWESOMEST & THE BESTEST PERFORMANCE!!👏👏

Also the way he was telling his sister's story was so ADORABLE. i just love his shy smile. AWWWWWWW he was so shy when he danced with madhuri.  he seriously has the biggest crush on madhuri😉 Sushant is really child at heart. the way he was telling remo "pakkad liya" was so cute. he is a sweetheart😳

and he was really good in the group performance. 😊i was only looking at him. he was full on in masti mood and loved the way he was teasing shampa. his expression were very naughty☺️
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
@ toothbrush and @nishr loved the front page and especially loved Sushant's bio. it was really very sweet.😊

can someone make a Sushant's AV's for today's performance? 
nikitagmc thumbnail

Okay, just now saw group act.

What was really the meaning of grouping them as a whole? If one person dances badly, all are affected! If this is the trend then everyone would pray to be part of a group that has more strong dancers!!! Is-se to pichle hafte ka system zyada accha tha! (waise even that was bad, but better than this one at least). Shekhar and his partner weren't doing so well, yet they got ahead in the race simply cos they were in the better group.

Plus the group act had coordination mistakes. I'm surprised none of the judges pointed it out.

Useless system!

And what is the meaning of giving two performer of the day awards? Last time also they did the same thing! I'm not against Chang getting the award, but giving it to one person makes it more special, even if they've both got 30.  I would prefer one performer of the day award. If they were confused whom to give it to, since they both did well and got 30, they should've evaluated on the basis of group dance na!

I'm not liking this group dance system at all.

One more weird thing that I noticed- Mahi and Preeti were wearing clothes that they had already worn before on the show, if I'm not mistaken. And the song was playing fast in some places.

--Rachna-- thumbnail
OMG TB and Nisha, superb job on the opening page 👏

I don't think I can do anything even remotely close to that 😆 You guys are pro's at it 👍🏼

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fab performance sushant and shampa....👏 👏 👏

love you guys...😉
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

One more weird thing that I noticed- Mahi and Preeti were wearing clothes that they had already worn before on the show, if I'm not mistaken. And the song was playing fast in some places.

Even Ankita wore the same thing yesterday that she wore a couple of weeks ago.
CuteCherry thumbnail
here sushant's performance in youtube😃😍
starts at 2:25

does anyone know what song was played when remo was telling his story? i just love the tuning. it was used for madhuri too.😍

sushant's group performance😃

Originally posted by: lunza

where is niki ??? and cherry , tiya , saffy ?
i wish saroj khan came in the beginning of the epi and sat on the judges table today ..
i mean seriously , rani , vidya , akshay , katrina have sat at the judges table , couldnt they have called saroj ji too ?

you called and i came!!😆
i loved the whole episode again! the love showered on madhuri is beautifful and genuine and everyone can see her gratefullness. 
coming to SSR's performance. right from the confessional to the hawa mahal, everything was cute.
I LOVED THE PERFORMANCE. the concept was all sushant. no two questions on that. the concept was simple, and beauutifully executed. that credit goes to shampa!👏👏 

the dance itself was beautiful. clean lines, crisp moments and it depicted the love a common man has for that unattianable person. it was soulful and came from the heart. what made it AMAZING was that it was decidated to a woman, more beautiful and divine than the dance itself. madhuri is humble, down-to earth, dedicated to the arts. 

sushant's impromptu dance with madhuri was really cute to watch. SSR truly admires madhuri. work ethic wise, sushant and madhuri float on the same boat. Saroj khan said "madhuri practised hours for the ek, do teen  dance". sushant practises hours, doesnt sleep till he gets it right!. that effort, that goal of perfectism is what makes his acts extra special.

madhuri truly likes sushant. its seen in the way, she interacts with him, hugging him, laughing at his confessionals. they have a relationship like that of an older sister and brother. 

THAT 30 was deserved, but i wouldnt have minded if he didnt get POTD. chang got his first 30 and he deserved the glory. sushant's hardwork and dedication is beyond POTD

comning to the group dance. it was OKAY. i didnt see anything better than yesterday's group dance. i  bet money that , during his older sister's marriage, he was real life salman khan singing " dulhe ke saaliyan..."  he would have been so cute to watch,, enjoying the food and having fun all the girls, flirting. 16-year sushant would have been very cute and adorable to be with. 

edit add: changed the date of 1994.thanks to toothbrush13 for pointing it out
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago