TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Ladies

well its my turn to DOTW in this brand new year.........

As i have no tiny winy idea of wats happening in show , my DOTW is purely on Sunny babu, KT's absence and filler .................

Many may want to avoid  this thread , or throw something at me ,,,,,,,,,but kya karu me being honest u see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Was sunny babu (note not look alike )needed  to fill gap of KT's absence ??

2.are u ok with sunny babu being played by look alike of Suraj or prefer some one else as sunny babu ??

3. How many want to see Re-appearing cameo of Gauri babhi??since all this are going to be fillers ??

4. months back, when some one just said may be they will use look alike of Suraj , many protested it , but now they think it might be good since shanak will be more close or wat ever?? why is that something which was Bad Yday is suddenly interesting and good today ??

5. why not use some scenes of Sunil-Madhavi to show some improvement on their track ??

6. why not a sudden visit by khanaks parents be used ??

7. explain how this sunny babu will make shanaks bond more strong when initial days r going to be , crying , feeling holy, ๐Ÿ˜†, touch me not , living old memories and pure TORTURE?? since khanak is not going to take it just like that it will be torture for sure ..........

8.Why not work on loop-holes of tracks which they left hanging ??

well by now everyone might have understood , I hate this look alike track in any show .................

fhilhal ke liye only this much

enjoy

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey Ladies

As i have no tiny winy idea of wats happening in show , my DOTW is purely on Sunny babu, KT's absence and filler .................

Many may want to avoid this thread , or throw something at me ,,,,,,,,,but kya karu me being honest u see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Was sunny babu (note not look alike )needed to fill gap of KT's absence ??

........ U r wrong..hez nt dre 2 fill in d gap as u knw Kt is bck its jst dat d whole Rock on track didn't work as it was thought..so inorder 2 bring sum kinda of Sanity 2 d show 2.are u ok with sunny babu being played by look alike of Suraj or prefer some one else as sunny babu ??

.......dat Was very much needed or d track wud nt mke ny sense jst lyk d Rock on one3. How many want to see Re-appearing cameo of Gauri babhi??since all this are going to be fillers ??

........haila tune toh meri muah ki baat cheen le ..wud luv 2 c Gaurav Gera bck on d show nt nw bt definitely in d future!4. months back, when some one just said may be they will use look alike of Suraj , many protested it , but now they think it might be good since shanak will be more close or wat ever?? why is that something which was Bad Yday is suddenly interesting and good today ??......arre yaar datz all bcoz of our insecurities i mean Shanak fans...wid d current state of d show nythng which is remotely associated wid Dhulwadi is welcme wid open arms!!

5. why not use some scenes of Sunil-Madhavi to show some improvement on their track ??

......definitely...nd inordr 2 quench ur thrist on dat ,u shld go thru Saaaz SS post..kaafi classy hain...6. why not a sudden visit by khanaks parents be used ??

.....again u said it...dis is wat we hv been cryng out loud both at D cvs thread nd at CC...Don knw wen dis wish wil be fulfilled!!7. explain how this sunny babu will make shanaks bond more strong when initial days r going to be , crying , feeling holy, ๐Ÿ˜†, touch me not , living old memories and pure TORTURE?? since khanak is not going to take it just like that it will be torture for sure ..........

......it wil help them grow as a couple....nd its Shaanz turn 2 act all grown up nd mature in Khanakz hour of crisis..groW*H of a character i mst say..8.Why not work on loop-holes of tracks which they left hanging ??loop holes.......R U KIDDING ME!!i'll correct big ditches hain nd d cvs tried fillng it up first wid Rock on track,den Rasam luv story which dey failed so mkng a last minute effort 2 bring in Dhulwadi in aamchi Mumbai

well by now everyone might have understood , I hate this look alike track in any show .................arre don b a pessimist yaar..gve dis track atleast a chance lyk all of us here...nd 4 dat u hv 2 strt watchng d show again!!

....."only dis much"...type karte karte mere haath dukh gaye๐Ÿ˜‰enjoy

Love

J

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Ladies

Many may want to avoid this thread , or throw something at me ,,,,,,,,,but kya karu me being honest u see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Was sunny babu (note not look alike )needed to fill gap of KT's absence ??

2.are u ok with sunny babu being played by look alike of Suraj or prefer some one else as sunny babu ??

3. How many want to see Re-appearing cameo of Gauri babhi??since all this are going to be fillers ??

4. months back, when some one just said may be they will use look alike of Suraj , many protested it , but now they think it might be good since shanak will be more close or wat ever?? why is that something which was Bad Yday is suddenly interesting and good today ??

7. explain how this sunny babu will make shanaks bond more strong when initial days r going to be , crying , feeling holy, ๐Ÿ˜†, touch me not , living old memories and pure TORTURE?? since khanak is not going to take it just like that it will be torture for sure ..........

well by now everyone might have understood , I hate this look alike track in any show .................

enjoy

Love

J

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Ladies

Many may want to avoid  this thread , or throw something at me ,,,,,,,,,but kya karu me being honest u see ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I somehow dont think it was to fill gap of KT's absence, as they both are re-entering the show almost together, infact we have had KT's entry before him, I think it is to make Shanak face sooraj's death, and show how they handle the situation, and how their bond becomes stronger, what other way could they have explored this without bringing dhulwadi gang back(which wld hve been repitive, as they hve already dont that) or make Shanak go to Dhulwadi ( which they cant since then the Rock on track  wld have become senseless widout Shanak.

I dont mind it, as lets face it, their are dopplegangers in real life too, we have amitabh bachchan, SRK etc look- alikes in real life too, evn paris hilton has a doppleganger!๐Ÿ˜† but of course the look-alike tracks have identical dopplegangers coz the same actor plays the role, so I never felt like it was strange. I just hope they dnt screw it up, and if they do handle it properly it can be a very interesting track, as I always wanted Shanak to really face Sooraj's death and related issues as a couple...

I wld LOVE to see Gaurav Gera back in RBO, the man is HILARIOUS!!! dnt care if its gauri bhabhi or anyother role, just wld love to see him again!

I was always pro to Shanak tackling the Sooraj issue, and was nt completely againt the look alike thing.... and I feel ppl find it interesting now, coz back then it wld have created massive issues between Shanak, coz their relationship had not been grounded and they werent as close as they are today. Khanak was still in love with Sooraj and Shaan and Khanak were "just friends" she would have gone after him and be all like - 'u r my husband!' etc ... wen Sooraj's look alike appears today, they can handle the situation as a couple, and it can make their relationship stronger...

I agree here with you jaya, and have countless times posted on CVs threads requesting to bring back the divorce track! It was so real, there are so many ppl who stay in dead end relationships for the kids (as Madhvi was doing) and is made sense that she wanted out after both kids were mature enough to handle the situation, while sunil was the classic husband who loves but cant, or finds it difficult to express his feelings... It wld have been wonderful to see shantanu dealing with it in a mature manner, thanks to Khanak, and all the kids (akki, Khushboo, shaan, Khanak) coming together to help sunil woo Madhvi back!! Why did they kill the track I dnt know! ๐Ÿ˜• I want it back!!! 

Hmm... have to think of that!.... I guess coz Khanak's father was ashamed to see his widowed daughter marry again, against village and ritual rules and regulations... I remember him telling the sarpanch, that plz save me from the shame of getting my daughter married again...
and anyway, why wld her parents talk of Sooraj, if they see that their daughter is married happily to a good guy? parents dont want to torture their kids! only mangal and hetal did that, and bringing them back again will be too repitive as we and the CVs have been ther done that (seen Mangal-Hetal torture Shanak and have hated them for doing so๐Ÿ˜†)

It will bring out the fact that Khanak has truely moved on, and is in love with Shantanu. Shaan was insecure about Sooraj since the time hetal put up his pic in their room, and was happy to see Khanak put the pic away. It will be torture yes, but as it is said, the strength of any relationship is seen not in the good times but in the bad ones.... We and Shaan will finally see that Khanak is truely given her heart to Shaan and Sooraj holds a special place in her heart, but she has gotten over him...

dont know... they probably want to move on to the other track and make sure this one does not have many loop holes๐Ÿ˜†

enjoy

Love

J

Jaya! the questions were tough!! had to really think hard!!!๐Ÿ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Thanks for responses ppl....

Pooja , i love ur 7th answer a lot ......

show gurl , lovely replies
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Ladies

I never watched the first few episodes of RBO,even now when I am doing the catching up cos it was too painful but for me bringing in Sunny doesn't do anything for me without Shantanu also present.But needed a story I guess hence the role.

Suraj look-alike only cos I don't know how an entirely new face can make this track work

Hmm..who is Gauri Bhabhi??Sorry lols

I love the jealousy tracks.They bring out the best and worst in a couple who already knew that they love each other but still have no control of restlessness that sprouts in them.And angry and jealous Shantanu is the one I would love to see in which Karan excels
The sudden patch-up is bit hard to take.yes they can continue that track

I want ShaNak to go to Dhulwadi and spend some time there.Would love to see where it all started.if the parents come it would be same old I guess with Khusboo and MIL cracking jokes and what not

Khanak's married life was never dealt with before apart from the few scenes involving hetal's announcements of Suraj wanting to take her to HM and phop being kept etc.I still want to see how Khanak moved ahead with Shantanu.And Shantanu must have some doubts right as to why she moved on and is she really over Suraj.This track would be emotional(again if handled properly)and it makes Khanak realise that there is no one apart from Shantanu whom she want to spend her life with and also laying rest to Shantanu's doubts(there are none now but might if he sees Sunny)that Khanak loves only him.

I think while watching the old episodes there was too much stress on dialogues like no one can come between us and all.may be there was this track always in the mind of the CTs!
All serials have loop-holes and some tracks incomplete.Its all abt what holds viewers' interest I guess

enjoy

Love

J

I have always followed RBo through written updates but suddenly got hooked on to the show and the forum when many feel that the golden days of RBO are long gone.And when I watch the old episodes and compare with the new ones I can feel little bit of staleness I guess but ShaNak are incredible.Never thought I would get attached to another jodi after RagVir but these two in a frame make it worthwhile.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

KT's absence can't be filled with anybody๐Ÿ˜† so the new entry is just a filler to make future Shanak scenes more beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š

Suraj look alike is needed for the coming track, so one else can do it.

If its funny then I have no problem.

๐Ÿ˜† May be people thinking this is the end of Rock On track๐Ÿ˜† for me I am toooo possessive about Shanak....so don't like anybody between them....but I trust the CVs and hope that this will bring Shanak closer๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nothing can improve things until Shanak scene comes๐Ÿ˜†

They can try this track it will be interesting, they will be happy to see their happy daughter๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Torture for sure๐Ÿ˜† but always in serials you see the lead couple specially the girl sufferring....so Khanak will also suffer.....then finally we will understand that Khanak loves Shaan more than Suraj....so we will be happy๐Ÿ˜†

This is a common thing of RBO, jumping to new tracks....but sometimes it makes the story more interesting, different from other serials๐Ÿ˜Š may be they will end the Rock On track abruptly๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I know you go away from this forum and come back for us.....u will love this new track too๐Ÿ˜†

love
Ranjini
Edited by missfilmy - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Ladies

No jaya I came rushing to reply seeing this thread is by u..love u dear always..

.How are u..Anything   in RBO forum  by u is great as far as People like me are concerned  ..No maska chaska.... Sacchii

Ofcourse...for proceeding on rahultaking revenge Shaan aka  Kts presence for  more shooting hours might have been  needed ...right now Kt can work for few hours daily as said in the article..so

they might hve thought of other options apart from Khanak...rahul/sam /duck/and Khandelwals story to fill up the episodes..

and first it was natasha as reported in some articles.(donno if true)

.but since she was not prepared they might have thought of this Sunny look alike track and are working on it..

these look alikes thigns alwasy sound interesting to viewers ..atleast in shows..

yaar what impact would it make on Khanak if it is played by some one else and why would they (shaNak) even bother  tht much about  some one else except Suraj look alike ..

so Sunny being suraj look alike is the better and may be only option also.

i want to see .very much ....like ShaNak bumping on Gauri Bhabhi  some where  and I want to see her nautanki and also her OTT expressions on serial watching

I loved gauri Bhabhis cameo..and also she would be happy to Know shaNak are together now..she would even be quoting ramyans ram and sita..

because situations have changed and after rahul/sam/duck track many find this option may be much more interesting

(..and Swapnaji is directing it.) so this track .may be is giving lot of hopes
since she has said shanak would come even more closer everyone is very much  interested

Plus YM/Kts performance everyone thinks would be great to watch in this emotional situation..

especailly me keen on Khanak aka yashus expressions..and how shaan responds

and also we are aware Kts health issues...and that he would shoot for only few hours so we know they need a story apart from Rahul/sam..and the rest..

yaar they cant show sunil/madhvi for more than few minutes..Nobody would be interested in the problems of old couple  .,fully  thorough out..

.it is o.k.if theya re shwon along with young couple

and what can they show   as to fill the episodes obviously not romance between older couples  that is also a problem as to what to show... they cant always fight too..

this is a good idea..donno why they completely forgot ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..they need to show this to make it more realistic..they dont even show phone calls.

I agree tht it would be more torture for Khanak  to relive the old memories and for shaan to be reminded of somethign eh would like to forget fully...

especailly for khanak since atleeast shaan ahd a choice to make between Natasha and Khanak and he chose Khanak but for Khanak she had no choice..except to  accept her destiny but now she is fully in love with shaan..

But this will answer the question tht many had asked how can she  not remember suraj( i think they mean there were no flash back sceens  for khanak) ..

.and she herself would realise she is fully in love with shantanu only...

again kt health issues., and may be they wanted to try this track  really..along with rahul/sam track...

once kt is fully fit may be they fill  up the loop  holes if at all they remember these loopholes..and genuinely think it is their responsibilty to answetr the viewers ..let us hope so..

well by now everyone might have understood , I hate this look alike track in any show ..

same here Jaya

I dont like  look alike characters bumping into leads lives.,and creating emotinal troubles..

..but indian televison has always been like this

..so I would watch this but waiitng to see how this one would help ShaNak

otherwise no intrest for me in look alike tracks whetehr it is suraj/sunny or something else .....and also keen to see how swapnaji is directing this................

haan yaar Phir milenge..

enjoy

enjoyed thoroughly

Love 

to u too

J

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. Was sunny babu (note not look alike )needed  to fill gap of KT's absence ??Ya u r right v didnt wanted any look alike of suraj sunny babu cud have been played by any other guy....

2.are u ok with sunny babu being played by look alike of Suraj or prefer some one else as sunny babu ??m nt at all ok bcause it gives me a feeling that the show is more more of an ekta kapoor show with no logic at all

3. How many want to see Re-appearing cameo of Gauri babhi??since all this are going to be fillers ?? I would love to atleast she is alive .....

I dnt knw about others but I always feel that when a person leaves a serial [who is dead]shudnt be brought back....coz 1st of all against the nature and their shud be some sense in  a serial and now a days the trend is to look for something realistic
5. why not use some scenes of Sunil-Madhavi to show some improvement on their track ??sunil madhvi...khushboo aki and mr.mogambo would have been more realistic than sunny babu

6. why not a sudden visit by khanaks parents be used ??anything cud have been used if they wanted a filler only and they have such  an advantage of having such a big family but leaving them behind they brought suny babu

It will be a torture nt just for khanak but shaan also coz khanak will be engrossed in the sunny babu thoughts and she wnt be able to concentrate on her marriage life...but I think may be she'll manage also and shud get the mystery solved as soon a s possible
8.Why not work on loop-holes of tracks which they left hanging ??thats  areally good idea and the main thing is shaan is back so y do we need sunny babu...he can just make an excuse  and leave and sam cn find another bf

TitansFan thumbnail
thanks guys for replies
1 2
Next