loved the way the judges gave him marks πŸ˜†
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Great job with the layout TB & Nishi :)

Armu4eva thumbnail
TB... Fab front page..love th concept of Arrow πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

TB ...please make some AVs on tonites dance..please...m totally mesmerised..! Sushi...is just..wow πŸ˜
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
where is niki ??? and cherry , tiya , saffy ?
i wish saroj khan came in the beginning of the epi and sat on the judges table today ..
i mean seriously , rani , vidya , akshay , katrina have sat at the judges table , couldnt they have called saroj ji too ?

sensodyne thumbnail
YES YES She needs to make stuff from today's episode and also from locking and popping performance!
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone! 

You know that fake fangirl-y faint Sushant does frequently?  Yeah, I think all of us will have actually done that for one of his performances, at least internally, by the time JDJ is over.  πŸ˜†

The dance today was so effortless, it looked like it was all flowing naturally.  And I absolutely loved the concept, how adorable!  It was unique from the way the others interpreted the theme; great job by both Sushant and Shampa!
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect !!!!

This guy is perfect, and everytime he comes on screen, he brings  a smile to my face.. with his dance, his acts, his cuteness, his innocent yet sexy smile, his childlike enthusiasm..... his devotion n passion to dance.... I can go on and on about Sushant's charisma.....  yet, it will not suffice to describe this wonderful actor, dancer and person in words πŸ˜

Coming back to the dance, I was sooo lost in the whole thing, I forgot that there is any competition happening and was just enjoying it ........... I have already watched it 3-4 times, and hope to repeat it a few more times soon.... the dance was so beautiful, dreamy, full of devotion, admiration, adulation for this goddess of dance, and portrayed soooo beautifully by both Shampa and Sushant...  πŸ‘

Right from the costumes, lightings (I am very impressed with all the attention this duo gives to background lights/ effects, which is not there for the other teams .... I am assuming that they would ask the lighting engineers to do so, else why would they do only for this couple and not anyone else...)))))), song (AMAZING !!!), the awesome lifts, flow of the dance... I don't know how this couple always bring this amazing magic to their dance....  

I always thought that they captured my attention with their dance performances with their story.. their dance would have a concept, and that's how we would feel the connect to their dance....

This dance proved me wrong.... they don't need any story / drama/ anything... just plain dance and plain devotion to it, makes them stand out...... and yes, Sushant's cute, innocent smile !!!!! πŸ˜³

I guess I will just go back and watch the performance a few more times.........before I come out this trance.... 

I just forgot about the group dance.... which was so much fun !!! Its such a fun dance, and everyone,( especially Sushant stood out for me..... ) seemed to be enjoying so much .... I loved it ..

I could imagine Sushant doing the dance during his sister's marriage, with the same enthusiasm and fun... this guy is too good !!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by teacher25 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent intro to the thread TB, well done .

The  performance was just too beautiful .Well done Sushant and Shampa ...πŸ‘
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ TB and Nishr: brilliant first page guys.....and love the Shampa part!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely brilliant performance.........Sushant-Shampa took me to another world.

sushant being a brilliant actor helps him a lot.......his expressions makes him stand out. In the group act Sushant stood mainly because of the expressions.

Btw Sushant really lowves Madz....it were not his moments with her that showcased it but all the other times. Everytime Madz spoke....he was an open-mouthed kiddo.☺️

Me thinks sushant is Madz fav contestant.....my favourite lady loves my favourite boy who's got my favourite girl and has amazing chemistry with my favourite choreo. πŸ€—
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@toothbrush & nisha..amazing front page πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
i came to know so many unknown things abt sushant..thanks for the info..he is awesome

shampa siggy was really nice πŸ‘πŸΌ