Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The way GC & DD emoted their feelings,it was mindblowing!👏That's why they r the best.👍🏼
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
you know sumthin.....aftr yday epi....i was sooooo touched n sooo lost n soooo much speechless tat i did nt find any words to describe wt i was feeling....n tats y i avoided to write anythin abt it till now.....

finally nw m cumin back out tat trance...so i'm here......

but still about their perfo n epi.....still hv no words.....only unsaid words n emotions can undstd....i think i do not need write wat i feel.....i jst need to feel it....

but i'll say one thing.....

STANDING OVATION to GC....!!!!!  
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mdmsk

you know sumthin.....aftr yday epi....i was sooooo touched n sooo lost n soooo much speechless tat i did nt find any words to describe wt i was feeling....n tats y i avoided to write anythin abt it till now.....

finally nw m cumin back out tat trance...so i'm here......

but still about their perfo n epi.....still hv no words.....only unsaid words n emotions can undstd....i think i do not need write wat i feel.....i jst need to feel it....

but i'll say one thing.....

STANDING OVATION to GC....!!!!!  👏

I feel it was his emotional best in GHSP so far !It seems he loves to break the records set by himself.The day we said it was his best...and the very next day he surprises us again by surpassing the prev one.Someone said it absolutely correct that give him new challenging scenes n roles and see he'll never let you down.
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ritu i always agreed with u yaar😆GC potrayed BEST EMOTIONS ever ever potrayed by any telly actor yaar the feel was awesome lag raha tha jaisay thats not reel expressions but we r seeing real ones sooooooo HATES OFF GC👏for making MAAN SINGH KHURANA soooooooo REAL👍🏼
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely, agreed with you....the confession was so best...this kind of work can be expected by Geet's team only....dats why they are the best😊
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree......i watched dat scene again n again as many times as i can watch d repeat😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sona-rai

ritu i always agreed with u yaar😆GC potrayed BEST EMOTIONS ever ever potrayed by any telly actor yaar the feel was awesome lag raha tha jaisay thats not reel expressions but we r seeing real ones sooooooo HATES OFF GC👏for making MAAN SINGH KHURANA soooooooo REAL👍🏼

Sona darling nice to see u here.Oh yeah he was at his emotional best in that epi.That is what an actor's credit that he never made us feel that it was reel.Making fictional char larger than life is an outstanding job.And GC made it as MSK here.That epi was one of the best of GHSP also.