Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jan 18, 2011:

The best part of the episode: Yashu's stunning performance, in those 2 mins, at the very end when Khanak tells Shaan ' Main paagal ho jaaongi' ! Very well-done! πŸ‘

KT is still finding his rhythm I feel... he also supported Yashu well.

Sam's expressions were mostly off-key in the ShaNak-Sunny meeting! Shucks... the other Star One shows also have new characters but at least they act well! Yahaan pe tho... we have to wait and wait for ever it seems like!

Duck meeting some guruji cud hav been funny if it was a Comedy circus segment. Simply did not fit in with RBO.

I don't think Sam or Shaan planned any of this. That would be too cruel! It's either Rahul's doing (even that I am not convinced because how could Rahul know abt Suraj giving Khanak a tape recorder?).... Cud it be Mangal again with Mr.Agarwal, finding Sunny and plotting the whole thing? Will we see that not only ShaNak but Rahul and Sam have also been fooled by Sunny?

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gayuu..u meant 2 say...sunny is suraj...i'd rather die ..if it happens....i mean sucks....and how rahul knows these things.....but YM is so talented yaar...aj ka epi me to main sirf usse hi dekh rahi thi.....and Kt also suported well....

but u know...i find it quite funny the duck-guruji scene...atleast better than quickgun, pirates & basanti scene...🀣

but really scared where the show is headed...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies...*waves...hugs and kisses*

Me only liking the post as still haven't watched the epi...so nothing really to say except...that ...from all that I read...its getting interesting indeed.πŸ˜ƒ
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'll post what iposted in DT...

It has to be Shaan.
When she threw the transistor, he acted so casually as if throwing stuff was a morning ritual. Only when khanak hugs him, he realizes the gravity of the situation!! Moreover, he deliberately kept the transistor..and he knew uspar subah bhajan toh nahi hi aa rahe the!
iluvmanar thumbnail
kya ...vat tujhe aisa lagta hai...lekin why shaan will do this....khanak se badla le raha hai kya?πŸ˜†...kuki abhi to sare jaga mujhe badla hi badla najar araha hai....🀣...but u r abs right that shaan's expression was very casual, as it's a morning custom.....pata nehi lagta hai main khud behush ho jaungi....after watching the precap...i was literally behush...i was thinking m i watching RBO or KUKi saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.....where mihir marne k baad jinda ho jata hai....
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yashu is truely a superb actressπŸ‘
i feel dis is rahul's plan and not shan's, becoz firstly shan ke paas itna dimag nahi hai , to handle situations, agar hota to hume shanak na milta kabhi, so i love burthal shan. Secondly, He would have easily done wat his wife did, why would he try to complicate the matter wen he can easily solve the matter , and morever, before sunny came to their lives, khanak never made him feel dat she still remembers suraj. I believe dat rahul is behind everything and us kacchar ki to aisi band bajne wali hai, from everyone,
shan- For playing with Khanak's emotions
Khanak- same as shan
Sam- For her best friend Shan
Sunny- For trying to use him in wrong way
Last but not the least- Me. Me and only Me -for irrating me to extreme level
Hope everyone joins me in mission Rahul ko maro!😑
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

kya ...vat tujhe aisa lagta hai...lekin why shaan will do this....khanak se badla le raha hai kya?πŸ˜†...kuki abhi to sare jaga mujhe badla hi badla najar araha hai....🀣...but u r abs right that shaan's expression was very casual, as it's a morning custom.....pata nehi lagta hai main khud behush ho jaungi....after watching the precap...i was literally behush...i was thinking m i watching RBO or KUKi saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.....where mihir marne k baad jinda ho jata hai....

Badla, badla aur badla🀣.

na re, Shaan is probably pushing her so much so that when it comes out in open, she comes to terms with the fact that even if Suraj returns, Shanak will be strong and their love stronger. 

maybe she even openly acknowledges the fact that Shaan is her present and future and everything for her even if her past wasn't abt him. I think she needs to say this to herself more than to others....
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Naveen
No. I did not say Sunny is Suraj. Because I dont think so.

I do not think at all it is Shaan's plotting. He is not cruel. He only knew of Suraj giving Khanak a tape recorder after she throws the one given by Sunny. Then how could he have planned it?

People, relax. chill a bit. The track seems headed towards a familiar route in TV serials, but it cannot be Shaan.
aditee thumbnail
I dont think it would be Shaan either

That completely trashes his character
iluvmanar thumbnail
@vat...u mean 2 say...saap bhi mar jaye lathi bhi na toote...accha bahana hai....i dont think our burthal is that smart....πŸ˜†...and if he is behind all this, then he is def torturing khanak mentally...poor khanak...

and u know aj ka epi dekhne k baad maine yeh realize kiya hai k...jabhi rahul ko exercise karte huye yeh log dikhate hai, tabhi accha lagta hai...otherwise not...πŸ˜†....and
@ Saaz ...tera lal baniyan wala aj kala baniyan wala ho gaya....
🀣