CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Odhanians,
Here is CC # 3:):):)

Join this thread to offer your take on RBO episodes. The aim remains the same. See below.

Here is how 'criticism' is defined in this thread. Please check this link on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism

To quote from the same page, "Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of an individual or group by another (the critic). To criticize does not necessarily imply to find fault, but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an objection against prejudice, or a disapproval. Another meaning of criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature, social movements, film, arts, and similar objects and events. The goal of this type of criticism is to understand the work or event more thoroughly."

Here are some ground rules that we should all follow in order to make this thread productive an engaging:

1. Constructive and Objective criticisim only

2. Provide criticisim for the whole show- not just RaSam or ShaNak- this way it stays objective, and constructive as in..you cannot just say- I loved RaSam scene, tell us what you liked about it..You cannot just say you find Shanak boring...why are they boring?

3. We are here for RBO fans, RBO forum, RBO lovers, RBO critics and RBO CVs who want a better show. Everyone is welcome - this is an extremely friendly forum that welcomes everyone with open arms...except those who want to instigate us against each other...frankly, if you are that kind, stay away...we don't need no instigation...we can do it ourselves...but we are too classy a folk...and such behaviour shall be reported to the moderators!

So let us discuss/debate/analyse a show we all much love... take it apart scene by scene, line by line, angle by angle, and examine till our eyes and brains pop out!😆

Link to CC thread # 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559037

Link to CC thread #2:

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again a new one..??? what happened to our cc2?
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wooster

again a new one..??? what happened to our cc2?

it might finish 150 pages before Gaayu returns from her break...so she opened a new one just in case...now run from here ...we are not supposed to be chatting here until taht one completes 150 pages

Veena....pointing to wooster...all her fault!!!
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ saaz you are a nutcase!! like me.....yippee! we have to be friends for sure....👏
saaaz thumbnail
dude...what part of NOT Chatting did you NOT understand...

I am so reporting you...😆

saaaz thumbnail
HELLO LADIES>..

Logged on to find this
aditee thumbnail
Priya,
I was arguing with Gaayu that we may not need this as there wasnt much left to talk about

Looks like KT's return has changed a few things, atleast for me!
Aage aage dekho hota hai kya!

Like hamari life ummeed par kayam hai, daily soaps ki life suspense par!

The way Shaan didnt even look sideays after speaking to teh Doc, Sam and Sunny were right there!

Ek second mein baat saamne!

Like Anu said, we are unique, we dont like to see a leading lady TRYING wearing her mangal sootra for three weeks non-stop!

🤣

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow.The CC sure is a hotbed of activity, isn't it?=D

Hahah trying to wear mangla sutra for 3 weeks?Whats that mean?
saaaz thumbnail
now that SYS got it....

I for one love that Tracks finish fast in RBO...in fact that was Golden RBO...one of the biggest reasons RBO lost so many fans was the dragged I love you track.....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True.I mean just how difficult is it to say I love you?