The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby!

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely agree !! that scene was one of the best we have had in GHSP!!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree..
That scene was Awesome
Hats of to Gurti!

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

i  totally agree with u
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rocked👏....

Muniza
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rocked👏....

Muniza

Thanks ! Perhaps it is GC's best so far....the love n affection for the unborn baby his face reflected today was really awesome.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 

I myself cant beliv that I too cried with him today.Hats off to his incredible portryal of MSK.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ritu dear........i cried and i cried a lot.........he is blaming himself for something for which he didnt have a choice.........

m happy dat geet said what i was feeling........dat even if d baby was maan's he would have chosen geet.........i loved d scene..........at least she understood him and his situation.......i liked d maturity.......maan was amazing as usual......

bt i have a question........for geet.......if it was maan's baby den also she would have loved d baby more den maan????????? i knw kids r d best gift of god, they complete a couple bt can someone love d baby more den d person who is reason of baby's existence?????? i dont knw my views r lil different here.......

no doubt he is d bestest papa ever.........
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly.... It is one of the best scene's  perfectly directed and very very very perfectly executed by DD and  GC...  👏 i have watched for about 5-10 times now and still continuing.... I love it when Maan says "I'm sorry baby"  😭

For this one scene i can forget all the bloopers and blunders done till date and bow down to the CVs... Hats off people .... 👍🏼

A very heartfelt applause to everyone include my Princess DD and Gurmeet 'MSK' Chaudhary  ❤️