Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ everyone who thinks its Shaan

Yaar as Gaayu explained it pretty well you do not do that to your loved ones.

Plus it won't be in keeping with Shaan's reactions so far-abhi tak he was worried k Khanak Sunny ko dekh na le and suddenly he is pushing Sunny at her?

ALSO is he that cruel?He would stoop to that to 'help' Khanak?

THIRDLY-kal tak he was worried about losing Khanak-insecurties remember?Shaan is an insecure character still-and now he is going to remind Khanak of her life with Suraj and the whole past-for which he feels slightly guilty by the way-just to prove their love is stronger?Isn't he afraid of it backfiring?All of a sudden he is so sure of the strength of their love?I don't think so

As I already stated in my previous post though-I do not get Shaan's reaction after the radio fiasco.

If it is Shaan-merciless butchering of another character has started.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Yumna
Yes indeed... if it turns out to be Shaan, which I am sure it is not, it wll have the stamp of a certain lady whose name I invoked here.... thats very much her way of doing things.
-SYS- thumbnail
Oh and is Sunny double-crossing -or triple crossing-all of them?Hasn't he taken money from all 3?
aditee thumbnail
18 January 2011

Thumbs Up

YM! SHE SERIOUSLY DOES NOT NEED ANYBODY opp her to perform 
Today's got to be the BEST of hers! 
I am so impressed

1. The scene at the restaurant was amazing. She was totally uncomfortable. She was just brilliant. Every word that came out of Sunny's mouth some how ripped her apart 

2. Sunny's monolog was very interesting. Who ever wrote it did a good job. Essays the role of SO MANY "wannabes" in Bollywood. Very very intelligent SWJ! Good job!

3. I saw KT smile when Sunny flirted with Sam! IT JUST SLIPPED

4. YM looked GORGEOUS! If only some one wud rip that wig and throw it in the pool! The blue dress was wonderful!

5. Khanak-Sunny scene, AWESOME. the way she just does not want to accept anything from him! she basically takes it with her back hands. When she opens it, her expressions were priceless. I never cry when I watch TV soaps They dont deserve it, but Khanak's expressions nearly got me there today. I did not cry ofcourse but she was very powerful. She is a powerhouse performer! She can single handedly take the show forward IF THE WRITING IS GOOD

6 Shaan Khanak scene very intimate, very well written. Great to see Khanak sleeping the other way. LOVED SHaan's expressions when he feared he will wake her. SO SO HUBBY-ISH!

7. The last scene another 10/10 for YM. The tears were real, teh grief, the pain, the confusion, the sheer frustration of not being able to do anything about it

8. PATI HO TO SHAAN JAISA!
Man! Is that guy real! Absolutely cute, the way he raessured her

9. The last shot where both are silent was the best scene of today, she was actually clutching his tee like a child!

Tomm's precap: TOO STAGED!

Thumbs Down:
Everything else!
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ aditi
Yup... I think YM outdid her performance in RBO so far! She was just too too good! Esp when u compare her to some of the so-called top heroines... gosh... how utterly amateurish their acting is! This girl takes great interest in essaying her role it seems.

I sometimes want to open a thread asking SWJ to take charge of all segments of RBO, not just ShaNak scenes... I mean, it is not possible at all for me to see her do the Duck-Boo scenes or whatever we got today. Thats not the SWJ we have known and interacted! May be she cannot tell us all abt the goings on behind the screen, but she is such a good director, that she has to take charge of this show...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditee

18 January 2011

Thumbs Up

YM! SHE SERIOUSLY DOES NOT NEED ANYBODY opp her to perform 
Today's got to be the BEST of hers! 
I am so impressed

1. The scene at the restaurant was amazing. She was totally uncomfortable. She was just brilliant. Every word that came out of Sunny's mouth some how ripped her apart 

2. Sunny's monolog was very interesting. Who ever wrote it did a good job. Essays the role of SO MANY "wannabes" in Bollywood. Very very intelligent SWJ! Good job!

3. I saw KT smile when Sunny flirted with Sam! IT JUST SLIPPED

4. YM looked GORGEOUS! If only some one wud rip that wig and throw it in the pool! The blue dress was wonderful!

5. Khanak-Sunny scene, AWESOME. the way she just does not want to accept anything from him! she basically takes it with her back hands. When she opens it, her expressions were priceless. I never cry when I watch TV soaps They dont deserve it, but Khanak's expressions nearly got me there today. I did not cry ofcourse but she was very powerful. She is a powerhouse performer! She can single handedly take the show forward IF THE WRITING IS GOOD

6 Shaan Khanak scene very intimate, very well written. Great to see Khanak sleeping the other way. LOVED SHaan's expressions when he feared he will wake her. SO SO HUBBY-ISH!

7. The last scene another 10/10 for YM. The tears were real, teh grief, the pain, the confusion, the sheer frustration of not being able to do anything about it

8. PATI HO TO SHAAN JAISA!
Man! Is that guy real! Absolutely cute, the way he raessured her

9. The last shot where both are silent was the best scene of today, she was actually clutching his tee like a child!

Tomm's precap: TOO STAGED!

Thumbs Down:
Everything else!

agree with u completly yaar throw the wig in swimming pool seriously lol yaar
-SYS- thumbnail
@ Zen
Didn't you think today's emotional turmoil by YM was WAY better than post-proposal? [I think I've seen you gush about those scenes a few times]
In fact today's scene made the post-proposal scenes seem like an act.There were times when she went a bit overboard there.Aaj tou sab understated and powerful tha.
This girl can act through her eyes.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ aditee 

Yes.

YM is very good.

KT also.

I watch RBO for them  with whatever they show without any logic. Atleast KT/YM gave me assurance today with their acting.
aditee thumbnail
THEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY LET DUCK GO!
Really!
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

@ Zen

Didn't you think today's emotional turmoil by YM was WAY better than post-proposal? [I think I've seen you gush about those scenes a few times]
In fact today's scene made the post-proposal scenes seem like an act.There were times when she went a bit overboard there.Aaj tou sab understated and powerful tha.
This girl can act through her eyes.

Amen! Sys!

That was SHAAN'S BEST, KT'S BEST
YM was sub par!

She was really OTT in the post proposal scene, esp when she says "shantanu mujhe dard ho raha hai"

and "main unki pasand ka khaana banaoongi", half laughing half crying in the kitchen

Nope!

She is not there yet!
she tried but not her forte.

Today she was splendid!