Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Oh it was soooo beautiful
Just luk at the love he has for geet and her baby
Itz indescribable😳
😍

Incredible I must say ! He saved her n her baby's life once again.But he never felt in that way ....the only thing he thought that he became selfish by choosing her over her baby.That was the best part of his love towards her.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ritu lovely post...sorry i dint login at nite & so late here
Perfect presentation of heart wrenching love & pain...
this man never fails to make me proud for loving him..
Love You Maan Singh Khurana ....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Ritu lovely post...sorry i dint login at nite & so late here
Perfect presentation of heart wrenching love & pain...
this man never fails to make me proud for loving him..
Love You Maan Singh Khurana ....

Thanks Nandita....but its nothing infront of urs. You described it so beautifully.
This man makes us love him more n more with every passing day.❤️
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes ritu ... the episode was very gud ... specially maaneet part ... it was certainly a new way to say sorry the way he said all the dialogues ....

it was brilliant performance both by GC  & DD ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

I agree Ritu, it couldn't have been any better, never imagined that Maan would talk to the baby, that was a brilliant move by the CV's. I have never witnessed anything on screen that was more touching.

I agree what we saw transpiring between Maan and Geet was a very mature love and to imagine Geet a naive 18year old girl who's always been so emotional reacting so sensibly to Maan just show how intense their love for each other is.

The emotional girl has become strong in the protective love of her lover and the strong headed businessman who hated emotion now doesn't hesitate to show his lover his tears.

Thanks CV's for giving us this one more dimension to this whole Maaneet picture.😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pippa

The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet, though.

I think Geet asking such a promise from Maan itself shows the depth of her trust in him, she knows if she's not there the only person she can wholly trust to take care of her precious baby is Maan, she has experienced the intensity of his love and protection and wishes the same for her baby.

It's difficult for some to understand Geet's stand, I think only a mother can actually understand it; I know because I'm one and though I too had a love marriage I cannot visualize life without my baby.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally feel there have been several very impacting episodes to the context and time it was framed in and scripted. 

This is the best in the present context of their mature relationship and very glorious days to come.  I agree totally with you Ritu........  His confessions to the baby was extraordinarily his time with the baby.  No one could steal that moment from him, not even mama.  I cried.  I felt very emotional by Geets aakhri vaada request to him..... How would he ever be able to give up mother for the child.. yet he did .... but I know in my heart that this oath is coupled with him striking anyone who so even tries to lay a hand on her ..like "only at/till death do we part.." (a christian vow of marriage).
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i tto just loved the scene it waz marvellously depicted by gc hats off 2 him 4 the acting the scene the dialogues were just awesum...........
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree I've never seen such an emotional scene on telly,whenever we think  this is the best of maaneet ever seen on the show ,they always come with a BANG and make us wonder everytime WILL THIS BE THE BSET OF THEM OR STILL YET TO COME ''.How GC has protrayed MAANs character,the emotions he showed for the baby was just out of the world,they both deliver every scene with such aperfection that we always get lost in that for some times.Brilliant episode with brilliant dialogues.WELL DONE! CVs.