Tripti's first crush is Shahrukh, she wants to work with him

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/1QgfHWuRCpg?si=X4lnbX6Bs7JSiSVE

I have not seen her movies, I'll see it someday but I am watching this interview where she said her first crush at age 5 was Srk and she was asked to choose between Rk and Srk since she has crush on both, she said Srk because he was her first crush. She wants to work with him. I think it'll be interesting to see her pairing with him because she actually looks older than her age not like Alia who is older but has baby face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

https://youtu.be/1QgfHWuRCpg?si=X4lnbX6Bs7JSiSVE

I have not seen her movies, I'll see it someday but I am watching this interview where she said her first crush at age 5 was Srk and she was asked to choose between Rk and Srk since she has crush on both, she said Srk because he was her first crush. She wants to work with him. I think it'll be interesting to see her pairing with him because she actually looks older than her age not like Alia who is older but has baby face.

I'm not at all interested in these baap-beti Age difference wali jodis. I want to see her with siddhant chaturvedi. There was a news about both of them starring in a dharma romantic movie. They were spotted together in a car also

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I'm not at all interested in these baap-beti Age difference wali jodis. I want to see her with siddhant chaturvedi. There was a news about both of them starring in a dharma romantic movie. They were stopped together in a car also

Ranbir kapoor is 11 years older than Tripti but he looks so much older than that for some strange reasons like he is 20 years older than her it looks like maybe she has a baby face for her age or he is aging fast.

Anyways I have notice Tripti is doing movies with vicky, kartik, rajkummar rao and etc. So she has finally bagged big projects and she seems excited about her role in vicky's movie. I usually watch rajkummar's movies so will be watching BB and movie with Raj. I am not a fan of her but good for her that she is grabbing these projects. 

Loved Siddhant gehraiyaan and kho gaye hum kahan, he made great pairings with all the actresses so would be nice to see him in more movies. Not sure why he is not offered many movies, he looks good and can act. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Her 2nd crush will be Aamir.

Her 3rd crush will be Salman.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ranbir kapoor is 11 years older than Tripti but he looks so much older than that for some strange reasons like he is 20 years older than her it looks like maybe she has a baby face for her age or he is aging fast.

Anyways I have notice Tripti is doing movies with vicky, kartik, rajkummar rao and etc. So she has finally bagged big projects and she seems excited about her role in vicky's movie. I usually watch rajkummar's movies so will be watching BB and movie with Raj. I am not a fan of her but good for her that she is grabbing these projects. 

Loved Siddhant gehraiyaan and kho gaye hum kahan, he made great pairings with all the actresses so would be nice to see him in more movies. Not sure why he is not offered many movies, he looks good and can act. 

1st thing- i didn't like ranbir-tripti pair, 2nd thing- yes ranbir is older than tripti but they don't look like father-daughter to me. N I'm happy for tripti doing movies with vicky, Rajkumar, kartik but I'm not excited about these pairings. I want siddhant-tripti pairing. Both r so good looking n good actors