Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Samata dear but am able to press Like...ok dosent matter...hope more awesome posts from some of our fab writer will follow us 2moro.
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you just hope??? i know and believe that he would portray the best papa... and Have to applaud to gurmeet's acting and the story where the characters are shown understanding and loving not dumg and stubborn... Maaneet share a bond that's beyond these apologies and promises but again these are also the things that make Maaneet sooo special and true... applauds to all of them...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

you just hope??? i know and believe that he would portray the best papa... and Have to applaud to gurmeet's acting and the story where the characters are shown understanding and loving not dumg and stubborn... Maaneet share a bond that's beyond these apologies and promises but again these are also the things that make Maaneet sooo special and true... applauds to all of them...

I hoped coz Hope isnt a bad thing........OK agreed with you....me too 100% sure abt his being teh bestest papa.........and I loved the whole seq between Maan & Geet today.
ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree....I just loved it....i felt the pain.....
GC was brilliant today......
I loved the way geet consoles and makes her point in the end....
DD  and GC were flawless...
Loved the way Maan talked to the baby and geet replied giving reference to the baby.......
Maaneet are made for each other.......

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...the scene was Awesomellyy cute
raman1921 thumbnail
Abs. best scene ever Guruti/Manneet best actors ever i cried with him it was heartwrenching scene...... CVS r the best i have never scene that in any other drama b4 geet is the best serial which we eagerly wait for evday single day to come............
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i agree it was so beautifully done by
our mskk...Simply the best
radev2010 thumbnail
Awesome post ! You are echoing some of my thoughts of today's episode. Very well said.👏👏👏

When I saw the UTV update video, I though he was asking sorry and kneeled down to the floor and asking for forgiveness.. I never imagined that he was asking for the forgiveness form the unborn child. Entire Maaneet conversation was heart wrecking and very emotional to watch. 

Geet confessing to Maan about her past at KC was one of the best heart wrecking performance of DD in GHSP.

Today's Maan's confession of his guilt to this unborn child and Geet is another best heart wrecking performance  of  GC in GHSP.

Thanks to DD and GC for giving life to Geet and Maan and thanks to you for the wonderful review.

-R
Edited by radev2010 - 13 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everytime i think that Guru could not do better than this, he just proves me wrong and goes out and does something more outstanding, he has once again excelled 👏👏 I honestly can't see someone else ever playing the role of Maan Singh Khuranna as good as he does, it seems as if the character was only made for him 😳😳

Today once again his acting touched my heart, i for once didn't think he was acting, it seemed so real 😭 the way he addressed the baby, the way he said "your mom", the way he admitted that he was being selfish, it was sooo wonderfully portrayed by him, and the best part when he placed his head on her stomache, that was one scene i would watch over and over again without ever getting tired 😳 I LOVED IT!

I have to say though even DD acted brilliantly in that scene, these two work so well together, it's hard not to notice their chemistry 😉 I really liked how she comforted him today, it's usually the other way round, it's usually Maan supporting her when she breaks down, but today she held him him when he was feeling misrable 😳 today she showed how much she loves him, she didn't misunderstand him, she didn't yell at him, she didn't shout at him and accuse him of wanting to kill her child, but she understood him, she understood why he did what he did, she understood that he didn't do it because the baby wasn't his, even though he thinks he did it because of that.😭 I love how she  assured him that he'll be a great father, Maan really needed that, otherwise the guilt would have killed him emotionally

Kudos to the CV's for giving us such an amazing scene, it was definitly the highlight of todays episode, and Kudos to GC and DD  for portraying their characters flawlessly 😳👏
Sameeha786 thumbnail
That scene bought tears to my eyes 😭