Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I m loss of words yaar....why he dances, enacts so well...just bravo...m too falling into a hopeless fan category over him.....πŸ˜†....he is a hopeless fan of Mads and v follow him and her too...gosh...I didnt wanted the performance to end at all...AT ALL
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously , why do the performances have to be only around 2 mins? .. 😭
i could have gone on and on watching him ...

Shampa - THANK YOU !!!!
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to be there to see the performance live πŸ˜
I am awestruck......
Sushant and Shampa were performing with so ease that it never looked rehearsed..
Each step performed with sync, and never they looked dancing seperately, they complimented each other so much.
Shampa was looking beautiful, this girl rockzzzπŸ˜‰
Sushant Was expressing everything he had in his heart from this many years, We can say it was emotions playing rather than steps of act....
sensodyne thumbnail
I don't know whether I wanna gush over his amazing act or his adorableness which he has while gushing over Madhuri man this guy is charmer in every sense. 😍

I'm not able to control myself from using this emo today. "😍" I have never used this emo this much until today.

How can he dance so well?
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup , when he dances , you dont feel like he just memorizes the steps and performs .. he LIVES the character , even if it is just a dance and for around two minutes ..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nish..it ws exactly like a small child reacting to the situations...the way he ws swooning over Mads...and loved the avi of his rehearsal....gosh..he got her picture there....πŸ˜†..and when Shampa praised him...he ws like ...haannnnn....tumhe kaun pooch raha tha🀣...main toh inse pooch raha thaπŸ˜†...apko kaisa laga....πŸ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail
Reshu,seriously his crush over Madhuri is like a baby only which is straight from heart he doesn't even think twice while talking man he was adorable!! I just felt like pulling his cheeks and when he said to Remo "hum ne aap ko pakad liye" was tooo adorable.

Madhuri was literally enjoying it and the smile she had when Sushant was gushing was so priceless moment according to me.

I really didn't wanted that part  of Sushant and Madhuri to end only!
sensodyne thumbnail
Ok,here is the link of today's performance

this is zshare link,
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=397604
it has only performance.

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=397685  --> comments and also group performance

Dailymotion link it has both performance of Sushant and judges comment!
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=397539  --> his performance

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=397610  ---> comments  and also group performance

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Nisha...thanks for the links love..... and man.....i wanna swoon... i wanna drool...n i wanna dream...of Sushi..n Sushi.. n Sushi..!! What a song..what an act..what steps...mindblowing.... he just swept off not only Mads..but all of us off our feets..!!

Brilliant.........thats the word....Sushant was grace..and style exemplified!! Agree wit all of u.. he was such a kid wit Mads...n Mads loved interacting wit him as well...!!

One of my most Memorable Sushi act..... loveddddddd it..to the hilt β€οΈ
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sushant's performance..😍😍😍 β€οΈ 
all his moves,lifts everything were stupendousssss..dis guy can't get even more better..the concept was really sweet and manav's charecter helped him for the concept lmaooooo

awwww he was just like a kid wen he giggled asking mads picture "kaisa laga" seriously he is such a kid but cuteeeeee

shampa only thing to say "standing ovation"..This girl is just perfecttttt loveee her

lovedd group performance..my altime fave song jhoote dedo paise lelo..everyone were fabbbb..