theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The Badshah Shahrukh said sorry on TV while talking with Karan but the 'Dabangg' Khan is unmoved and is not ready to ease his anger. The B-town emotional muscle man is known for keeping grudges for long (remember Vivek Oberoi repeated attempts in public and personal) and is not ready to forgive Shahrukh Khan and has not at all accepted SRK's apology.

Salman has been quoted saying, "If Shahrukh wanted to say sorry, he should have called me or come to my place, he choose to say in public which I think it's not proper. I know he will never say what happened that night".

SRK and Salman had a spat last year at a party where Salman didn't take SRK's comment on Salman and Katrina too sportingly.

Well we all will like the 'dabangg' (read fearless) Salman Khan to squash his anger and come out with open arms to hug the B-town Badshah Shahrukh and pose for a rare 'Khantastic' brotherhood picture… but it seems it will still take time for Salman to cool down his 'gussa' (anger) on his friend Shahrukh

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/62937.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK asked for forgiveness?? he said  sorry  to Salman? when😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A load of bull🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
I think salman has a big heart. He helps and supports people but when he gets upset at the people, he can't forgive them. He's not the guy who forgets and forgive

I think both should become friends, they are my favorite people. It's sad seeing them like this. Srk talked about when he didn't have a place to stay and wanted to become an actor, he went to stay at salman's family house and they treated him like he's family
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salma2

SRK asked for forgiveness?? he said  sorry  to Salman? when😆

koffee with karan 😛
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he didnt apologise....he said he finds it difficult to call people back to him or say sorry.of course its twisted by the media.just enough about these 2.am fed up of hearin about their fall out.
ruky786 thumbnail
drags on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....🤣🤣🤣
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

koffee with karan 😛

You should see the program dear . He never asked for forgiveness or said sorry to anyone. what he said was different in context and twisted by media/few people who does not have enough language skills in English to understand a conversation.

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salma2

You should see the program well and understand the statements . He never asked for forgiveness or said sorry to anyone. what he said was different in context and twisted by media who does not have enough language skills in English language.

i meant supposedly he did in kwk Tongue
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how many time will the saem article be posted..

whoever made these articles didnt see the KWK episode i think
i found it so sweet

srk said if he see salman khan calling him he will pick it up that is not even mentioned in any articles of salman khans response..
so all this bullshit should be stopped .. f..king media.. lol

im just waiting for salman khan kwk episode..