Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Haiyyyeeeeee, Sushant!  😍😍😍

I don't even know what to say, I absolutely loved it!

---

BTW everyone, the first page is now finally done.  (Well except the articles section, but who reads those anyway when Sushant is so much more appealing to look at?  😍😆)
wow what a breathtaking performance took me to a different world 😍 for me Jhalak begins and ends with Sushant btw Chang ws superb too 😉
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TB its looking Great. 👍🏼
very professional......

Loved the banners in arrow !!!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TB , the front page is looking 👍🏼 .. thanx for including a post about shampa too ...
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

wow what a breathtaking performance took me to a different world 😍 for me Jhalak begins and ends with Sushant btw Chang ws superb too 😉

no Anki 😲😭
sensodyne thumbnail
Yes,please take a look at first page also as it has been completed  finally. 😆 And yes the that part which is incomplete is mine only as usual which I shall complete soon.😆

Back to my boy Sushant! 😍

😲 yea Anki too 😆
9991 thumbnail
Sushant shampa well done.. His postures,dance everything was very good,the lifts were breathing
when he was speaking of his crush on madhuri,it was so cute. Sushant is adorable,i am loving him more and more :-)
just now saw the first page superb job TB & nisha 👏
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG. Sushant was terrific. My expression through out the performance was --> 😍😍
Like literally, I was lost in the performance. I loved the concept and choreography A LOT. Loved the grace with which they both performed :)
& yes, the performance did make me pretty emotional, I have no idea why. 😆 I personally love the song, its just perfect :)

Sushant is one of the VERY FEW male dancers who are actors too who dance with such grace. When Remo stood up to say "This is it", I too did that. 🤣
Man, Sushant is just perfect.