Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i think we get the point. They are never gonna be friends again. Jeez.🥱
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sigh Salman. This is what I mean when I say "bipolar personality". On one hand, everyone claims he has a heart of gold. On the other hand, it seems that he's just completely unforgiving to people he's had a spat with EVER. Which I really don't like because if anyone should believe in second chances, it should be Salman because he's gotten so many of them. Oh well, SRK and Salman seem to be doing fine on their own. It would be nice if one of them grew up though.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am I the only one who thinks they both are being completly pathetic?

And why are they using the media to communicate their feelings with eachother? 

And the final question: Why is this being dragged on?

Quite frankly, I do not care if they become friends again or remain cordial towards eachother or never talk again, if their friendship ever meant anything to eachother then they would not have let the media bash it and humliate whatever dignity was left of their friendship!

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
even when movies dont release, they stay in limelight courtesy these "fights"
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
1. SRK never said sorry on the episode. Media just twisted everything.
2. They're not going to be friends again so can we stop with the articles on this fight because I just don't care anymore.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I don't like this public apology...I think it's a personal thing and SRK should privately talk to him one on one and apologized! I don't know the exact details, but if SRK willingly accepted if was his fault then say sorry!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think srk said soory to him on kwk as far as i know . 
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all Srk did not say "sorry" & Salman has right to not forgive people he doesn't want anything to do with. He said on video when this thing happened that it was not the first time Srk did that to him he got upset with Srk over the same thing that went down in Katrina birthday. He forgave him the first time but it happened again & Salman said he doesn't want to go into it again. Salman hates talking about this topic you can see it in his face everytime the media brings it up he says something & media writes something else. 
jaky thumbnail
enough is enough    ....  when they need each other they'll be friends again this is bollywood
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well who CARES? Enough is enough. These are grown men in their forties. They weren't married and they didn't have a child together. They are not obligated to be or even appear to be "friends"
The world is full of people so who really gives a rat's a** after all this time? Even kids aren't obligated to constantly rehash ancient friendships and fallings out---JEEZE!